Thread: Notice to the secretary of the Treasury and Frivolous filing penalties

Notice to the secretary of the Treasury and Frivolous filing penalties

After going back and forth with the I R S for "frivolous filing" accusations, here is what was done.

This began with a 1040 return filed after a year of demanding redemption per 12 USC 411.

The agent made a correction on the amount of the return, sent a letter to me telling me of the amendment to the amount of return, with was correct. (my math was off). And that the return was being sent.

About a week later, a Notice of frivolous filing was sent and they wanted me to amend the return and send in a corrected 1040x (i believe that was the number).

The Second letter was sent from a different IRS office than the 1st letter.

So, I refused for cause the 2nd letter AND all corresponding literature with the letter including the envelope it came in. I R4C everything sent to me that I do not agree to, make copies of it all (that includes the backs of each page, written on or not and all "instructions" or informational packets) EVERY SINGLE page and paper gets its own R4C written on it and returned. I also put a color copy in my evidence repository court of record.

No phone calls to the IRS were made, it was all done via Registered mail. I also write the Registered mail number on each page of the R4C. I did send in a 1040x filled out with the exact same numbers the original IRS agent used for the corrected 1040. On all return receipts, return address was "Non domestic" without a ZIP CODE and no state abbreviation.

Then, a couple of months later the Notice of fee and intent to levy "frivolous filing fees" of a total of 15,000 (for each 1040 and a letter sent in the amended return) came in.

Here is where the choice was made to stay in honor with their debt system, on each 5,000 friv filing fee Notice, written in red ink:

"XXX-XX-XXX (the SSN of the "taxpayer")
    XXXXXXXX (the EIN/SSN with no dashes)
    THE ALL CAPS LEGAL NAME
    THIS NAME AND ALL CORRESPONDING NUMBERS ARE PROPERTY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. PLEASE DEPOSIT $xxxxxx.00 TO THE UNTIED STATES TREASURY.
    (AMOUNT DEMANDED ON THE BILL)
    USUFRUCT SIGNATORY: X___________________________

A $1 united states postage stamp was affixed to each BILL. A "demand is made for lawful money per 12 usc 411" was also stamped on each BILL and they were returned via Registered mail, also with the Registered Mail number written on the bill (at the top). Color copies were made of all of them.

At this point, I also wrote a letter to the Secretary of Treasury, written by hand and sent Registered mail as well. In the letter, I made it clear that the Secretary was the Fiduciary of Lawful money accounting as evidenced by the Monthly Report of the National Debt to Congress. I informed the Secretary of the total amount of money demanded redeemed for the year in question and now demanded that amount be recorded and recognized in the official accounting.

I also made it clear my demand for lawful money redemption was also a REFUSAL of Federal Reserve Notes or currency in any form and I only used United States Currency Notes as provided in 31 USC 5115.

The Secretary was informed of the demanded redemption, my PACER case number (evidence repository court of record) with all the records, etc. I also demanded the Secretary of Treasury correct the IRS and stop further harassment or collection threats from the IRS or I would inform the proper members of Congress of the failure to perform Fiduciary duties regarding lawful money redemption demand and accounting for the redeemed US Currency on the monthly report to congress.

Later on, another letter from the IRS came in the mail. The letter said they did an "audit by mail" and they wanted to return a few hundred dollars for the year in question. This too was refused for cause and returned. That letter was from June of 2015. No further letters or threats have been received as of this post.

As a side note as to possibly why the return was flagged and then ruled frivolous, I learned there was a group of people who were filing returns as part of an anti war protest demanding full returns of all taxes withheld. IRS agents were notified if any out of the ordinary letters or justification was included with the returns, the returns should be forwarded to another office for further investigation. I believe it was a letter and copies of bank signature cards sent in as proof of demand for lawful money redemption that got the return flagged and not because of the demand for lawful money. That is my opinion only.

I do not know if the letter to the Secretary of Treasury (LEW) made any difference, but I am going to keep informing Lew of my total yearly demanded redemption so the accounting can be correct.

I hope this was clear enough, I will be happy to answer any questions.

NOTICE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, NOT LEGAL ADVICE, FOR EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY AT YOUR OWN RISK, WITH PREJUDICE.

Crickets. Go in and begin to possess. Wonderful testimony.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    After going back and forth with the I R S for "frivolous filing" accusations, here is what was done.

As a side note as to possibly why the return was flagged and then ruled frivolous, I learned there was a group of people who were filing returns as part of an anti war protest demanding full returns of all taxes withheld. IRS agents were notified if any out of the ordinary letters or justification was included with the returns, the returns should be forwarded to another office for further investigation. I believe it was a letter and copies of bank signature cards sent in as proof of demand for lawful money redemption that got the return flagged and not because of the demand for lawful money. That is my opinion only.

NOTICE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, NOT LEGAL ADVICE, FOR EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY AT YOUR OWN RISK, WITH PREJUDICE.

IMO, your opinion is correct. That is why I kept my filings SIMPLE and "standard" to avoid undue attention. Now I just use TaxAct and file electronically. Get refunds within 2 weeks. See "1040 Help" topic for how I did mine.

