Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: URGENT (By the 17th!) Redeem in Lawful Money for the first time with unemployment.

Quote Originally Posted by FRG View Post
    Kinda ominous, but thanks for the response. I thought redeeming in lawful money was made out to be easy but I'm not getting a clear answer here in this thread unless there's more to it than I thought.

If I go to my bank and request this and there's "resistance" then what is "Plan B"?

Again, I don't want to dance around the subject. I like simple instructions. I'm not expecting everything to be understood by myself overnight (or in a week, like I tried) but from everything I heard about lawful money elsewhere, it can't be as complicated as what I'm taking from this entire thread so far - unless other sources of information that lead me here for answers have been overly simplified. I don't need anything verbose. Just practical application to put into use by myself.

Thanks. I'm always willing to learn more over time if that's what it takes, whenever that may be.

As you have found out, nobody is going to hold your hand or serve redemption to you on a platter.

Redemption is in between YOUR ears.......make it your own & OWN IT

You have 6 1/2 months to learn what you must do, then all of 2022 to put it into practice before filing in spring of 2023

I will point you to a 104 page thread on another forum which has much good information. Besides other posters, an "Anonymous Coward" by the user number 71408469 is none other than Martin Earl. Martin Earl OWNS it, and practices DEFENDING it without effort......as should you.

Learn some things and come back here to ask more pointed question so YOU MAY OWN IT ALSO !!

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...age1304915/pg1

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    As you have found out, nobody is going to hold your hand or serve redemption to you on a platter.

Redemption is in between YOUR ears.......make it your own & OWN IT

You have 6 1/2 months to learn what you must do, then all of 2022 to put it into practice before filing in spring of 2023

I will point you to a 104 page thread on another forum which has much good information. Besides other posters, an "Anonymous Coward" by the user number 71408469 is none other than Martin Earl. Martin Earl OWNS it, and practices DEFENDING it without effort......as should you.

Learn some things and come back here to ask more pointed question so YOU MAY OWN IT ALSO !!

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...age1304915/pg1
    I mean, I was just hoping it was as easy as people who preach Lawful Money elsewhere make it out to be so it could be applied within a week of learning the proper steps. I was hoping I would find talking to actual practitioners instead of the bits of information I'm finding scattered everywhere, but it's almost like it's in a shroud of secrecy and riddles. lol

I was never expecting anyone else to file for me or "hold my hand," rather than I just wanted answers to something I would think anyone who practices it would've wanted to make as clear-cut as possible for me as a novice, with the steps, etc. if it's so simple and great and helps the taxation lunacy end altogether.

Is it not meant to be simple as I'm understanding? If it isn't, now I know.

I appreciate the leads to other sources to educate me, but I also thought doing something like this would've gotten me more direct instructions and most importantly, clarity.

Thanks for the link. I'll read it soon.
    Last edited by FRG; 05-11-21 at 11:23 PM.

Get started. Get a stamp and start making your demand. Today.

When you endorse private credit your paycheck amount goes on to the national debt. You become a state member bank by signature. So that money is accounted for into SDR's. That is all.

Start today and technically your tomorrow's paycheck is redeemed lawful money. But tax years go January 1 to January 1 so you would have five months endorsed private credit and seven months of withholdings due. So in January you would have amounts on your income 1040 that would not add up to what is reported by your employer. This would confuse the computer, and in turn an IRS agent who will not calculate out a partial year for you. He would simply disagree.

So start today. But to stay in honor you will not be getting your withholdings refunded until the end of 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

When you endorse private credit your paycheck amount goes on to the national debt. You become a state member bank by signature. So that money is accounted for into SDR's. That is all.

Start today and technically your tomorrow's paycheck is redeemed lawful money. But tax years go January 1 to January 1 so you would have five months endorsed private credit and seven months of withholdings due. So in January you would have amounts on your income 1040 that would not add up to what is reported by your employer. This would confuse the computer, and in turn an IRS agent who will not calculate out a partial year for you. He would simply disagree.

So start today. But to stay in honor you will not be getting your withholdings refunded until the end of 2022.
    I'll get the stamp.

But what I want to know is, how would this be applied to direct deposit unemployment income? Because that's how I'd really be able to start "today." I don't plan on being unemployed forever, but I'm still curious as to how it would be done, circling back to my initial post and question involving my 1099-G. Thanks, David.

