Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Important Answers About Ownership of Federal Land

P.S. What might be more interesting yet is that this seems law/God in action rather than the whims of men, regardless of how organized they be.

I heard something weird; - That viewing the Nile Delta as a cerebral cortex one can find a very convincing image of human anatomy. But if you try looking at where the pineal gland is located, that part of the geography is blocked from the general public to view it?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-10-15 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Might that be COLUMBIAN CODE?
    Name:  PercyJacksonSeaOfMonsters2013CapitolSceneScript.png
Views: 636
Size:  36.0 KB

I've long wanted to post a youtube link to a scene in the Percy (Perseus son of Poseidon, "god of the sea") Jackson movie series. There is a scene in the second movie where the people associated with the ancient times of Zeus are traveling and happen upon the U.S. Capitol Building and Washington, D.C. and make an immediate connection with....

Name:  percy-jackson-and-the-lightning-thief-1-19-10.jpg
Views: 1101
Size:  209.1 KB

(KA/HA/C)OLYMP(B)US(IA)--Olympus. What a "coincidence" that the capital of Washington state is OLYMPIA. Ultimately Olympus, in the movie, is on the 600th floor of the Empire State Building on Manhattan Island (Dutch-Lenape land). I read "Columbia" (ha'Olympia) as code for "Olympus" or "Olympia" as in "Behold ('ha'), Olympia". Interestingly enough, the 600th floor would definitely be above the high tide mark, wouldn't it?

I organized the pages into a .pdf - Municipal Code of 1871. You deserve it. You have really shared some amazing insight around here over the years!
    Thank you.

P.S. What might be more interesting yet is that this seems law/God in action rather than the whims of men, regardless of how organized they be.
    "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." Matthew 28:18.

I heard something weird; - That viewing the Nile Delta as a cerebral cortex one can find a very convincing image of human anatomy. But if you try looking at where the pineal gland is located, that part of the geography is blocked from the general public to view it?
    Goro Adachi's Time Rivers might be even weirder. However, you might find interest in The Temple In Man by R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz .

Name:  3127cf627ee48c39bb79054625070b04-g.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  52.4 KB Name:  51PVcWjx23L._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  37.7 KB

(Note should read The Temple In Man... "of" is Orwellian "time travel" revision.)

Related:
    Percy Jackson’s Manhattan
    Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (Chapter 8 starts with the DC scene)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by allodial; 10-10-15 at 11:46 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Danny Wilten has done some fantastic work on this very subject. One such work - Click Here

I love the left brain mathematics/geometry. Especially the use of Metatron's Cube and the correlations to Egypt and Orion. Many refuse to look up even though their Holy Book tells them to do so.

This ties nicely into the Cave of Luz - as well.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-10-15 at 11:48 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Thank you MJ;

That would be reference to a book by David Joel BAKST. Rabbi Joel correlates DMT with the Bible parable rather well.

Thank you MJ;

That would be reference to a book by David Joel BAKST. Rabbi Joel correlates DMT with the Bible parable rather well.
    More good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Danny Wilten has done some fantastic work on this very subject....
    He has quite an interesting series on the Temple of Solomon, etc. Few people realize that the City of David was/is Thebes aka Luxor.

Nonetheless, the R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz works provide more background than the videos and those books likely are the foundation Danny Wilten and the like stand on.

The Memphis theology is based around Ptah (equivalent to the Greek Hephaistos, the divine blacksmith), (shown above on the left), who himself becomes the primordial fire and gives it substance. This cosmological system was developed at Memphis, when it became the capital city of the kings of Egypt. Ptah is the creator-god of Memphis, and during the long period the city served as the capital of Egypt it was known as Het-ka-Ptah or "House of the Soul of Ptah". Ptah is one of several Egyptian deities attributed with a myth about fashioning creation. Ptah, as the god Ta-tenen (the primordial mound), creates in the so-called "Memphite Theology" the world, its inhabitants, and the kas of the other gods. Reference is again made to the Ennead, this time with Ptah at its head.
    (Ptah, Potter, Father)

You see, there is substantial basis for Moses and the Bible being an actual non-allegorical history of a plan to preserve uncorrupted doctrine pertaining to the history and nature of mankind and even more. (Sun worship seems to correlate to the Heliopolis theology (centered around Atum who is seen to be a creator and demiurge) in contrast to the Memphite theology which is centered around Ptah. In Genesis, the stars are created rather than being the Creator.)

If you've ever seen "The Secret", it would be clear that the Babylonia elite made a point to conceal the truth from those they lorded over. The Greek elite similarly avoided teaching their subjects things. Thus begs the question: What is a principality of darkness? Regardless of how the book might be abused, misused or the like, what book other than the Bible consistently and persistently reveals to mankind his nature, origins and powerful effects upon his reality?

Related:
    Genesis 1-2 In Light Of Ancient Egyptian Creation Myths (local link)
    Last edited by allodial; 10-11-15 at 01:09 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Thank you MJ;

David Merrill,

Check out this short video
    . Look at the Great Hall. I think this is what David Joel was writing about when he spoke of the "Cave of Luz". And unfortunately many miss the boat when he speaks of "focus on Jerusalem". I don't believe he is speaking of physical city/land. I think he speaks of the "New Jerusalem" which is metaphysical or mystical Jerusalem. That which is represented as the Pine Cone.

For the Holy Spirit baptizes with Fire. And we know that "New Life" comes to the pine forest when the pine cone is set ablaze the seeds [of thought] renew and bring Man into the 7th day or Kether. For the two [Wisdom and Understanding] have become One.

