Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: What's in a NAME?

Hi Michael Joseph,

I realize this is an open forum and one must be careful what and how things are conveyed so as not to encourage what others would think as a quick fix/remedy to this babylonian system without any real understanding. However, i've been on this journey for a little over five years and have been diligently unlearning the indoctri-nations, and having to relearn and still learning, and, what it means to "come out of her my people that ye be not partakers of her sins" That call was loud and clear. And you're right about the sweetness and bitterness aspect.

My pride and ego were not set aside but rather stripped by my heavenly Father so as to create in me a new heart with which i might truly worship Him. The fiery trials i've undergone and still undergoing that His reflection may be seen is not something that is easily accomplished. That's why Yahshua says count the cost before following Him. I've put my hands to the plow, and now, not only can't i turn back but will not, whatever the cost.

It is true that we are not to put confidence in man but in Yahveh. However, what does Yahveh kingdom consist of? Is it only kings and priests? And if all are kings and priests, and are going to rule and reign with the Messiah, who/what are they going to rule and reign over? And if servants of others, who are the others? Will you wash my feet? And what does that mean, if not to lay down your life for others? Why? Love. Love for your neighbor--brother, friend and even your enemy. Love entails sacrifice. Not just in word but in deed. 1Cor.13:1-8 is a good reminder. And we love because He first loved us.

What were the duties of Yahshua's disciples?--Go into all the world and make disciples teaching them to obey all that He had commanded them (after teaching them many things pertaining to kingdom government). Not everyone has David's knowledge of writing their own Torah but they can read the book of Romans and with help heed the instruction to "…and be not conformed to this world but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind…" The Ethiopian eunuch had a copy of the Torah but did he understand it?
    Knowledge especially pertaining to Kingdom govt. is to be imparted not kept hidden as the lawyers did who Yahshua warned. You like David and others here have loads of knowledge and from the things you share from a biblical perspective throughout this forum, is why i would like to know more to be able to not only apply it in my life but impart it to others as i am able.

Yes the Bible says we are to deliver ourselves (Zech.2:7) as in collective. i don't wish to follow blindly, as with every wind of doctrine. There's nothing wrong with doing things as others have if it means victory. That's what the brethren/kin do for each other--in building up the faith. When Paul says "imitate me even as i imitate the Messiah…and keep the ordinances as i delivered them to you." it is not understood as others blindly trusting his words and success, because ultimately he was martyred for what he taught, as it is appointed unto man once to die…since flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom.

I'm sorry if you misread my intentions. But there are folks like me who are looking for guidance and support in their study and not for easy answers/fill in the blanks, who are willing to become living sacrifices for the benefit of others who are seeking the Kingdom. Yes we are to study to show ourselves approved…again, as in collective as well as individually. And if we are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood a holy nation, and His own special people, how do we proclaim the praises of Him who called us out of darkness into His marvelous light? By putting the light under a bushel? Paul says "woe to me if I don't preach the good news (the Kingdom of Yah is at hand)" Yes it's true, i want to know how to exit out of babylon and apply the Kingdom's teaching, and you know how to do it.

What are the ministerial duties of priests in the kingdom of Yah?

I'm sorry this is so long.
    peace and blessings

Yarash,

I know this is going to sound trite but I mean what I am about to write in its most simplistic expression and this is not an attack upon anyone's ego or status:

When I started to believe I was free, then I started to do the things that a free child of God does. I am extremely careful about what I promise and who I make promises to.

I literally went into the wilderness for five/six years and went from 250k / year to about 20k / year in income. All my pride in my developed personas was removed and in my weakness in the way the world defines success - I became strong. For in losing my life, I found my life. I have PURPOSE - therefore I am SUCCESSFUL.

Man will trade all of his existence just to find PURPOSE - for you cannot have happiness absent PURPOSE.

As such, it is not me that redeems me, it is my Father by and thru Yehoshuah. I tell you that for the past three years now I have started each year with 6k in savings - I have had zero work on the books in backlog and yet every year the bills are paid - even the stuff that just happens. And each year I am reminded of the "lilies in the field". Yehovah Yireh.

My duty and my purpose is the CHOOSE God. I choose the Good - which is to say the Leading of the Holy Spirit. I need no law to tell me what is good or bad - the Spirit prompts me in the direction I should go. Therefore I claim the promises of God.

