Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money ...??

GILPIN was strongly condemned for his writing (presumption of authority) notes against the War Department.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Rich Dad, Poor Dad is an excellent introductory basis to how the wealthy play the game of money. As far as I am concerned, he gives it all away.

After reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad, you then need to begin building up your financial education so that you too can play the game to win. Winning in the financial game is to have an abundance of cash and assets that generate revenue.

One of the biggest reasons people lose in capitalism is because they don't know how to count (George Gordon). In addition to learning how to count, we want to learn how to improve our financial report cards (net worth, financial statements, etc.). Accounting is most important.

So learn how to count and learn how to read money (accounting).
    Also, learn and master sales.

Won't hurt to master the customs of merchants either (Lex Mercatoria).

Is there anything specific you would like me to address?
    Rich Dad Poor Dad was an eye opener for me. As far as I am concerned that book is fundamental reading for my children. My daughter being not yet 11 can comprehend now Options, Lease with Option to Buy, Seller carry back note, Seller financing, buying Payments and selling Payments to third party, and Cash deal.

If the Personal Property is costing you money - it is NOT an Asset. Simple. Stop listening to the banker.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    If the Personal Property is costing you money - it is NOT an Asset. Simple. Stop listening to the banker.
    But, but, but .... its an asset for the bankers !!

They are making money from it. Probably 150% - 200% profit in conservative estimates.

David,

Do you have any information confirming that Abraham Lincoln transferred all of the property of the USA to the Navy in the 1860's, creating a Public Trust and making the people the Beneficiaries and the Navy the Military Trustees, in order to preserve the Union, which the Creditors were trying to destroy?

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    David,

Do you have any information confirming that Abraham Lincoln transferred all of the property of the USA to the Navy in the 1860's, creating a Public Trust and making the people the Beneficiaries and the Navy the Military Trustees, in order to preserve the Union, which the Creditors were trying to destroy?

Doug
    Lieber Code:
    45. All captures and booty belong, according to the modern law of war, primarily to the government of the captor. Prize money, whether on sea or land, can now only be claimed under local law.

David,

Doug
    Reconstruction Acts of the Civil War.
    They have not been repealed (still in effect) ....

David,

Doug
    The various mental models are fleeting.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Lieber Code:
    45. All captures and booty belong, according to the modern law of war, primarily to the government of the captor. Prize money, whether on sea or land, can now only be claimed under local law.
    Motla68 was banished for a spell, for pushing only the ethereal and whimsical side of the remedy. There are merits as found in Are You Lost at C? [Basically that in international law, to approach the peaceful inhabitant, central bankers must first file in the US District Courts.] What happened is when I demanded the verbiage on his Refusals for Cause (by any other name) he omitted the verbiage that expresses the current active law... or exchanged for (lawful money).

There was obviously a War (of Rebellion/Civil War) and its effects were to implement a regime of Executive Order. That war has been long over and I subscribe to a line of reasoning that the Power of Executive Order still remains but if you follow the thread of history, the Emergency - an extraordinary occasion - persists only within the realm of international banking practices. However, the gold seizure in 1933 upon saving the 1913 Fed System and 1917 Trading with the Enemy Act transmuted the use of elastic currency to that akin to a national mortgage on all real estate transactions:

This elastic money regime however depended and still depends on cooperation and voluntary signature bond by way of endorsement:

However, America supporting fiat at all - US Notes - is an indication that Emergency is still in progress in America. This supports a contradiction by Abe himself - that the People have the fundamental right to secede States from the Union but he managed to consider it a terrible thing to divide America into North and South confederations.

The political sentiment in America supports the executive regime. No State or Confederation of States are allowed to secede from the Union. Even though States or confederations can today. The Contradiction is that it is the money system that ties the whole thing together - the adhesion.~

We need to focus on a controversy that is ongoing here on the forums and even arises in the echo chamber of the brain trust. It is reflective of this seeming to be "my" Website too; in that I am intelligence nexus surrounded by sensory nodes, of which Motla68 is not included. When I prodded him to disclose the verbiage he (Coresource Solutions, an alternate think tank) would use on their R4C's he misdirected the readers here to think that the mental model of the Emergency and Lieber Code were the only active terms of agreement. After a few weeks I have decided that hashing it over - like this Post does exactly was the more beneficial method of teaching and learning both.

