Thread: US Notes are redeemable

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's amazing to me that the language employed in the statute - "They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand," is in a way similar to: "So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.""

I know that the wages of sin is death, but I have the option to demand redemption in God's lawful money, Christ's body and blood.

I hope people don't find that offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    It's amazing to me that the language employed in the statute - "They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand," is in a way similar to: "So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.""

I know that the wages of sin is death, but I have the option to demand redemption in God's lawful money, Christ's body and blood.

I hope people don't find that offensive.
    I love it. God requires true balances. The Body is the Word or Bread of LIFE - man shall not live by bread alone but by EVERY word that proceedeth from the mouth of God! Every Word is THE WORD. A double edged Sword!

The Blood = the Sacrifice for the New Threshold Covenant! In those days I shall write my LAWS upon their Hearts! Circumcision of the Heart. The renewing of the in-ward man!

And God will come and Sup with you - celebrating the Feast of Tabernacles and you will become a NEW MAN - eighth day re-creation!

Simply put - I am redeemed in Yehoshuah [Jesus]! There is no name greater in Heaven or in the Earth! The anointed or chosen of God - Christos.

The Sign upon the New Covenant is Communion, the Seal is the Holy Spirit. Just as the Sign in the old Covenant was Circumcision and the Seal was Sabbath.

We are commanded to have true balances! That is EQUITY.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!