For my Father said "A man who will not take care of His family is worse than a heathen". And He said "those who are led by the Spirit may call themselves the Sons of God". So I am a member of the Family of Elohim [God]. And as such, I am very careful to keep my Court free from locusts. You understand? From the Great Book of Joel?

Yehovah NEVER pays in the beginning of the day - He pays when the work is completed at the end of the day. As such, I am salty and I work for the Kingdom whenever I can and I rely on my Father to keep the wolves at bay!

Let me break this down into its simplest expression: I have placed my entire life in Trust with my God. I have hung my life on the Nail in the Tent which is The Word of God. It is my Life.

For man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that procedeth from the mouth of God.

When my enemy arises - I quote the Scripture. Because Jesus Christ warned the Sons of Cain saying:

Mat_18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Mar_9:42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Luk_17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Now go to and check out that word believe. It means SOOO much more than Believe! I try to live a quiet life if possible. But when challenged I know where my refuge lies! In The Word of God. I am a member of the Commonwealth of Israel - I am declared in the Public to be a member of this State and my Status is that of Free. The Children of the King are free!

I walk as a priest in the order of Melchizedok under Yehoshuah my Great High Priest and King. It was Yehoshuah that joined the two crowns into one and he made me into One Man- For I was living apart from God in my own power. I was taking of the tree of knowledge - my own Central Nervous System. But I have learned to deny this tree and listen for God's instruction and leading. And Wisdom she pours out upon this tree - so that the latter rain causes this tree to grow.

For Wisdom is Chief! El Shaddai is beautiful - she is a Tree of Life.

There is only black and white - you believe or you don't. There is no middle ground! I am redeemed! Only in Jesus Christ! There is no other way!

In my mind I am left with my Word, my promises. Did I promise you anything? Have I undertaken for you in some way? And I believe the Scripture - do all things in my Name. My claim is in the name of Yehoshuah, I claim for my King! NOT MYSELF. I claim for the commonwealth of Israel - the Body of believers - in Union under ONE King!

Do you really believe [have you given up your life] and placed your existence in Trust with the Ever Living?

You will be found trusting - question is in what or whom? Therefore CONTRACT very carefully and learn the obligations of contract.

Deu 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.

Deu 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew , as the small rain upon the tender herb,[former rain to germinate the seed] and as the showers upon the grass: [latter rain to make the tree grow] [added by MJ]

Deu 32:3 Because I will publish the name of Yehovah: ascribe ye greatness unto our Elohim.

====================

Concerning the Covenants:

The Promise came long before the Law. And the Promise had a sign just as the new covenant has a sign. The first in circumcision, the latter in baptism. But the Promise came before circumcision. Consider.

What is the SEAL upon the latter covenant = New Testament? It is the giving of the Holy Spirit. What was the seal in the Former? It was the keeping of the Sabbath. So then is the Law done away with in terms of Covenant? Yes, I need no law to tell me right from wrong, THE SPIRIT OF GOD - Leads me into right and if I try to do wrong - The Spirit is Grieved and I feel it in my being!

So why study Torah and Prophets, BECAUSE you cannot understand Yehoshuah as a Jewish Rabbi - a Law Keeper - until you comprehend the Torah and Prophets. When Jesus was asked what shall we teach this child "He said Law and Prophets". Why do the Christians refuse to read the front of the book? And why do the Jews refuse to read the back of the book? It is a mystery to me.

What I find humorous is that many folks today have time to read, this book or that book or read forums or watch TV or blah blah blah....but they have zero time to actually STUDY the Word. Sure there are some who do not have access to the Word and like I have formerly written they do what is right in a natural way - as such they become a law unto themselves - and God is the Judge. NOT MAN. However, what does Romans say? They will be judge per what was meted out to them. So what of those who have the Law of God? These will be judged by that Law! For remember the commandment was IF you are faithful to confess your sin, then He would be faithful to forgive.

Now I have work to do. I hope this helped you.

Answer these questions and that will help you determine your path:

1. What is it you want?
    2. How will you know when you have it?

Be specific and set goals. The Israelites did not come out of Egypt overnight!

Shalom,
    MJ

P.S. In the attached study I state that Paul was of the House of Judah - he was of the Tribe of Benjamin - and the House of Judah was made up of Judah, Benjamin and Levi.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-21-14 at 03:07 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    There is only black and white - you believe or you don't. There is no middle ground! There is no other way! They will be judge per what was meted out to them.
    Journeys do take us places, its good to step out of ones shoes and into another's.

