I wonder who is aware?

My thought, that somehow keeps being confirmed, is that God is between my dreams. What I am saying is that when I am unconscious and my thoughts (dreams) stop, then I am nothing anymore. My awareness of my body has ceased. I would think nothing of it - that it is nothing - but for the fact that everybody has to sleep. Without sleep we go insane and die. So there is something essentially restorative about sleep and my 'awareness' tells me that it is communion with the Godhead that restores us.

God, in my training and perceptions (beliefs) is the Creator of the universe. But you have to wonder what is the purpose. Throughout life we find a signature - the Fibonacci sequence and its inherent pentagram - the Golden Ratio. So I figure God created the universe so that He could experience. He experiences through us. We awaken in the morning and rub the sleep from our eyes and become "aware" but in fact as we head to the bathroom, by the time we pass the mirror yawning, we are forgetting that we live for God. So is awareness for ourselves forgetting that we are aware for God?

Who are we aware for?

Is it our right of self determination that keeps God entertained?

Regards,

David Merrill.