I'll get the stamp.

But what I want to know is, how would this be applied to direct deposit unemployment income? Because that's how I'd really be able to start "today." I don't plan on being unemployed forever, but I'm still curious as to how it would be done, circling back to my initial post and question involving my 1099-G. Thanks, David.
    You are already started.

Update your signature card at your bank. Especially considering that it is US government "stimulus" backing the COVID Unemployment bennies you might invite an attack on redemption in general by endorsing and simultaneously demanding refund under redemption. You would quite literally be compelling the IRS to cook the books. Bad idea. If you want to try it though, that would be directly with US Governor for the IMF Janet Louise YELLEN.

When the clerk has your new signature card ready to sign, request it be on paper and sign with your stamp. He or she might say that you sign digitally or not at all. Here is where you be ready to walk away. Don't close the account until you have another set up somewhere else, opened with your demand stamp signature. In a pinch, if you can only sign digitally write clearly, "Lawful Money." And sign any transaction like that. My big point is that there are a lot of banks desperate to do business with you. If you get into a pinch it is only because you are behaving ignorantly.

All the law requires of you is to make your demand.

I am presuming that you are emotionally mature enough to understand that you will be generating behaviors, that are based in fear. This is because you are confused. When you come out the other end of redemption you will see. This is simplifying things portrayed as so highly complex that only experts can understand (absurdities like national and sustainable debt).

You are already started.

Update your signature card at your bank. Especially considering that it is US government "stimulus" backing the COVID Unemployment bennies you might invite an attack on redemption in general by endorsing and simultaneously demanding refund under redemption. You would quite literally be compelling the IRS to cook the books. Bad idea. If you want to try it though, that would be directly with US Governor for the IMF Janet Louise YELLEN.

When the clerk has your new signature card ready to sign, request it be on paper and sign with your stamp. He or she might say that you sign digitally or not at all. Here is where you be ready to walk away. Don't close the account until you have another set up somewhere else, opened with your demand stamp signature. In a pinch, if you can only sign digitally write clearly, "Lawful Money." And sign any transaction like that. My big point is that there are a lot of banks desperate to do business with you. If you get into a pinch it is only because you are behaving ignorantly.

All the law requires of you is to make your demand.

I am presuming that you are emotionally mature enough to understand that you will be generating behaviors, that are based in fear. This is because you are confused. When you come out the other end of redemption you will see. This is simplifying things portrayed as so highly complex that only experts can understand (absurdities like national and sustainable debt).
    Sounds good. I'll look into this immediately and prepare myself for next year, as suggested.

Once this Lawful Money account is setup, will the verbiage be required on all forms and paychecks or just for consistency's sake? I'm assuming, if I were to ever get a stimulus again with a Lawful Money account properly set up, I automatically won't have any problem demanding anything that enters the account directly as far as gov't stimulus goes. Does that sound right?

And I'll look into Janet Louise out of my own curiosity, too. Thanks!
    Last edited by FRG; 05-12-21 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FRG View Post
    Sounds good. I'll look into this immediately and prepare myself for next year, as suggested.

Once this Lawful Money account is setup, will the verbiage be required on all forms and paychecks or just for consistency's sake? I'm assuming, if I were to ever get a stimulus again with a Lawful Money account properly set up, I automatically won't have any problem demanding anything that enters the account directly as far as gov't stimulus goes. Does that sound right?

And I'll look into Janet Louise out of my own curiosity, too. Thanks!
    My stamp is my signature. On important docs I wipe my right thumb on the red ink and press it to the page too. Unique identifier. With digital pads I write, "Lawful Money."

But that is just me. If it causes problems or offense I can adapt, compromise or adjust. My brain works like that. It is redeemed from the conditioning and rigors, and absurdity of debt.

Financial Redemption the action of regaining income (taxes) or gaining possession of something in exchange for payment (tax return), or just clearing a debt thats been put in your head (between the ears) as the ag man has plainly advised figuring this out isn't not as verbose as loading up with lawful money Merrill remember hand holding costs money if your not much for holding hands then your hands are free dig in and own that practical application to put into use for good. simple or difficult it wouldn't work if u cant explain it to yourself first

Thats a compliment Lawful M M (Gringo)

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Thats a compliment Lawful M M (Gringo)

Thank you.