Great recovery moves though, especially this tactic:

THE ALL CAPS LEGAL NAME
    THIS NAME AND ALL CORRESPONDING NUMBERS ARE PROPERTY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. PLEASE DEPOSIT $xxxxxx.00 TO THE UNTIED STATES TREASURY. (AMOUNT DEMANDED ON THE BILL)

That is similar to what I have suggested on my website at: http://usufructremedy.blogspot.com/p/usufruct.html

This began with a 1040 return filed after a year of demanding redemption per 12 USC 411.

The agent made a correction on the amount of the return, sent a letter to me telling me of the amendment to the amount of return, with was correct. (my math was off). And that the return was being sent.

About a week later, a Notice of frivolous filing was sent and they wanted me to amend the return and send in a corrected 1040x (i believe that was the number).

The Second letter was sent from a different IRS office than the 1st letter.

So, I refused for cause the 2nd letter AND all corresponding literature with the letter including the envelope it came in. I R4C everything sent to me that I do not agree to, make copies of it all (that includes the backs of each page, written on or not and all "instructions" or informational packets) EVERY SINGLE page and paper gets its own R4C written on it and returned. I also put a color copy in my evidence repository court of record.

No phone calls to the IRS were made, it was all done via Registered mail. I also write the Registered mail number on each page of the R4C. I did send in a 1040x filled out with the exact same numbers the original IRS agent used for the corrected 1040. On all return receipts, return address was "Non domestic" without a ZIP CODE and no state abbreviation.

Then, a couple of months later the Notice of fee and intent to levy "frivolous filing fees" of a total of 15,000 (for each 1040 and a letter sent in the amended return) came in.

Here is where the choice was made to stay in honor with their debt system, on each 5,000 friv filing fee Notice, written in red ink:

THE ALL CAPS LEGAL NAME
    THIS NAME AND ALL CORRESPONDING NUMBERS ARE PROPERTY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. PLEASE DEPOSIT $xxxxxx.00 TO THE UNTIED STATES TREASURY.

A $1 united states postage stamp was affixed to each BILL. A "demand is made for lawful money per 12 usc 411" was also stamped on each BILL and they were returned via Registered mail, also with the Registered Mail number written on the bill (at the top). Color copies were made of all of them.

At this point, I also wrote a letter to the Secretary of Treasury, written by hand and sent Registered mail as well. In the letter, I made it clear that the Secretary was the Fiduciary of Lawful money accounting as evidenced by the Monthly Report of the National Debt to Congress. I informed the Secretary of the total amount of money demanded redeemed for the year in question and now demanded that amount be recorded and recognized in the official accounting.

I also made it clear my demand for lawful money redemption was also a REFUSAL of Federal Reserve Notes or currency in any form and I only used United States Currency Notes as provided in 31 USC 5115.

The Secretary was informed of the demanded redemption, my PACER case number (evidence repository court of record) with all the records, etc. I also demanded the Secretary of Treasury correct the IRS and stop further harassment or collection threats from the IRS or I would inform the proper members of Congress of the failure to perform Fiduciary duties regarding lawful money redemption demand and accounting for the redeemed US Currency on the monthly report to congress.

Later on, another letter from the IRS came in the mail. The letter said they did an "audit by mail" and they wanted to return a few hundred dollars for the year in question. This too was refused for cause and returned. That letter was from June of 2015. No further letters or threats have been received as of this post.

I do not know if the letter to the Secretary of Treasury (LEW) made any difference, but I am going to keep informing Lew of my total yearly demanded redemption so the accounting can be correct.

I hope this was clear enough, I will be happy to answer any questions.

I don't understand why they are "returning a few hundred dollars". How does the "few hundred dollars" relate to your original return amount?

Quote Originally Posted by ADBrooks11 View Post
    I don't understand why they are "returning a few hundred dollars". How does the "few hundred dollars" relate to your original return amount?
    I simply believe they offered the few hundred dollars to get into a contract. by accepting the offer, i would effectively ended my standing they owe me any more.

Taking their offer would have been an admission by me my stand on lawful money demand AND refusal of Federal Reserve credit in any form was, indeed, frivolous.

Frankly, the money return for the year of demanding lawful money is not relevant, I do not need it or really care if I get it. I want to be free of the obligation to repay a debt that is not mine, that debt is the use fee for the endorsement of Federal Reserve DEBT. As long as they stop their threats and leave me and mine alone for the rest of our lives, I consider it a small fee to pay.

As the final stab from me to the Federal Reserve scam, when I send in this years information to the Secretary of Treasury, since I demanded the fees "redeemed in lawful money per 12 USC 411, I will include the "frivolous filing fees" I gave to them. That will mean an additional 15,000 dollars of currency redeemed from the money changers.

In my notice to the Secretary (notice the word SECRET in that title), I might include a list of property, goods and services the redeemed money was used to acquire, thus staking my claim of redeemed ownership to said property (Allodial title).

Maybe I will start with a house for example, or a vehicle. Since the Treasury will not give the the Gold backing my demand for redemption, maybe a contractual agreement offer to the Treasury to remove my home from the "collateral held" to back the National Debt in lieu of the Gold coin (at face value of the coin) they owe me?

It's good to be creditor and not a debtor. Maybe an international exchange and redemption of a "real estate" is in order here? A land patient perhaps?
    Last edited by martin earl; 01-30-16 at 04:22 AM.

Following Suit

THE ALL CAPS LEGAL NAME
    Thanks for all your help Martin! I plan to follow suit with regard to my own cp504 notice of intent to levy. Updates will follow...