Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Name thing.

as david merrill has said:
    "The magic of law is how you cast the spell - it is in the spelling."

i like that line,

everyone is born free,
    to re-gain that position again we must reverse what we did,
    walk backwards to the beginning,

if you get lost in a field full of snow the easiest way to get back is follow your foot steps,
    eventually you will get back to the start, where you came from,

the bc was never meant to be used as id,
    yet what did we do?
    we went ahead and used it,
    departmental use only,
    we use it, we become part of the department,

if a trust was created for you as a beneficiary does the trustee or any party to the trust have to inform you that there was a trust created for you?

eg.
    a rich auntie that you never seen or even knew off has no other living relatives but you, so she puts your name you use on a trust so when she dies you inherit her estate, does she have an obligation to inform you that she has done this?

usufract,
    if we are using the government NAME, then what are they using that belongs to us?

would you be a witness to this usufract?
    witness protection = immunity

Quote Originally Posted by Seosaidh View Post
    At the base of the problem is the reality that we are unaware of an express trust being created anywhere having to do with registration of birth. At least, that's the problem I have. All I find is the possibility of an implied trust.
    That goes to my point!

I have given up beating around the bush. The kingdom is within me and without. I learn by teaching that and teach by learning it too. There is peace in that. I detect that others are finding peace too.

Something Walter said I believe, maybe you. There is the authority to issue a license but no authority to authorize any trust indenture. That comes from a wet ink sign of life.

P.S.

the bc was never meant to be used as id,
    yet what did we do?
    we went ahead and used it,
    departmental use only,
    we use it, we become part of the department,

We depart, from the original estate!

I lost my wallet and my WSA Passport and World ID Card. I called and they have my order for replacement and will be expediting no charge because I am already a "client". Nice people!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-06-12 at 11:42 PM.

does usufruct carry an obligation to exercise its power for the benefit of the beneficiary?

Latin: the beneficiary of a trust.

Modern trust law prefers the word beneficiary but the older cases refer to the older Latin term of cestui que trust.

"A trust is an equitable obligation binding a person (who is called a trustee) to deal with property over which he has control (which is called the trust property) for the benefit of persons (who are called beneficiaries or cestui que trust) of whom he may himself be one, and anyone of whom may enforce the obligation. Any act or neglect on the part of a trustee which is not authorised or excused by the terms of the trust instrument, or by law, is a breach of trust."

Six pages here

http://www.cfhlaw.com/attorneys/anthony_j_correro.htm :

He has advised clients in an immense variety of securities, mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance deals, ranging in size from $3.1 billion to $100,000, including the $3.1 billion sale of First Commerce Corporation to Bank One; the purchase of Sugarland Bank by MidSouth Bancorp for $1.2 million; the $500 million purchase of Zapata Corporation by Tidewater, Inc.; the sale of VitaRx to McKesson Corporation for $62 million; Amedisys's acquisition of HMR Acquisition, Inc.; public offerings of oil and gas interests for a single client aggregating $1 billion and the private offering of oil and gas interests for a single client of $100,000; as well as initial public stock offerings for several companies.

Andy wrote the Louisiana Bank Holding Company Law, which ushered statewide banking into Louisiana, and since then has handled over 30 bank mergers in the state, representing both buyers and sellers.
    Last edited by Chex; 11-07-12 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Six pages here
    For some reason, that link isn't working for me.
    Now you must repent and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out, that time after time your souls may know the refreshment that comes from the presence of God. Then he will send you Jesus, your long-heralded Christ.

Naked ownership is a term used in Louisiana, roughly analogous to the "reversionary interest" in common-law jurisdictions.

Reversion, in the context of real property, means the return to the grantor or his/her heirs of real property after all interests in the property given to others have terminated.

Reversion occurs when the property owner transfers a vested estate of lesser quantum than he started with. Reversion is also called "reverter."

For example, if A grants land ?to B until he marries Y? or ?to Z so long as the land is used for church purposes?, then there is a possibility that the land will revert to A if B marries Y, or if the land is no longer used for a church. http://definitions.uslegal.com/n/naked-ownership/

Definition of 'Naked Trust'

A straightforward type of trust into which a trustor transfers assets (money or property) in order to pass them on to beneficiaries. The initial owner of the assets (the trustor) loses all control over them once they are placed in the trust. The trustee has only nominal control of the assets in the trust. The trust's beneficiary has absolute entitlement to the assets once he or she turns 18. Also known as a "bare trust," "dry trust" or "passive trust."

Investopedia explains 'Naked Trust'
    This estate-planning tool is commonly used by parents or grandparents to transfer assets to children or grandchildren. The college financial-aid implications of putting money into a naked trust for children should be considered before establishing the trust.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/...#ixzz2BUjsI2Kc

Definition of 'Named Beneficiary'

This term refers to any beneficiary named in a will, a trust, an insurance policy, pension plan accounts, IRAs , or any other instrument, to whom benefits are paid. Named beneficiaries are the beneficial owners of the property and will share in the proceeds at the time of disposition. In an annuity policy, for example, the policyholder and the named beneficiary may be the same person.

Investopedia explains 'Named Beneficiary'

Beneficiary designations can be complex. For example, by naming a specific beneficiary in a life insurance policy, the proceeds of the insurance policy will not be subject to the will or to probate and will pass directly to the named beneficiary. There are many different kinds of beneficiaries, such as primary or contingent beneficiaries, and the named beneficiary need not be an individual. A named beneficiary of an insurance policy, for example, can be the estate of the deceased, in which case the actual beneficiaries will be designated in the will.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/...#ixzz2BUkBs1nm
    Last edited by Chex; 11-07-12 at 01:25 AM.

