Thread: What Options Am I Left With? (Did Not R4C or Send Back Traffic Citations)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You are a victim of Patriot Mythology.

What you call "in commerce" is that you are assumed to be endorsing private credit from the Fed. If you begin redeeming lawful money today for example you can keep your rights in the future, starting now.

So with that suggestion said, I would get into the state constitution and find out about officers and judicial officers - where they file oaths of office. Go there and get certified copies or certificate of fact to the contrary - that no oath is to be found with that clerk.

If the oath of office on the DA and the Judge are in order then simply hold them both to the law. You get your day in court. If they disobey the law, great! You can use that to convince them, in business to dismiss or give you a real sweet deal and get rid of you. If they have no oaths of office or these oaths are contrary to state law then you can probably abate and they might appear to be ignoring you but at the last minute the same thing; dismissal or a sweet slap on the wrist.

I would not hope for anything much unless you use law. You are entrapped in a district of debt. I just grabbed this photo on my way back from class today... By uniform code Title 18 C.R.S. is Criminal Code in conformity with Title 18 federal. So that is why it caught my eye:

Attachment 3202

This CODE is municipal and the jurisdiction is of higher "home rule" than you will find in state or federal law. I believe it is akin to the priesthood of Levi in the Bible - cities and their suburbs - I Chronicles 6. Denver is Home Rule Cities and Towns in the state constitution so don't bother fighting. Show full responsibility if you want this to go away.

The way you are going about this sounds like if you tagged a child cyclist his parents might be stuck with about $12,000 in medical bills. You probably can't keep a good job and such with no SSN etc. (me making rude presumptions). In Colorado you can go without insurance by having $30K in escrow or whatever. The $12K would come out of that account and you would need to replace it pretty quick or go get insurance.

I am walking you through responsibility.

If you sign your new driver license "James." with a period behind it then when you present it you say, I am not identifying myself with this card, my name is James, like you see how I have signed it. Keep the card in the glove box and tell the officer you are just showing the card to prove competency so he knows roadside you have an active valid insurance policy. Transfer the car into your true name, if possible but use a Redeemed Lawful Money stamp from now on with your signature and whenever you are feeling compelled to sign something on a digital pad write, "Lawful Money." Just like that - no scribbling, no cursive.

Get the stamp from Tim at Quality Rubber Stamp (719) 635-0943:

Name:  Redeemed Lawful Money Stamp Pocket.jpg
Views: 1390
Size:  102.1 KB

This non-endorsement removes you from the Federal Reserve districts - extraterritorial jurisdictions like METRO organization. That will sink in later.

Go get the driver license signed "James." - large as you can on the pad. Go get insured for the car, and get the Title transferred to you - to James if you can. I signed a special affidavit - ONE IN THE SAME PERSON. It had my FIRST MIDDLE name with FIRST MIDDLE LAST legal full name. This is key. While signing for the Title transfer use the stamp and when they want to know how much you paid for the car tell them that is "Private". This way the property tax will be $0. You will still pay bridges and other roadway taxes but then again you will be using the bridges and roadways so...

Go get your car.

Go to the arraignment and beg for forgiveness. Show them all the papers and let them know that you are responsible and your days as a patriot nutjob are behind you. They might be so happy as to let you walk away - charges dropped.

My friend was once invited to lecture to law enforcement officers. They really need to be educated so not to be afraid of what they do not understand.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-14-15 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    In Colorado you can go without insurance by having $30K in escrow or whatever. The $12K would come out of that account and you would need to replace it pretty quick or go get insurance.

Interesting, do you know the statues regulating that David?