Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Birth Announcement

Birth Announcement

Someone should beat the counties to the punch, and announce the birth of their baby first in time at the county recorders, claiming the entire name as the given name for their baby.

Then let the hospitals (et al) do their dirty work, and register the birth of the name.

Mary Croft regret's not registering her children.

I guess I should correct that statement.
    She regret's not registering the event.

I like that!

Miyamoto MUSASHI, invulnerable samurai rogue:

1) Do not think dishonestly
    2) The Way is in training
    3) Become acquainted with every art
    4) Learn the ways of every occupation
    5) Distinguish gain and loss in worldly matters
    6) Develop intuitive judgment and an understanding of all things
    7) Perceive those things that cannot be seen
    8) Pay attention, even to trifles
    9) Do nothing that is of no use

That is found in Timing in Strategy - A Book of Five Rings.

By registering the birth at the county clerk and recorder you then serve it on any Department of Health. Use that proof of service for the hospital when they start pestering you for signatures on any birth certificate. The problem is that you would need a private or professional process server running around doing all this for the parents while they bond with the infant at the hospital. And it would be nice to have a friend telling the officials to get out of the hospital room too.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    I guess I should correct that statement.
    She regret's not registering the event.
    Yeah, there was a story in the media a few months ago, about a young lady who "couldn't prove her citizenship", because her parents never "got her a birth certificate". Her complaints, while childish, we're typical of what I'd expect to hear from modern young Americans. I actually saw her point, since it was obvious that she simply didn't understand what the purpose of a BC was.

What if her parents had made a prior claim on the name given to her, and recorded it, and then let the state record its vital statistics? I think it would have answered their objections to the BC, and the girl also would have no cause to complain. Today, she'd have the option to use the State BC, while having evidence of a prior, private birthright.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I like that!

Miyamoto MUSASHI, invulnerable samurai rogue:

1) Do not think dishonestly
    2) The Way is in training
    3) Become acquainted with every art
    4) Learn the ways of every occupation
    5) Distinguish gain and loss in worldly matters
    6) Develop intuitive judgment and an understanding of all things
    7) Perceive those things that cannot be seen

That is found in Timing in Strategy - A Book of Five Rings.

By registering the birth at the county clerk and recorder you then serve it on any Department of Health. Use that proof of service for the hospital when they start pestering you for signatures on any birth certificate. The problem is that you would need a private or professional process server running around doing all this for the parents while they bond with the infant at the hospital. And it would be nice to have a friend telling the officials to get out of the hospital room too.
    Well, if my parents had done what I'm suggesting, I'd have evidence that my name is mine and mine alone, without any state agency attached. I'd still have the option to use the agency, or in the alternative, if I didn't wish to use the agency, I'd have very good evidence of my status as a native born Californian, and not simply being a resident thereof.

As far as the problem of having to do the work of performing a survey, preparing a notice, and making the record with the county, I think people should actively be doing that, regardless of the extra effort. It would give their posterity the option to use the State agency or not. There would be a clear record of both the State agency, and the private name.

The problem that I see is you are still using their registers.
    If you real want out then you will have to create your own register (UN recognized) so you can deposit the SOLB.
    I don't think the registering of the birth event is the problem as much as the BC is.
    The SOLB should be the ticket to your share of the common wealth.
    The BC is abandoning that share created from jurisdiction hopping.
    Leaving the garden of Eden to do commercial adventures.
    With out the SOLB you are stateless, a refugee. Now you need protection from the very state you want out from.

we must lean how to execute what we have before changing it,
    the SOLB is the most powerful instrument we will ever have yet we do nothing with it.

The problem that I see is you are still using their registers.
    If you real want out then you will have to create your own register (UN recognized) so you can deposit the SOLB.
    I don't think the registering of the birth event is the problem as much as the BC is.
    The SOLB should be the ticket to your share of the common wealth.
    The BC is abandoning that share created from jurisdiction hopping.
    Leaving the garden of Eden to do commercial adventures.
    With out the SOLB you are stateless, a refugee. Now you need protection from the very state you want out from.

we must lean how to execute what we have before changing it,
    the SOLB is the most powerful instrument we will ever have yet we do nothing with it.
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'their' registers. I see it no differently than posting notice on a tree in the town square, or in a newspaper. I'm seeing it not as a registration, but rather as public notice. Am I missing something?

As far as finding a real out (without doing what I'm suggesting with a prior, public announcement), I think its very simple: just quit using the family surname.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'their' registers. I see it no differently than posting notice on a tree in the town square, or in a newspaper. I'm seeing it not as a registration, but rather as public notice. Am I missing something?

As far as finding a real out (without doing what I'm suggesting with a prior, public announcement), I think its very simple: just quit using the family surname.
    Who owns the tree in town square?
    If I own the tree and you tack a document to it then you have deposited your document with me.
    I hope your document has value so I can sell it.

Who owns the tree in town square?
    If I own the tree and you tack a document to it then you have deposited your document with me.
    I hope your document has value so I can sell it.
    Yes, I will have "deposited" public notice with the public.

I think maybe my understanding of what the BC is (I'm calling it that, for brevity and simplification, as it includes the matrix and all of its derivatives) might be different than yours.

You may have heard of one "KW" who's been making the rounds lately. After listening to him quite a bit, I'm thinking the BC creates a state agency, with the local State having jurisdiction over the survey and the name attached thereon. In the US, the instrument is where 14th amendment citizens are born, and so people using the created person (just about everyone) inadvertently alienate themselves from their native state, and become residents.

As residents, their native states treat them as foreign agents, and the people become subject to all this administrative procedure, and lose their status as native sons and daughters of their republic.

I'm proposing that people create their own surveys, and make their own registrations through making their own public notices. They should do this prior to the State making its survey and registration, since being first in time would give the newborn baby evidence of being one of the native born people of the state, and easily rebut any presumptions the State might make as to their status of citizenship.