Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
That is some great exploration Motla68! Thank you for sharing that.

There is one blaring problem that seems to have been overcome. The scenario is that an employer, payroll or personnel calls up the 800 # for inquiring about such things and gets a low level IRS agent who says give them Zero Exemptions just to be safe. The employee will get everthing back they deserve after paying their fair share.

So the employer complies and the employee is on a marked up Tax Protester category and likely to get the Axe next time layoffs roll around.

My presumption is that the IRS is being careful enough to keep trained people answering who are informed about Title 12 U.S.C. §411, or at least this woman lucked out or has an informed employer. My policy before seeing this example has been to keep the employer out of the redemption process. Since a suitor would not be keeping an interest bearing account with a Redeemed Lawful Money Signature Card anyway it all comes back. Now it would be good to have your cash flow on time so in my video I suggest after you get a full refund, then you might approach your employer about the Withholdings.

Thank you for showing us how that could be done without much risk of losing one's job.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Hi David,

I am looking for the starting point for this idea. I realize it may not be so cut and dried, but where should I go to begin to understand this process? Having a link or two in this thread would be a great help.

Thank you,
earthshake