Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: common law?

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    Michael Joseph, your screen name is my real Christian name. Anyway, IMO, God put us here for a purpose. And one must consider the fact that God also threw Satan down here with us. How better to tell someone, with true free will (to believe what he wants), than to let them realize the Truth on his own? Satan wished to be over man, so he is, but only to serve God's plan.

Ephesians 6 12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Where better to reside to be over man on earth?
    That's cool. You Christian Name is the same as mine. Names have destiny.

Michael = who is like God
    Joseph = he who gives increase

Spiritual warfare is waged on the mind first. Those who are deceived will bring forth the child. Woe to those who are with child and do give suck.

Deception is terrible. But it starts in the mind. Therefore I have become an accountant of my thoughts. Which Kingdom are they originating? If a weed then Yehovah rebuke thee.

Indeed you are right. If my brother acts because he is deceived then how can I not forgive?

Notice Peter cut the soldiers ear? In those days few could read. They only had ears to hear if at all. Jesus, thru the Holy Spirit healed the soldier and rebuked Peter. They were both acting in ignorance.

Most of us including myself act in ignorance everyday.

The purpose is expansion of the God family. Where do you think that spirit in you came from if not from Father El Elyon?

The Holy Spirit is raising up children. The deception is in the flesh. That is a veil over your eyes.

Regards
    Michael Joseph

For example, giving notice/attempting to settle privately is based on Matthew 18: 15-17. Whether unbelievers who use this type of common law realize it or not.