Thread: Free Money: Illegals who didn’t pay taxes get IRS refunds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    How do you make 4 million babies in a day?
    Give the illegals an IRS refund.

Old trick but works every time. Dangle the carrot routine.

Harder to float the debt (international bond sales bleak) so piggy back it on the chattel.
    Give out 4 million new accounts and access the private via public trust.

What you don't know won't hurt you. hahaha yeah right...

JohnnyCash

backfire

Here's the scenario: Jorge hears of the ALIEN JACKPOT, gets a SSN, files a tax return and gets EITC of $2900 refunded (married filing jointly with 1 qualifying child). He also files returns for 3 previous years and gets another $8700 back. Jorge comes here to STSC and learns LEGAL NAME is different than True Name, that SSN was issued to LEGAL NAME person, not True Name. He wisely leaves the SS card at home.

Jorge, arriving at work smiling.
    The Man: Nice wheels.
    Jorge: Thanks
    The Man: I heard there's some new IRS money available for immigrants.
    Jorge: Oh
    The Man: Yeah but you gotta get a Social.
    Jorge: I see.
    The Man: You got a social?
    Jorge: No Senor. I no has social number.
    The Man: Well then, it's still cash on the barrelhead.
    Jorge: Gracias

Jorge knows that if he doesn't have the SS card with him, he can honestly answer: I have no Social Security number. The number was issued to the person, not him. He can chose to make a use of it, or not.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Here's the scenario: Jorge hears of the ALIEN JACKPOT, gets a SSN, files a tax return and gets EITC of $2900 refunded (married filing jointly with 1 qualifying child). He also files returns for 3 previous years and gets another $8700 back. Jorge comes here to STSC and learns LEGAL NAME is different than True Name, that SSN was issued to LEGAL NAME person, not True Name. He wisely leaves the SS card at home.

Jorge, arriving at work smiling.
    The Man: Nice wheels.
    Jorge: Thanks
    The Man: I heard there's some new IRS money available for immigrants.
    Jorge: Oh
    The Man: Yeah but you gotta get a Social.
    Jorge: I see.
    The Man: You got a social?
    Jorge: No Senor. I no has social number.
    The Man: Well then, it's still cash on the barrelhead.
    Jorge: Gracias

Jorge knows that if he doesn't have the SS card with him, he can honestly answer: I have no Social Security number. The number was issued to the person, not him. He can chose to make a use of it, or not.
    Then Jorge gets a request to file for the new years because Jorge didn't file.
    The IRS audits his previous employer and the employer cries like a baby for mercy and rats Jorge out for undeclared income.
    Jorge has to sell his child on the black market to avoid tax prison and losses his best deduction.

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Then Jorge gets a request to file for the new years because Jorge didn't file.
    The IRS audits his previous employer and the employer cries like a baby for mercy and rats Jorge out for undeclared income.
    Jorge has to sell his child on the black market to avoid tax prison and losses his best deduction.
    HA! trying hard today, aren't we counselor?

1. I've been on the receiving end of those IRS request to file (it was more a questionnaire really). You know what I did - nothing. I ignored it and nothing untoward happened. Jorge will do the same. There is no record of Jorge endorsing private credit of the FED.

2. Previous employer can sing all he wants, doesn't prove Jorge endorsed private Federal Reserve credit. Nope. By this time Jorge realizes he's been making LAWFUL MONEY of the U.S. and doesn't owe U.S. Treasury a dime.

3. Scare much?

How do you make 4 million babies in a day? Give the illegals an IRS refund. Old trick but works every time. Dangle the carrot routine.
    Harder to float the debt (international bond sales bleak) so piggy back it on the chattel. Give out 4 million new accounts and access the private via public trust.
    What you don't know won't hurt you. hahaha yeah right...
    Dangle the carrot routine

As American tech companies caught up with IS’ tactics, they began mass-deleting their accounts, erasing whatever extremist messages it directed at the public.
    Last edited by Chex; 02-18-15 at 02:17 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

What if everyone is an illegal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r8cV15V0JE#t=646

How do you make 4 million babies in a day?
    Literally?
    I dont know how...

Quote Originally Posted by edward222 View Post
    Literally?
    I dont know how...
    As Obama how he did it.

As Obama how he did it.
    Gosh, its too much.