Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Structured Water

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Blender should do. However, the blender might generate its own field. Putting magnets on pipes leading to your water heater or the like will affect the water. You dont really need to buy a $1000 system. Re "north pole" vs "south pole" might want to look into that. It might depend on what is desired.

http://www.decluster.com/science.htm
    http://www.decluster.com/science.htm

http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_7585842_di...treatment.html

There is/was a site that showed the results of lots of mineral deposits dropping out of a household water system simply from placing magnets against the pipes. If I recall correctly, the north poles faced in toward the water. However, if i recall correctly, it was necessary that the water be allowed to run for a while to allow the mineral deposits to flush out--the water had a color apparently for as long as it took the mineral deposits to flush out.

http://www.ener-tec.com/OurProductLi...4/Default.aspx

The lower the surface tension, the more 'fluid' and the less 'clumpy' the water is. Naysayers that I've come across like to imagine water to always be pure H2O when obviously the sea and rivers are loaded with minerals, chemical compounds, etc. If one can perceive that the "water" isn't just water, that its solution of ions, elements, etc. then the use of magnets should make perfect sense.
    The idea is to structure the water at every faucet including the outside hoses in order to gain the benefits of structured water throughout the whole house and outer grounds/gardens. I am not keen on spending that type of money either unless there is some merit to the idea and provable results. I am skeptical also about the ability of a 12 inch PVC tube to provide structured water for an entire house. I want to be familar and convinced of the science behind it first and then be able to find a way to get it done.

The claim is that the molecule clusters formed by structured water retain any toxins within it and never get absorbed into our cells. The "bad" gets eliminated and the "good" gets absorbed and used by our bodies.

It also claims to erase the bad "memory" of water since they claim water retains the "pattern" of the toxins or stresses it was subject to even after conventional filtration/purification removes the literal toxins and inpurities.

I am new to this concept so I will be trying to gather as much evidence behind the science of it first and then find a way to implement the process for my whole house.

Thanks to all for the input and interest already received.

Its important to comprehend that water sitting in pipes for a while might get 'devitalized'. If you want well-structured water at every point, you'd need to set up a structuring system at most every point or do some plumbing so that everything comes through a central structuring system. You can put magnets along water-hoses ya know.

Filtering water is different from structuring.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Its important to comprehend that water sitting in pipes for a while might get 'devitalized'. If you want well-structured water at every point, you'd need to set up a structuring system at most every point or do some plumbing so that everything comes through a central structuring system. You can put magnets along water-hoses ya know.

Filtering water is different from structuring.
    As much as water is used in the house, I doubt there is much "sitting in pipes" occurring. We could also be sure to run the water at all outlets on occasion to avoid that scenario. Since we are on well and septic, that will not cost anything and it may actually be beneficial if the idea of "entrainment" they propose is valid.

I do know that filtering is different from structuring and so far I am beginning to warm up to the structured water idea. More research and study is needed though before I am "all-in".

Interesting links, thank you; no Van der Waal radius mentioned though.
    I have a feeling we won't be measuring it any time soon, as it remains elusive.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    As much as water is used in the house, I doubt there is much "sitting in pipes" occurring. We could also be sure to run the water at all outlets on occasion to avoid that scenario. Since we are on well and septic, that will not cost anything and it may actually be beneficial if the idea of "entrainment" they propose is valid.

I do know that filtering is different from structuring and so far I am beginning to warm up to the structured water idea. More research and study is needed though before I am "all-in".
    I figure at the least...getting a head around 'soft water' vs 'hard water' and how that relates to 'water tension'. Another related topic... 'Also consider when blood stops moving vs when its moving...as in ..perhaps the heart keeps it moving as part of keeping the life going..as in perhaps the movement is a key part of life.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-17-11 at 09:31 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Interesting links, thank you; no Van der Waal radius mentioned though.
    I have a feeling we won't be measuring it any time soon, as it remains elusive.
    My Complete Encyclopedia of Science and Technology speaks only of Van der Waal equations. One would need the constants for water and that would be from my Handbook of Physics in storage.

I think actually measuring the radius of water is done with an electron microscope like in the first post of mine.

Last edited by David Merrill; 09-18-11 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    My Complete Encyclopedia of Science and Technology speaks only of Van der Waal equations. One would need the constants for water and that would be from my Handbook of Physics in storage.

I think actually measuring the radius of water is done with an electron microscope like in the first post of mine.

Thank you David that's good to know.
    Of course we don't have an electron microscope at the treefarm, so we will just have to keep guessing

That's a pretty picture btw, thank you for sharing.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

You keep me thinking though. I wonder where the material I read on water is? My best guess is that Handbook of Physics in storage.

Anthony Joseph
    There are ways to test the validity of the claims made by Clayton Nolte and his Structured Water unit.

One way is to test the surface tension of the water pre-installation and post installation. The claim is that normal water has a surface tension of about 74 dynes/cm3 and the water coming from a source with the unit attached will be 43 dynes/cm3. According to the literature, our cells require the number to be below 46 dynes to cross the cell wall, hence better hydration with structured water. A Urotensiometer is an inexpensive and easy way to accurately test for surface tension in dynes. This company sells the unit for $155.

Another way is to test the brix value of plants, fruits, vegetables, etc. when using structured water for hydration. This experiment would have to be controlled so as to not let rain water skew the results. The propogation of seeds, either indoors or sheltered from the elements, could work using three methods of hydration: well/city water, rain water and structured water to determine the speed and size of growth and the brix reading of each sample. A Brix Refractomter will give a good indication of the nutritional value (sugar content) of each plant's leaves and/or fruit.

Anthony Joseph
    Results in:

The unit does not operate as it claims. I ordered the whole house unit which came with a portable unit for "free". The test results were dissapointing to say the least. I tested the water which ran through the portable unit several times and by several methods as per the instructions given me responding to my inquires regarding the failed test results. The water's surface tension never changed from the standard 74 dynes for tap or distilled water and the pH never became "neutral" as per the claims made by the company. I also tested rubbing alcohol and it read well below 40 dynes. The measuring and testing devices I used were accurate and my testing was thorough. I never bothered hooking up the house unit after these results.

I don't think they expected me to use a tensiometer to verify their claims. Nevertheless, I was given a full refund and I am out only the minimal cost to priority mail the package back. Not to bad for an experiment of such kind. I also have a couple of new gadgets to play with; the brix refractometer works well for testing my home grown fruit and vegetable nutrition density. It also comes in handy during wine making season as a grape sugar content tester.

I am saddened that this unit did not work as advertised but not surprised. I am really interested in getting some type of device to accomplish what this unit purported to do for water as I still believe in the idea and benefits of structured water.

Also, stirring water vigorously and spinning in a blender did not work either. Tests failed just as the unit did.
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 12-06-11 at 05:20 AM.