Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    What you are saying is to forego the R4C process altogether in the future, when dealing with "tickets", and just pay the fines in order to keep a valid driver's license.

It sounds as if you feel I should not be taking this any further since I have a wife and children to look after. Either you feel I am not experienced or knowledgable enough to take this all the way or you feel it is not worth the chance being a family man.

I have heard you mention on several occasion that you drive on the roadways without a DL card carrying only a certificate of search on your true name to provide to any LEOs you may encounter. Have you ever been stopped while driving a car?

Forming the truth on the record is important and valuable. This entire exercise will get the truth on the record. What you are suggesting is that the STATE will act in dishonor no matter what truth I present which could land me in jail. You feel that, for me, it is not worth it or I am not ready for that challenge yet.
    I'm not answering for David, but just want to throw in my interpretation of his suggestion...

Sounds to me that David is suggesting that you get on record the magistrate acknowledging the existence of the constructive trust (Trustee de son Tort) and the fact that the State is the trustee of said trust. With these two things on record, filed in your evidence repo, you'll have superpowered R4Cs in the future.

I would take it a bit further with the magistrate: in addition to offering to help the trustee to pay whatever fines or fees, I would inform the magistrate that I am without any form of credit, only lawful money of the United States (with proof that I move without the Federal Reserve Districts).

If the policy is "no cash", then we have a problem because there is no "intangible" form of lawful money. Will the magistrate impose upon me involuntary servitude - that I must participate in a private banking system, else I go to jail? That will also be nice to have on record.

UPDATE: Only after submitting this post did I realize that David already replied to AJ. This post comes a day late and a dollar short.
    Last edited by Rock Anthony; 06-15-11 at 10:57 PM.