Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The East India Company: The Original Corporate Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I believe you validate my point about Prosbul (Papal Bull).
    I have always had the impression that the UN was formed specifically for the purpose of making sure the Tennis Court Oath situation wouldn't happen again (i.e. so that member states could not easily shake debt). And so you may also be validating that hunch. When "international security" means keeping mankind saddled with the heavy yoke of debt and bad karma, such speaks of a paradigm that is self-destructive.

The impression I get is that Nimrod used "religion" as a means of ensnaring (he was a hunter and who said he didn't hunt mean too?). Religion as a helpful guide for life here and hereafter is one thing. Religion as a tool for warmongers for prosecution of war is another. Same sound, totally different meanings in fact and in effect.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-04-16 at 03:50 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Correspondingly:

I AM THAT REDEMPTION I AM.
    Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

verse 5 is a command to think as Christ Jesus thought - well how did Christ Jesus think? That is in verse 6 - he did not think it robbery to be equal with God. Who can hear?

What are those fruits? Response: He took on the role of servant - verse 7

Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

We seek for the Spirit that reveals itself in the Word; for the Spirit is with God, and the Spirit is God.” moving from the word to the spirit, our individual perception and knowledge of the spirit. shares large libraries the librarian is Christ Even when truth is uttered it is not always seen in the aspect where it becomes of importance in life. Such a truth assumes importance only when we perceive its consequences. We are not just physical beings we are moral or maybe immoral beings in earthly existence. What we do is determined by impulses of a moral nature.

Kant wrote two “Critiques”: the Critique of Pure Reason, concerned with the relation of man to a purely natural course of things, and the Critique of Practical Reason where he puts forward his moral postulates which in truth figuratively hover in the air, come out of the blue and have not a priori relation with natural causes. If earthly humanity follows impure moral impulses, then the body of the earth will be different from what it would be were the moral impulses pure. The range of man's vision is not wide enough to perceive that what happens externally in the course of nature is not dependent upon purely natural causes.

The effort applied in study that lets itself be guided by healthy human reason can be part of the struggle which leads eventually to ones vision of the spiritual world. by enduring sufferings of body and soul for the sake of that salvation or sacrifices. Christ has become a companion of men, leading them, first, away from the battle with [Lucifer, Self ] Individual thought is physically separated in words but morally specific .I haven't sacrificed my mystical obligation.from the bleachers from the tennis court from the role of servant. all be guided by healthy human reason.

Yes!!

Conversing with a trust expert, he questioned my Process Server's loyalty - How could I trust them? It was the intonation of the authority - being that the breach, waiting a month to serve the US Supreme Court opened up my authority. In words though, I explained how I could "trust" frightened people to behave in certain ways consistently. An hour and a half after closing, the process server came through sending my witness, eyes and evidence. This is the Patroon minutes for my Trustee character for the Resulting Trust. You want to save this to your disk:

Attachment 3971

Does somebody know Gary and/or Lucia? Could you tell me their number?

The meeting of the Estates General did little to help Louis XVI solve the economic crisis.

The high amount of debt accumulated by previous kings (American Revolution, Palace of Versailles, etc.) made it difficult to give the economy the boost it needed--there simply wasn't enough cash around.

Also, Louis didn't want to give up any of the crown's power and authority just to help out the commoners.

Frustrated with this lack of action, the Third Estate declared itself the National Assembly of France (the law making body) in June of 1787.

Hearing the news, Louis had the new National Assembly locked out of their meeting hall. The Assembly moved to a nearby indoor tennis court and took an oath not to disband until they had written a French constitution (hence the "Tennis Court Oath") and created a new government.

Of course, this new constitution would not include the king...
    Summary of Tennis Court Oath events from Boise State University.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Does somebody know Gary and/or Lucia? Could you tell me their number?

Of course I was asking rhetorically to make my point, about a fearful process server. This is blatantly faulty process if you have trouble or cannot even contact the process server.

http://os.dc.gov/service/notary-and-...ation-services

and for a Certificate of Commission on Maria SOTO...

http://os.dc.gov/service/authentications

faqs... http://os.dc.gov/node/1123331

I will order one up in the morning. It will go well as a second page to the Affidavit. My query has produced Gary's phone number. Thank you for the message! I might advise him my opinion that without proper contact information on the Affidavit, the document is faulty.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-05-16 at 10:12 AM.

Hi Allodial;

I may have missed a couple points but could you please explain how through the Crown (Templars) and initiates like Benjamin FRANKLIN and Thomas JEFFERSON the French Tennis Court/court affected the American Revolution too?

Judy is emailing a Commission Certificate to me and mailing the paper to my process server, later today. I will show you all.

Remember that western Judeo-Christianity bases finding of fact on the two-witness system.

I love professionals like Judi;

Putting these two documents together really seals witness, eyes and evidence - finding of fact. I love it. Now I am ready to really expose the criminal syndicalism here, there, but especially on www.lawfulmoneytrust.com and I hope you will join us there.

Name:  U S  Supreme court affidavit.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  196.3 KB

Name:  Commission Certificate Lucia SOTO.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  208.7 KB