I can't wait to read Dr. Stassman's works.

....DMT .....
    Consider for a moment the body, the brain and the Earth experience being a kind of sensory deprivation chamber (for beings capable of awareness across multiple dimensions). When it is necessary for a higher level of awareness to be acquired, perhaps DMT is released as part of allowing the experiential limitation filters to be bypassed. That is, perhaps there is so much information on so many levels, the body and Earth experience is a kind of multi-level and multi-dimensional "sensory deprivation chamber". Proofs of this found in the Ganzfield Experiments which cause the occular systems to CEASE the supression of experiential irrelevant information--just like a sensory deprivation chamber. Perhaps the body and brain are doing the same thing!

The body makes one focus in the same way a cockpit makes the pilot focus--minus 500 MPH winds and all kind of noise or freezing temperatures. Binoculars also make one focus (removing all of the other inputs). There is more to life than meets the eye. Taking in the experience of what happens when one of two pilots eject from a fighter plane might help with the notion of how the cockpit helps limit information and input and helps a pilot focus. Anti-overload prevention of sensory systems is also found in physics (i.e. inverse square law).

I don't believe he is speaking of physical city/land. I think he speaks of the "New Jerusalem" which is metaphysical or mystical Jerusalem. That which is represented as the Pine Cone.
    Well its rather obviated in Ezekiel and in the NT that its not all necessarily about physical land or physically observable kingdoms. It might be that a polity even in Ancient Greece was made up of men not buildings or soil. The tangible systems can be teaching tools to teach about the spiritual by using parallels and allegories. The tangible systems are not necessarily merely allegorical themselves. Even in modern times, there are two distinct types of governments or kingdoms: a territorial system (based on land) and one based on the heart or mind (personal). The U.S. is unabashed about its recognition of personal jurisdiction. In this perspective "playing God" takes a richer meaning.

Even the dances in European and other royal courts are said to have specific meaning. The dance is actually real and tangible in the physical but yet it points to allegory. The dance of history has been much the same.

Unless someone really insists on willfully turning a blind eye to the truth, Freemasonry itself is full of physical representations of intangible concepts. The phallic symbol is tangible it is not allegorical stone, it is real but it symbolizes something. Likewise, rites/rituals are actually physically carried out --even war could be said to be a ritual--even though they might tend to lean to the symbolic. Millions of people act out rites every day (from war to marriage) and somehow we are supposed to think everything in the past to have been merely allegorical. Perplexing.

Perhaps MJ might be interested in R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz's work Symbol and the Symbolic: Ancient Egypt, Science, and the Evolution of Consciousness?

Name:  51eWlfywojL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  41.0 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 10-11-15 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Even the dances in European and other royal courts are said to have specific meaning. The dance is actually real and tangible in the physical but yet it points to allegory. The dance of history has been much the same.
    Yes, one would have to be ignorant to say that the symbol has not been made in stone; however consider Isis which stands for Spirit. She is looking for a means to impregnate herself - a sad tale indeed. For at once, man has fallen into Carnality which is symbolic of Set killing Osirus. And therefore man has not honored his Father or his Mother. Rather man honors himself in Carnality.

We can see in Isis molding the Phallus - the IDEA of developing a means to bring forth the Divine in Man. The means to birth the man-child [Rev 12]. For at every moment the Dragon [Carnality] stands ready to devour the issue of Spirit. Many externalize the Myth and fail to perceive the truth of the reality within themselves. Nevertheless as above - so below. So I do expect to see the externalization of the mystical in matter because the Mind will make it so.

If the collective consciousness of religion is looking for an all out bloody battle, then that is exactly what they will get. But in reality it does not have to happen. Armageddon happens between the ears at the Battle of the Kings. And then also between the ears - Melchizedek comes forth with Bread and Wine [metaphysically speaking].

I humorously smirk at this verse - Ye shall know them by their fruits. I am looking for that physical fruit but then when I actually spoke that recently to one seeking to get me to come to his church [Kirk], he said the fruit was not literal......He said the fruit symbolized deeds.

I like your use of the dance. So let us learn of Moses, Abraham, Pharaoh, Jesus, etc. So that we each might have Christ formed in us. Or said another way - Melchizedek might come forth at the Battle of the Kings to bring the Bread and the Wine.

Someone here wrote about Creation and Communication. We can do anything as One. The difference is Consciousness. I have experienced my 40 years of Probation [wondering in the desert of my mind]. I have led the "people" and yet we have remained in the desert. It is time to climb the Mountain.

I have sent out plenty of ravens but they never render any fruit. I have set down now upon a high Mountain and I am sending out the dove. I await the Olive Branch.

Consider now "war" symbolizes the internal conflict of thought. The Armageddon in the mind. And we know a double-minded man is unstable in all his ways. Thus these that comprehend this mystical stuff, seeking personal carnal gain, seek to keep man in a state of duality.

Consider now for just a moment longer. Is it not transgression to even form a thought about what God is? For at once I have constructed a mental Image. What if I express that thought into matter? Then other men can know of my idolatry. But what other men cannot see is my internal state! I fell into idolatry the moment I began to define God with my thoughts!

hi everyone,

great topic alodial!

who is the federal government and are they able to bring forth a verifiable claim? (as Karl Lentz points out so well)
    only man can bring forth a claim. a corporation is not able to testify. it seems so simple this way!

I fell into idolatry the moment I began to define God with my thoughts!
    hmmm, thoughts.. my thoughts? I wonder if there is any "Important Answers About Ownership of Thoughts"? but yeah MJ, that kinda nails it what you wrote there.

thanks