Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Quote Originally Posted by Life's-a-Psyop View Post
    The Informer was the first, as far as I know, to say that income tax is a user fee for FRN's. He is quite the researcher.

Is there an mp3 available for the broadcast you mentioned?
    I'm trying to obtain a broadcast of his and James Montgomery that occurred live this past Saturday.

This should suffice in the meantime: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...light=Informer

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    To show the cheese effect of case cites whether it has anything to do with me.

Am I your boy? talk about presumptions !

Well what is more so, getting your information from a third party(informer) or actually showing the statutes and acts referring to?
    He gives cites.
    If you ask me nicely, I may give them to you.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    By what authority requires me to report?
    My awesomeness .

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    Same to you , go big or go home. Why are you so hung up on the interpretations of the informer? Do you really think a judge
    in court you are speaking to is going to care who the informer is?
    This is not a court, motla.
    Courts have their customs and practices that are their norms.

I'll humor you. I'd use their resources. There is more than enough to successfully administrate one's claims IF one enters that forum.
    The wise administrator is the one who avoids controversy and can end controversies before they rise to the level of a hearing.

The Informer was the first, as far as I know, to say that income tax is a user fee for FRN's. He is quite the researcher.

I will save you the hassle of listening to a whole mp3, I do not think the informer was the first to say that, he just repeating what was heard or seen elsewhere.

It is much better to go right to the source.
    user fees
    An excise tax, often in the form of a license or supplemental charge, levied to fund a public service.
    http://www.irs.gov/app/understanding...t/glossary.jsp
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I'm trying to obtain a broadcast of his and James Montgomery that occurred live this past Saturday.

This should suffice in the meantime: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...light=Informer
    Yes, that fantastic Informer thread, you put together, has plenty of food for thought right now.

He gives cites.
    If you ask me nicely, I may give them to you.

My awesomeness .

This is not a court, motla.
    Courts have their customs and practices that are their norms.

I'll humor you. I'd use their resources. There is more than enough to successfully administrate one's claims IF one enters that forum.
    The wise administrator is the one who avoids controversy and can end controversies before they rise to the level of a hearing.
    No thank you, got bigger fish to contend with.

yes, that profile was overdue being updated, guess we think alike in that respect.

Suppose we were able to make that claim without entering their forum?
    Ditto in avoidance. This also applies to not using any case cites, man's statutes, regulations or policies. The simplification of it is just calling things for what they are.. i.e. not consenting to a offer to act as surety for an unvalidated claim. Fight and they got you in the cross hairs.
    Affidavits are negative averments therefor affidavits are for subjects, Declarations and Petitions however is for those with incompetence to stand under their courts and that is not a bad thing to say.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Yes, that fantastic Informer thread, you put together, has plenty of food for thought right now.
    I'll continue adding to it as I dig up more good stuff .

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    That's because IT IS EZ! We humans tend to like to make things more complicated than they need to be, hence many of the attorneys today. ;-)
    EZrythm would like me to show you why that affidavit is useless and will more than likely prove an attempt at tax fraud?
    They will use that affidavit against you.

"The Informer's" opinion was that income tax was a "use and transfer" fee on FRNs.
    I remember that webpage on that.

jesse james
    "The Informer's" opinion was that income tax was a "use and transfer" fee on FRNs.
    I remember that webpage on that.
    Key word right there......."opinion".

stoneFree
    And we have demonstrable proof it is a use tax on FRNs. It's clear to me that "jesse james" is a tax attorney.