Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dude Plays The Silent Treatment With Police Officer Who Repeatedly Knocks On His Car

Talking Dude Plays The Silent Treatment With Police Officer Who Repeatedly Knocks On His Car

No F*cks Given: Dude Plays The Silent Treatment With Police Officer Who Repeatedly Knocks On His Car Window!

WOW, I've never seen anything quite like this before

Could the provisioning of identification on demand be the acknowledgement of corporate/dead existence thus granting power to the officer to administer/regulate said person?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Could the provisioning of identification on demand be the acknowledgement of corporate/dead existence thus granting power to the officer to administer/regulate said person?
    Maybe talking to the dead is necromancy and a 'sin' under Mosaic law? In certain circles it is widely known that establishing communications with anyone establishes some kind of 'rapport' and could establish a 'tendril' or link between the two. Also, consider the link between the words 'appear' 'apparition' 'apparitor' and 'summoning'.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-04-15 at 07:28 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Maybe talking to the dead is necromancy and a 'sin' under Mosaic law? In certain circles it is widely known that establishing communications with anyone establishes some kind of 'rapport' and could establish a 'tendril' or link between the two. Also, consider the link between the words 'appear' 'apparition' 'apparitor' and 'summoning'.
    If one is not engaging in a regulated field or activity deemed part and parcel of the public (government?) interest, why carry "identification" on one's person?

Also, could dead refer to ignorance or low level of consciousness ?

If one is not engaging in a regulated field or activity deemed part and parcel of the public (government?) interest, why carry "identification" on one's person?
    Because of a form of martial law that has been in place since 1862 or so, and also because of the martial law and prosecution of war factors extending from 1942 (i.e. WWII). UNITED NATIONS government. Geneva Conventions, friend-foe-identification. Isn't it lovely that total strangers can get in or start a fight (or we can get fancy and call it 'war') to the extent that people not even involved are coerced into carrying some kind of evidence of their non-involvement. And that is modern civilization?

Also, the failure of government fiduciaries to adequately police borders then gives rise to a "need" to "stop and identify" in case you are someone they failed to keep from crossing "the border" "illegally".

Oh and another thing, in case a government fiduciary allowed someone to escape prison or in case you are a parollee on probation restricted to this or that behavior or conduct--ya know, lots of things that have necessarily anything to do with you or me but which are someone else's problem made into "your problem" (i.e. carry documentation to show you aren't someone else?).

Also, abolition of the death penalty and early paroles means a 'mingling' which again someone else's problem turning into a 'need' or 'requirement' for 'identifying yourself'.

It should all become very clear to you if you consider that:

1 - A ship sailing without a flag is regarded to be subject to seizure (pirate ship)
    2 - An automobile without license plates or a USDOT number is regarded to be subject to seisure too (pirate ship).

(Navy Regulations on land....)
    Last edited by allodial; 10-05-15 at 12:07 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Also, could dead refer to ignorance or low level of consciousness ?
    Black and White floor : 6-6-7
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Because of a form of martial law that has been in place since 1862 or so, and also because of the martial law and prosecution of war factors extending from 1942 (i.e. WWII). UNITED NATIONS government. Geneva Conventions, friend-foe-identification. Isn't it lovely that total strangers can get in or start a fight (or we can get fancy and call it 'war') to the extent that people not even involved are coerced into carrying some kind of evidence of their non-involvement. And that is modern civilization?

Also, the failure of government fiduciaries to adequately police borders then gives rise to a "need" to "stop and identify" in case you are someone they failed to keep from crossing "the border" "illegally".

Oh and another thing, in case a government fiduciary allowed someone to escape prison or in case you are a parollee on probation restricted to this or that behavior or conduct--ya know, lots of things that have necessarily anything to do with you or me but which are someone else's problem made into "your problem" (i.e. carry documentation to show you aren't someone else?).

Also, abolition of the death penalty and early paroles means a 'mingling' which again someone else's problem turning into a 'need' or 'requirement' for 'identifying yourself'.

It should all become very clear to you if you consider that:

1 - A ship sailing without a flag is regarded to be subject to seizure (pirate ship)
    2 - An automobile without license plates or a USDOT number is regarded to be subject to seisure too (pirate ship).

(Navy Regulations on land....)
    Understanding I AM - and that the Kingdom is WITHIN - then one begins to comprehend the Cosmic Meaning of thou shall not steal - in regard to stealing and quenching the Spirit in man - teaching all the little children how to be materialistic steals their birthright - and as such -

Pirates yes they rob I
    Sold I to the merchant ship

Of course the ancient story of the brothers throwing Joseph into the pit only to be captured and sold into slavery - Egypt - or the World's systems. The song remains the same.

LAZARUS LAUGHED.....For how can one be threatened with death once one knows this body is but a temporary house.

Many a man ducks when the sword is swung at his head.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-05-15 at 01:13 AM.

"How can I steal from myself?" A question I've seen wielded to successfully end silly accusations. I was taught that the significance of the "I" was actually esoterically known and regarded in the ancient Greek polity. That might be related to that fact that because of Alexander the Great, Egyptian Mystery Schools were opened up to what is now known as "the West".
    Last edited by allodial; 10-05-15 at 01:26 AM.

"How can I steal from myself?" A question I've seen wielded to successfully end silly accusations. I was taught that the significance of the "I" was actually esoterically known and regarded in the ancient Greek polity. Because of Alexander, Egyptian Mystery Schools were opened up to what is now known as "the West".
    It is a paradox, yes. For what my actions do to you, in fact my actions reflect upon myself. Thusly we see planes of consciousness. Those in the valley, earth, dessert know nothing of those on the Mountain. However, my carnality seeks to extinguish "I". Thus the "men of Sodom" - base thoughts - always seek to capture and subdue those heavenly thoughts. And as within so without we see base men [and women] seeking to control and dominate.

The paradoxical Isaac [Ego] was the child of promise birthed in man. Abraham said to God "where you want this killing done" - for once the tables turned and the robbers were subdued - then an upgrade in RAM was granted. A new MIND.

What is your name said the black robed priest - Michael Joseph am I in Christ. Absent friction of motion there was no knowledge of I. Consider the wisdom of that statement in thought. Anyone who has ever experienced an isolation chamber knows there is no way to know whether one is alive or dead. Time stands still.

Thusly, Me thanks the adversary for the opportunity to grow. For We two are in reality one. It is only carnality or the LOT in man which veils and blinds a weary eye from truth. Thusly for Abraham to grow he had to send away Lot.

Gen 13:8 And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen; for we be brethren.

Gen 13:9 Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.

Jon 4:11 And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

H3875
    lot
    From H3874; a veil: - covering.

Thusly Have no other Gods before Me. Christ formed in Me is "I".

Before climbing the Mountain Abraham told his servants and his asses [stubborn nature] to stay at the base of the Mountain. Carnality cannot climb the Mountain.

"I" is not an American.

"Are you a King?" - "Thou sayeth"
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-05-15 at 01:49 AM.