Indeed, a suitor has a very interesting success regarding a Setoff from a state DoR of taxes - retroactive back to before he was redeeming lawful money! [It bears his Signature-Style and he does not want to share it on this side of the echo, unfortunately, because he feels people will stumble over comprehending the trust structure in application.] But this much I am comfortable sharing; in that when he shared it with the suitors by broadcast:

Again, so that you can get it in your head - this has nothing to do with 12USC411 or refusal for cause - read carefully.
    However, upon even the most cursory reading the Letter he authored utilized cited his usage of Title 12 U.S.C. §411 and he is rethinking, upon my correction his one-sided stance about what exactly the effective law was that effected the Setoff.

The issue being hashed out on the private side of the echoes is how clearly the trust structure was defined in current and ancient trust law, and how effective it was in being retroactive - in affecting the Setoff, way back for a State tax bill in 2005!

Not only that, I expect a tinge of regret that I would mention that at all here because of the sentiment that the trust structure - describing it with boxes and "private" v. "public" conventions on the front side and backside had any effect at all.

I am saying and he is saying:

David Merrill: The mention of current banking policy removing one from federal liability for Income Tax (the State liability depends on Federal liability) has potential on the challenge - Fraud by Omission. Nobody in good faith is teaching children about remedy* written into the Fed Act §16! - Leaving us in a position where we cannot sue our parents, tellers and civics teachers because they are as much victims of the fraud too. But by properly learning and applying Record-Forming we exhibit competence as courts of record and therefore getting the law (long forgotten) into the courts where an appeal tribunal will be compelled to opine and publish it for everybody.

Suitor: That the accurate description of the CQV trust structure was the effective remedy as it removed him from the virtual theater of war. - That by being a peaceful inhabitant he removed himself - primarily by offering to assist the trustee, therefore not being the trustee himself - from the post-1861 Emergency/extraordinary occasion.

Interstingly, this is done in every Libel of Review, in the "exclusive original cognizance" of the United States. It is the same old, in fact ancient mariner argument - What is the Contract? - The Law of the Flag:

Law of the flag: Man is created in the image of God and to reduce a man to chattel against the national debt is an affront to God. Exodus 13:16 and Genesis 1:27.

Exo 13:16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
    This reflects a much more ancient trust and the suitor included that on the "private" side of the Letter - his confession of faith in the Christian Messianic Model. This would mean that there has been a payment, through the ancient Mosaic blood sacrifice by Jesus hanging on the Cross, that has covered his declining to become the Trustee - that he can refuse that position and appointment by right; deferring it back to the NY State DoR to act as trustee. And it did - Setoff.

Regards,

David Merrill.

~ Around 2005 the federal government was becoming stingy with State funding and there was an upsurge in local authoritian mumblings by sheriffs here and there. I suspected this was because the federal funding was becoming tight-fisted. My confirmation came though when a federal judge ordered a county clerk and recorder to remove a LoR Judgment. The county C&R made no response - and the Judgment remained untouched. After about six weeks the defense attorney for the Respondent filed/published the Order. That was all the C&R would permit apparently. The Judgment still stands published on the record.

* This may be a lot more remarkable than people might expect on the surface. Remember the suitor who got his full NY Refund? We were concerned for a moment though, because DoR NY delayed to reassess his self-assessment. The correspondence was that NY added $150 to his Refund because he forgot to claim his NY City School Credit! This showed obvious contemplation by the DoR. The agent handling it is obviously aware that this fellow has more than $6K Withholdings on Zero Income?

That is not my point though.

Upon discussion, neither he nor I were comfortable about receiving and spending the $150 from the NY DoR. We never really discussed why exactly. Maybe it is simply allowing the DoR agent to come in and reassess at all. So he made a couple phone calls and discovered the NY Schools will accept cash donations and even allow within parameters for the parent to dedicate that donation to a particular mission or category so the suitor included instructions for the school to include lessons about the Federal Reserve Act in their curriculum.

Sounds like nothing but the administrator (school principal) reading the request will have it lodged in his or her mind, now won't they?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-06-11 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Motla68 was banished for a spell, for pushing only the ethereal and whimsical side of the remedy. There are merits as found in Are You Lost at C?
    Once again this is getting personally insulting.

