Thread: Dutch East Indies Trading Company

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Districts are created for specific purposes. Mustn't there be a joinder?

The British East India Corporation (BEIC), in my opinion, is germane to English history as well as British America and US history.
    Interestingly enough, the currently used American flag is very similar in design and color scheme to the BEIC corporate flag.

The BEIC is an example of a quasi-governmental, private corporation complete with its own private armies as well as exercise of sovereign prerogatives.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-13-16 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Districts I created for specific purposes. Just because one is in an area, doesn't mean one is bound to the district.
    Mustn't there be a joinder?

The British East India Corporation (BEIC), in my opinion, is germane to English history as well as British America and US history.
    Interestingly enough, the currently used American flag is very similar in design and color scheme to the BEIC corporate flag.

The BEIC is an example of a quasi-governmental, private corporation complete with its own private armies as well as exercise of sovereign prerogatives.
    As to the flags, I've gone over such extensively in the past. In the charters you might find specific assignment or vestment of military authority or assignment of military personnel to the company (same thing?).

Name:  nl-voc2.gif
Views: 573
Size:  1.0 KB

Nonetheless, you might be surprised that the flag of the State of Missouri is also similar to the VoC flag.

Name:  usmissouri.gif
Views: 569
Size:  9.4 KB

Which is of course similar to the flag of France (Frankreich in German) and that of Netherlands (consider Napoleon's compaigns).

Name:  netherlands.gif
Views: 579
Size:  1.5 KB

The British East India Company also had its 'dealings' with Malaysia, and what does the Malaysian flag look like?

And the Hawaiian flag?

Name:  nunst016.gif
Views: 569
Size:  2.7 KB

It is suggested that the red and white stripes of the British East India Company is based on the British Naval Ensign in that the white stripes connoted a trading ship rather than a warship.

So touches upon the issue of "corporate sovereignty".

Long ago I came up with this idea of the United States being a joint venture between the sovereign states of America and the UK since the Treaty of Paris,
    Last edited by allodial; 04-13-16 at 04:54 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Districts are created for specific purposes. Mustn't there be a joinder?

Thank you Allodial! That clarifies things a bit.

Shikamaru;

I am not dismissing the effects of the British Indies Trading Company. I am saying that sociopathic tyranny is breach of trust.

During a business lull in the late 1600's there appears to have been some kind of hostile takeover. But there is still 180 more years of history that I have to catch up on with the OP videos. My interest is keen. Quite literally as I have been suspecting that Grand Freemason WASHINGTON anointed young Peter VAN PELT with authority to keep the Dutch trust going through American manorial law.

Long ago I came up with this idea of the United States being a joint venture between the sovereign states of America and the UK since the Treaty of Paris,

If the breach of trust occurred prior, then the subsequent actions are disqualified de facto ab initio. Maybe not, in the de facto sense. But lately I am resorting to ideals de jure and finding this explains things quite coherently. Hopefully if you all catch up by watching the videos, you can get a glimpse or two!

Attachment 3845

This is the Van Pelt Milestone displayed next to George WASHINGTON weaponry in the Brooklyn Historical Society.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-13-16 at 05:25 PM.