Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Goodbye to Property Taxes?

I wonder if anything has developed on my original premise - that one can pay a per capita payment in advance per year?

wow, what a long read,
    there are some excellent points being brought up,
    let me see if i can touch on a few of them,

the civil war was not about freeing the slaves in the south,
    it was about taking the allodial title farm land away from the confederation to be used as surety for the union's debt,
    they possessed perfect title to the land before the war,

torrens title system is the model used to separate perfect title into a split title system with 1/10th legal title,
    9/10th equity title (possession is 9/10th of the law)

the easement that goes from the main road or hwy across the ditch to your property is what holds the legal address,
    that's why the mail box's and address number used to be posted on them,

this is a hidden easement that is not on the public record of land titles,
    we make the joinder ourselves by placing the address number on the house and saying that the house is where we re-side,

where i live (in the bush) the property tax is municipal here in canada,
    they first need to have jurisdiction in order to collect property tax and they get it through the hidden easement that i mentioned above,
    it is filed through the department of transportation,
    and it is a small form and free to file,

right now i to am in a battle to stop paying this tax,
    i am doing it different then what everyone else is doing,

property tax is for government services, eg. police, hwy, fire, garbage, school, etc.
    if you don't pay then in three years they will forfeit the title back to them,
    they can only forfeit the title, we make the connection of the title to the land,
    but when they have the title you can not sell the title or convey it,

statements, remittances, voucher, coupons are not all the same thing as i found out,
    they look the same but don't act the same,
    it all depends on the corporations access the the private side window,

all corporations like hydro, telephone, credit cards etc, that send you a bill are not sending vouchers or coupons,
    they send statements, they have no access to the private side window,

where as the IRS or CRA send you a bill they state on them voucher or coupon,
    these i found out can be A4V because of the access to the private side window,

what makes a statement a bill here in canada is the Canadian Payments Act through the Canadian Payments Association,

the rules of the act indicate that the 96 on the bottom of the statement is code for "bill",

all "bills" are governed through the Bills of Exchange Act,

no accepted for value has succeeded here in canada on property tax,
    tried many times different ways and they all fail the test,

its failed because i was looking at it wrong (i think)
    i hope i am looking at it right now,
    time will tell because i just sent in the last method of payment the other day,

so as i mentioned the government is charging the land owners for a service they provide,
    we are acting as consumers and purchasing these government services,

goods and services are regulated through "consumer bills and notes",

http://canlii.org/en/ca/laws/stat/rs...985-c-b-4.html

Consumer bill or note to be marked

190. (1) Every consumer bill or consumer note shall be prominently and legibly marked on its face with the words “Consumer Purchase” before or at the time when the instrument is signed by the purchaser or by any person signing to accommodate the purchaser.

Effect where not marked

(2) A consumer bill or consumer note that is not marked as required by this section is void, except in the hands of a holder in due course without notice that the bill or note is a consumer bill or consumer note or except as against a drawee without that notice.

Obtaining signature to unmarked instrument

192. (1) Every person who, knowing that an instrument, other than an instrument described in paragraph 189(1)(a) or (b), has been, is being or is to be issued in respect of a consumer purchase, obtains the signature of the purchaser or of any person signing to accommodate the purchaser to that instrument without its being or having been marked as required by section 190 is guilty of

(a) an offence and liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars; or

(b) an indictable offence and liable to a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars.

Transfer of unmarked consumer bill or note

(2) Every person who, knowing that a consumer bill or consumer note not marked as required by section 190 is a consumer bill or consumer note, transfers it is, unless he is the purchaser or any person signing to accommodate the purchaser, guilty of

(a) an offence and liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars; or

(b) an indictable offence and liable to a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars.

i had an issue with the agents coming after me for land transfer tax and i followed this method and that was over 7 months ago and i have not heard anything from them since, and they were sending me crap every month,

now the same agency was coming after me for delinquent property tax and threatening forfeiture of the title,
    so i did the same method to that as i did with the transfer tax issue,

time will tell here, i did it last week,
    a quick note to add is the land is held out right with no mortgage or loans on it,
    and i sent it to the acting minster in charge of the accounts and not to the address they say to send payment to,

if i am going to hold someone to the punishment of law as stated in section 192 it will be the top dog,

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I believe it to be. Your land, now on the property tax roles, has public debts and obligations attached thereto. Those may need to be discharged before seeking removal.

Your land is collateral for the commercial paper issued by the State. The county is a public corporation established in part to collect revenues for its lord (the State).
    Interesting shikamaru, in light of the fact that the attorney who wrote up my WARRANTY DEED was always asking me if I had registered to vote yet.
    Every time he saw me at the post office, he urged me to register to vote.
    Evidently he knew that I was not registered to vote, and never had been.

One day I did register, because there was a county wheel tax proposal on the ballot.
    So I registered in order to vote NO on the tax, but I suppose this was a trap of sorts, because I registered myself onto their slave-roll voluntarily.

I'm thinking of un-registering.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by LearnTheLaw View Post
    This may be of some use to you.

Allodial title
    http://freedom-school.com/land_paten...dial_title.pdf
    I wonder if land patents ever existed for the eastern states which are not under the BLM?
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

attached find the commercial endeavor for Carolina. - 8 shares issued.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

There should be a law for corporations killing our trees on our property(s): http://proliberty.com/observer/20100416.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    I wonder if land patents ever existed for the eastern states which are not under the BLM?
    In Tennessee, I believe they can be found at the State Library in Nashville.

They call them "treaty of Grants".

615-741-2764

This is purely just an educated guess though....

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I wonder if anything has developed on my original premise - that one can pay a per capita payment in advance per year?
    i think that rumor was started with pastor tony king when he was making his BS claims about the DTC,
    and i believe there was someone in one of the seminars that said they tried to pay for years in advance and they were not allowed to,

They do. David Wilbur Johnson has good information on this.

I would study both land patents and land grants.

Interesting shikamaru, in light of the fact that the attorney who wrote up my WARRANTY DEED was always asking me if I had registered to vote yet.
    Every time he saw me at the post office, he urged me to register to vote.
    Evidently he knew that I was not registered to vote, and never had been.

One day I did register, because there was a county wheel tax proposal on the ballot.
    So I registered in order to vote NO on the tax, but I suppose this was a trap of sorts, because I registered myself onto their slave-roll voluntarily.

I'm thinking of un-registering.
    You should.

Voting becomes consent and assent to being represented.
    Being represented means the actions of the agent are presumed to be the actions of elector.
    If legislature proposes to raise taxes and succeeds despite your disapproval, you assent to the tax.

Definitely a trick for their benefit.
    Think of representation as a perfected and sophisticated form of servitude.