- Are you not aware that " Are you Lost at C?" is a write up of some ones opinion?
    it is just a story.

- doug555 asked about the era of Lincoln, did not ask about 1913 or 1933 as it has
    no application to what Lincoln did himself.

- I gave a direct answer to a direct question and even stated a reference from Lincoln's
    order. Shikamaru only stated a title name, but still you call my response "whimsical".

Thanks for showing us that your EGO cannot be controlled, you cannot let go of some
    grudge you have against me for some reason, that is pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Once again this is getting personally insulting.

- Are you not aware that " Are you Lost at C?" is a write up of some ones opinion?
    it is just a story.

- doug555 asked about the era of Lincoln, did not ask about 1913 or 1933 as it has
    no application to what Lincoln did himself.

- I gave a direct answer to a direct question and even stated a reference from Lincoln's
    order. Shikamaru only stated a title name, but still you call my response "whimsical".

Thanks for showing us that your EGO cannot be controlled, you cannot let go of some
    grudge you have against me for some reason, that is pretty clear.

I do not view it that way Motla68;

It is an edifying push and pull of ideals. In your Coresource Camp we find a bias toward trust structure, believing in a fully implemented Lieber Code with its integration into international law through the Hague and its conventions. On my side, I am not disqualifying that, simply pointing out how much easier this is to understand through the simple verbiage:

You did what you did and I banished you for it. I feel it necessary for the readers here to understand why I am correcting your posture - simply because people do not need to understand trust law to find remedy. However they need to understand trust law to understand you. When you omitted the effective law from your explanation, biasing remedy upon the untried rendition, I decided that was hurtful.

Here is an example:

The active verbiage is or Exchanged for [Lawful Money] on the prescribed stamp. By the handwritten verbiage you had actually restricted the presenter's available options:

The presenter does not need to go to the Treasury only.

In the explanation you so grudgingly gave us, you left the active ingredient of remedy off.

It is of benefit to examine your views though, albeit I mitigate the damage your bias might cause. For another example, this suitor writes of your style:

2. I don’t buy totally into the military thing although maybe I just don’t understand him totally. All of these guys write so esoterically that I cannot understand them since they do not explain themselves well. Teachers – they are not. Although I must say, the XX document was the best I have seen explaining things. His emails are all esoteric and I cannot follow
    That comes from an engineer who designed power conditioning systems for complex off-grid systems like aircraft carriers, and who built a successful S-corporation to sell it too.

What you call my Ego is in my mind, curbing your tendency to try dazzling people with evasive explanations and partial misdirection. The example for which I banished you is the best one - to demonstrate your bias by pretending the verbiage was a big secret for a week, and then excluding the part I was expecting there all along. The Remedy - at least what we find written into the law.

The reason I lifted the ban after three weeks was it became clear that we could learn more from this push and pull debate style. If you would rather get insulting than defend by example, anecdote and evidence why the Lieber Code is still such a prevailing execution of law in America, then this just goes along slower than I had hoped.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Regardless of background I still think people need to learn on their own a bit and sometimes told to do their own Due diligence, we have this gigantic tool called the Internet, what good is it if it is not used?
    A simple search would have revealed that Lincoln ordered the Liber Code. On another note about that in my original reply I never mentioned anything about trust law or Coresource, so I find it hardly applicable to your response other then you pulling up the past just to grind it in like bleach in a open wound. What does it matter to the post whatsoever?

In my travels last week I talked to a man who told me a story about his granddaughter, she came home one day doing her math lessons from school and the method used to solve math problems was nothing like he or her mother had seen. When she was asked about it, her reply was " the teacher taught us this way so we would not have to think ". At that moment everyone at the meeting sort of gasped at that moment. This was a group who also studies alternative energy and actually have a working Tesla model going.
    Anyone can go to a cookie cutter school to learn a cookie cutter trade and the rules that bind, work for a cookie cutter corporation and call themselves a engineer, but without these systems in place would they have learned it otherwise? my guess is probably not. No judgement against them or parents, they were just never told how to live that way, so if the mold is not broken we continue on with the ridiculousness in the world that brought us to this forum.

I gave a example and you have ignored it. If i had just said "Reconstruction Acts" as did Shikamaru would you have still called it whimsical?