Thread: What Government Shutdown?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The government is upon my shoulders. Therefore there can never be a government shutdown. That is merely a clouded illusion of sorts. A sort of witchcraft or sorcery cast upon an unsuspecting and sleeping mass.

The same life that causes the atom to vibrate in a table gives you and I life. God Is.

To our success,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-26-19 at 08:37 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Jesus did not go down to the sick child, because in doing its quickening, healing work the spiritual I AM does not direct its force into the realm of effects or give weight to adverse appearances, but calmly and deliberately declares the Truth.
    Here is an example of why your teachings are delightful to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    The government is upon my shoulders. Therefore there can never be a government shutdown. That is merely a clouded illusion of sorts. A sort of witchcraft or sorcery cast upon an unsuspecting and sleeping mass.

The same life that causes the atom to vibrate in a table gives you and I life. God Is.

To our success,
    Michael Joseph
    In the practical world of action, that was my point by showing the Executive Order. There was and is no US Government Shutdown. The Chinese and Russians appointed a businessman and the American people knew full well his face, pointing a finger...

You're FIRED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    In the practical world of action, that was my point by showing the Executive Order. There was and is no US Government Shutdown. The Chinese and Russians appointed a businessman and the American people knew full well his face, pointing a finger...
    Thank you. You are right, when one points a finger one loses their standing. For the Man said, "it was the Woman thou gavest me." And the Woman said "it was the Serpent that beguiled me." So God spoke to the Serpent seeing these two subjected themselves to the leadership of another.

Gen 3:9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, "Where art thou?"
    Gen 3:10 And he said, "I heard Thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself."
    Gen 3:11 And He said, "Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?"
    Gen 3:12 And the man Adam said, "The woman whom Thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat."

Comment: The Man gives up standing by blaming another.

Gen 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, "What is this that thou hast done?" And the woman said, "The serpent [Satan] beguiled me, and I did eat."

Comment: The Woman gives up standing by blaming another.

NOW COMES JUDGMENT.

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, "Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
    Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy [Satan's] seed and her Seed; Christ shall bruise thy head [vital part], and thou shalt bruise His heel [lower part]."

Comment: First to the Wise One - Serpent.

Gen 3:16 Unto the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception [pregnancy]; in sorrow [painful toil] thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be subject to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

Comment: Then to Eve for Adam gave his standing to Eve.

Gen 3:17 And unto Adam He said, "Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, "Thou shalt not eat of it:'cursed [nature affected] is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Comment: And lastly to Adam who was supposed to be the head.

The way I see matters, most folk, even I, to a greater or lesser extent are caught in a dialectic of Dark vs Light. But this dialectic is actually a false choice. Because those who control this so called Light issue forth a (false Light). What I am attempting to say but having difficulty is that if you view or frame your position with freedom and liberty being paramount, then one can easily see how courts of justice have been perverted and that is but a very simple view indeed. Darkness abounds all around us and who can deny its existence.

So those who choose the good naturally gravitate to the Light. But if one is not centered within self, then that Light is but a false light that is also controlled in the same manner that the Darkness is controlled. In other words, both Light and Dark are control mechanisms which only give the illusion of good vs bad. I guess what I am trying to relate that if one identifies as a Light worker then one must be ready to give testimony upon the Light used or possessed. But is this one free?

Fundamentally, that is the issue. Is this one free? One will say, I would rather live in the Light than in the Darkness, and others would relate "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun" - Billy Joel. But are not BOTH of these estates completely under the control of another?

We can see this duality playing out today in our cultures as masculinity is being sold down the river and replaced by salesmen pitching feminism. But this is new position in reality is just another turd sandwich being fed to cattle who are being farmed on a plantation. Light vs. Darkness is a Matrix of control. One will say, I will run from statecraft into church craft. Are they not both "craft"?

In the end, we choose according to the numerous contracts we have made with ourselves and our societies in which we have chosen to live. These contracts abide in the subjective mind and in reality and in many cases we ourselves do not benefit of these contracts. In other words, our energy [blood] is placed on the sacrificial altar and given to parasites. We think ourselves righteous to be involved in church craft but this too is just another means to extract energy and funnel said energy right back to the one controlling power which oversees both the Light and the Dark.

There is a 3rd path! And this path transcends both Light and Darkness. This path contemplates a oneness with All. For it is said God is All and in All. This is not church craft for no man can contain all of God. Rather, I write concerning a Way of Life. One's conversation immediately gives one away for those outside of this control mechanism are not interested in you wasting your time and energy. For what cause would they? If they do not seek control then live and let live. Better said Love is at the headship of those who have transcended this duality. And in Love is charitable good and truth. And the truth is we are really a Unity. And therefore we need each other as we are connected to each other.

Fundamentally if I was to forge you into my image, I have stolen from you. Somebody asked me recently how I define love. After some time thinking about it, I returned with a one word answer - RESPECT. Everyone is different, but for me it is "Respect." Let me be me and you be you. But we two are in reality connected for we are in Unity.

Nevertheless, Adam being the first church/state for noble purpose needed only one Law. But in succession of choice, there came 7 laws. And then later 613 and now they are literally countless. But in fact, there is but one Law. This Law is the Law of Love and it contemplates a Unity of Being.

Those who dance on the black/white floor do not know it is a controlled environment. Misinformation agents abound as confusion is their game. Looking at life merely as a physical existence - not understanding all of physical nature is understood completely in Spirit.

This song comes to mind: "It's a drag, it's a pity to be looking at the board instead of looking at the city.."

ROFLMAO - the Demiurge is going for Scholar's Mate! Now that is funny.

Once more around the Wheel says Steely Dan.....

"Your black cards can make you money so you hide them when you're able
    In the land of milk and honey you must put them on the table
    " - You seen em' you play em' says the hard man.

To our success,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-27-19 at 03:40 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!