Unhappy

Bouvier's Law Dictionary
    1856 Edition

LEGAL ESTATE. One, the right to which may be enforced in a court of law. It is distinguished from an equitable estate, the rights to which can be established only in a court of equity. 2 Bouv. Inst. n. 1688.

Academic Dictionaries and Encyclopedias

legal title
    Ownership of property that is cognizable or enforceable in a court of law, or one that is complete and perfect in terms of the apparent right of ownership and possession, but that, unlike equitable title, carries no beneficial interest in the property.

proof of two titles existing,
    (torrents title system)

so legal title trumps equitable titles,

what titles are we holding?
    equitable, beneficiary,
    its the lowest form of titles,

we apply to have benefits,
    we asked to be beneficiary,
    we put our self in the role of the lowest title holder,
    we deserve what we get,

Bouvier's Law Dictionary
    1856 Edition

TITLE estates. A title is defined by Lord Coke to be the means whereby the owner of lands hath the just possession of his property. Co. Lit. 345; 2 Bl. Com. 195. Vide 1 Ohio Rep. 349. This is the definition of title to lands only.

2. There are several stages or degrees requisite to form a complete title to lands and tenements. 1st. The lowest and most imperfect degree of title is the mere possession, or actual occupation of the estate, without any apparent right to hold or continue such possession; this happens when one man disseises another. 2 Bl. Com. 195. 2dly. The next step to a good and perfect title is the right of possession, which may reside in one man, while the actual possession is not in himself, but in another. This right of possession is of two sorts; an apparent right of possession, which may be defeated by proving a better; and an actual right of possession, which will stand the test against all opponents. Idem. 196. 3dly. The mere right of property, the jus proprietatis without either possession or the right of possession. Id. 197.

3. A title is either good, marketable, doubtful, or bad.

4. A good title is that which entitles a man by right to a property or estate, and to the lawful possession of the same.

5. A marketable title is one which a court of equity considers to be so clear that it will enforce its acceptance by a purchaser. The ordinary acceptation of the term marketable title, would convey but a very imperfect notion of its legal and technical import.

i won't post the whole definition because its goes to 20 and has a few more after that but you can read the rest here:
    http://constitution.org/bouv/bouvier_t.htm

"actual right of possession" is the strongest title one can have,

what is the most official document one can possess as to evidence of our title?
    with out a doubt solb is,

does the solb show any evidence of a government title?
    no

who holds the evidence to our title?
    government does,

is the legal title holder (government) liable?
    no

why?
    the government is representing the queen, and no one can tell the queen what to do,

who has the right to request the title to property that the government is holding as evidence of your title?
    you,

government is holding the evidence of our legal title to the name but we have not claimed it or acknowledged it as the evidence of our title they are holding,

as holder of our legal title the government recognizes we are the kings, queens,

David Merill wrote:
    "I have given up beating around the bush. The kingdom is within me and without. I learn by teaching that and teach by learning it too. There is peace in that. I detect that others are finding peace too. "

i see david knows it,

we are (can be if done right) the legal title owner of the name that property can be obtained in,
    government holds it as evidence,

that puts one in control of the holder of the solb,
    if we held the solb we would have to pay, but we would also have absolute ownership of the property and no other could reposes it,

the holder (government) refuses (can not by mandate) to give it (original solb) to us when requested,
    once noticed of this situation as explained above we re-venue back to kings and queens,
    so they accept by default liability and become the ones that have to pay,

remember the government is en-trusted with the security of the safe keeping of evidence,
    even when they refuse to give the original that does not mean they own it,
    the form yes, but not the information on the form, the information is intellectual property

since the government holds the solb the public, province, country, would be the beneficiary.
    lowest form of title holders, servants,

because we don't act like the solb is our title, and never have, the government uses that title to acquire control over us and our silence or ignorance is allowing it to continue,

the BC is evidence that the government holds the evidence of your title,
    its an extract from the foundation document,

we own the rights in the foundation document being the solb so what ever is built on it should be controlled by us,

all we need to do is step up to the plate and claim our birth right,

remember that one should fully understand this before trying to accomplish it,

i will put this to the test soon this winter when i have more time,

i hope this post clears up the points i am trying to make about the name game,

if i don't respond to any new posts about what i wrote its because i have gone moose hunting for a week and tomorrow i have a lot to do before i leave,

happy trails campers,

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    What is "solb"?
    sorry,

statement of live birth,

they could be slightly different from province to province,
    some might be: "official notice of live birth" or "statement of birth" etc,

also they are on legal size paper,

some look nice with colour and nice paper and some provinces are a crappy black and white plain copy,

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    sorry,

statement of live birth,

they could be slightly different from province to province,
    some might be: "official notice of live birth" or "statement of birth" etc,

also they are on legal size paper,

some look nice with colour and nice paper and some provinces are a crappy black and white plain copy,

Thanks! I was trying to fit it into Certificate of Live Birth (COLB).

P.S. Can you please describe where the COLB/SOLB is tied into a Torrens - based system of registration and publication? I am also supposing that this paper describes the Torrens system fairly accurately.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-07-12 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thanks! I was trying to fit it into Certificate of Live Birth (COLB).

P.S. Can you please describe where the COLB/SOLB is tied into a Torrens - based system of registration and publication? I am also supposing that this paper describes the Torrens system fairly accurately.
    sorry, i am out of time to review "this paper"
    will check it out when i get back,

but if you check my last post on the "A Brief History on Birth certificates" thread,
    i think it will answer your question,

should be back around monday or so,

yee haa
    of hunting moose for a week,
    happy trails campers,