Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff Clarke: ‘Assault’ on Policing Hasn’t Been Seen Since 60s

The movie A Time to Kill is said to be relating what really happened to that 12 y/o girl in the hands of "cops' (i.e. criminals disguised at cops).
    Last edited by allodial; 04-05-15 at 05:04 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    That would be a minority.

An apology is neither necessary nor forthcoming. The conversation thread is public and can be followed by anyone. The opinion rendered by the reader will be of their own choosing.

Too bad this ain't court where witnesses, testimony, and judgement really count.
    This is only a public forum.
    You cannot prove that it is a minority; that is only speculation (projection) by you.

I didn't think you would apologize; only a man with humbleness in his heart would do that.

One doesn't need to be in a court setting for witness, testimony and judgment to count; "court" is held everywhere and our actions count always.

That would be a minority.

An apology is neither necessary nor forthcoming. The conversation thread is public and can be followed by anyone. The opinion rendered by the reader will be of their own choosing.

Too bad this ain't court where witnesses, testimony, and judgement really count.
    This is only a public forum.
    You cannot prove that it is a minority; that is only speculation (projection) by you.

I didn't think you would apologize; only a man with humbleness in his heart would do that.

One doesn't need to be in a court setting for witness, testimony and judgment to count; "court" is held everywhere and our actions count always.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Here is a better suggestion? How about you try interviewing some real African-Americans as to their experiences with law enforcement. You may have your eyes opened. I can easily recall my interactions with them.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans
    Nothing to apologize for.

I have a better idea. Can you lead by example?

Regardless, a sheriff and an AG can be formidable allies against corruption. Sheriff != police. When folks like Obama suggest that obedience to someone to be required simply because they happen to be wearing a uniform such just creates more problems because someone in police uniform perpetrating felonies is clearly subject to arrest among other things.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-05-15 at 06:35 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I could prove it easy enough.
    Here is a better suggestion? How about you try interviewing some real African-Americans as to their experiences with law enforcement. You may have your eyes opened.

Nothing to apologize for. Errors were made on my part and admitted.

I have a better idea. Can you lead by example?
    We are waiting for your "proof" since you are the only one who claimed to be able to prove.

Your opinion can be heard on any network news outlet or mainstream media source; what would I learn that is not already being offered on an hourly basis?

My example is that of being willing to learn and offer truth; that is a good idea.

We are waiting for your "proof" since you are the only one who claimed to be able to prove.
    The Justice System is color blind?

Your opinion can be heard on any network news outlet or mainstream media source; what would I learn that is not already being offered on an hourly basis?

My example is that of being willing to learn and offer truth; that is a good idea.
    You are coping out with an unsubstantiated self-declaration.
    How many African-Americans do you know?
    How many have you interviewed as to their experiences with law enforcement?
    Have you even asked me about my interactions with law enforcement?
    Have you shared your opinion, face-to-face, with any African-Americans concerning law enforcement? What were their reactions?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-05-15 at 05:32 PM.

The Justice System is color blind?

You are coping out with an unsubstantiated self-declaration.
    How many African-Americans do you know?
    How many have you interviewed as to their experiences with law enforcement?
    Have you even asked me about my interactions with law enforcement?
    Have you shared your opinion, face-to-face, with any African-Americans concerning law enforcement? What were their reactions?
    Your proof is an article written by John Sides for The Washington Post? I'll let everyone else decide on that one.

I have heard both sides of the issue by people who have done what you ask. In my opinion, Sheriff Clarke's position is sound and is where I tend to fall on the matter.

I would share my opinion with anyone who genuinely wishes to hear it.

This type of reaction comes from those whose intent is to be evil.

As for myself I am very weary to forebear such videos. They stink. Consider for a moment my folly as follows:

If two clowns started punching me on a bus, I would definitely NOT sit down and let them pummel me. I would have gotten to my feet and put both of them on their backs fast and hard! IF they could breathe afterwards is a matter of how much defense they put up. One thing is for sure - WE BOTH are gonna be black and blue.

So many claims made upon the face of this video which cannot be proven and as such do nothing but poison the minds of the viewers. Who can't help feel sorry for the poor innocent plant, excuse me, I mean "man" sitting there taking a good beating like any man would.

If this is the type of men today then let me be the first to say the men today are a bunch of spineless wimps. As for my part, if those two even walked out of that bus would be up for discussion. Certainly the video of those two getting their windpipe collapsed would not make it to the internet. Or maybe it would.

These turn the other cheek and let everyone beat the crap out of you Christian types annoy me considerably.

Regards,
    MJ

P.S. Geez, how could anyone just sit by and watch this beat down? Are people really this numb? Don't answer, I was recently in the airport - seems everyone was in a trance.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-05-15 at 06:08 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I have heard both sides of the issue by people who have done what you ask. In my opinion, Sheriff Clarke's position is sound and is where I tend to fall on the matter.
    You answered none of my questions. Duly noted.

I would share my opinion with anyone who genuinely wishes to hear it.

I fail to see what purpose the video provides to your point.