"They will be judge per what was meted out to them". That is a strong statement MJ and it made me want to understand what meaning it has behind it.

I don't much about Woodward v. Alabama although I am seeing the difference between God & man laws.

Interesting fact in Roman usage the term SYSTEM meant SEWERS. Today man has so corrupted the Way of God and of course Nature that it is hard to tell up from down. Nevertheless - God's Way is that a murderer should not be allowed to live. This is fair and equitable. Notice what happened to Daniel's accusers? All 120 of them and their wives and their children were put to death. This complies with God's Way. Thou shall not be a false witness and that which you would falsely testify shall come again upon your own head.

Isn't that fair?

They thought to set a trap for Daniel such that they might kill him. And finding the truth, the king made a correct judgment and put all 120 and their families in the lions den. For they [the 120] said to Daniel - lets see if your God can save you now! And the king said to them [the 120] lets see if your god can save you now! That is equity.

For if Daniel was cutoff, then so would his seed. Meaning he would have no Posterity.

To do premeditated murder is a long way from what so many misinterpret from Scripture "thou shall not kill". The term "kill" is to do premeditated murder. To lie in wait as Cain did to Abel - to plan and do a murder. Now at the mouth of two or three witnesses is the matter established. When a man speaks he carries full liability. And whether he knows it or not - the Divine Laws will not be broken. If that man is a liar in terms of his witness, then I feel sorry for that man!

What crazy times this Age is when there need be a law on the books in order to let someone know it is NOT okay to do premeditated murder! Yet in the Royal Law we see Equity. If you desire fairness, then you must be fair to others. If you deal with others in a harsh way, then you will be dealt with in a harsh way! Equity.

Now if one has been living in a jungle all of your life and has no concept of God - does that mean that one cannot be saved? To the contrary. Said one would be judged by God according to nature and what is naturally right. Do animals go around and kill just for the sake of killing or is their purpose? If one animal steals from another are there consequences? yes! When folks do unnatural acts do they get sick? Are their consequences? So these become a law unto themselves. And it is up to Elohim to Judge that one.

Now if men have joined together in Society placing their trust in their societal womb - appointing their representatives to perform acts for them on their behalf so they need not concern themselves with the daily toil of keeping the society safe - then they have agreed in their consent to be bound by Societies Pliers. And if they get bent out of shape, well that too bad! They consented to be ruled. And if they later come back and say - look these rules are stupid, do they have standing to do anything about it? NO.

They consented to allow others take the rule over them. So the only ones who have standing to determine what Society will do are those who occupy in the governing class of representatives - Trustees and Administration. Where does that leave the people who consented - well, they are left with what they should be doing - OBEYING the laws that their representatives have enacted.

So when I say "meted" out - one man is born with capacities that another man will never achieve and that is natural in this Age. Anyone looking at nature can see this is true. So to whom God gives much, He expects much and therefore the converse is true. To whom God gives little, He expects little.

And yet, one with little, if He will act in Faith, is like a MUSTARD SEED. With little meted out to said one, in Faith, God can make it grow into abundance! It is all about TRUST - which goes directly to what is Legal and what is Equitable. Man is given Choice. And clearly The Man [Eth - Ha - Aw- Dawm] or sometimes called Adam, defaulted in this Trust and in doing so he submitted to be ruled by another. And therefore man choose one who would exercise Dominion over him.

The EXACT same choice is before you this day!

Luk 22:25 And He said unto them, "The kings of the nations lord it over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.

Luk 22:26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greater among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is the leader, as he that doth serve.

Luk 22:27 For whether is greater, he that reclineth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am in the midst of you as He that serveth.

Luk 22:28 Ye are they which have continued with Me in My trials.

Luk 22:29 And I assign unto you a kingdom, even as My Father hath appointed unto Me;

Luk 22:30 That ye may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

One who is a Judge had best learn Humility as Joseph did - he must go thru the Needle Gate - on his belly - if need be! He must also be one knowledgeable of Law and Equity.

Hos 6:6 For I desired lovingkindness, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Hos 6:7 But they like Adam have rebelled [against] the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against Me.

Hos 6:8 Gilead is a city of them that work vanity, and is tracked with heel-marks of blood.

Hos 6:9 And as troops of robbers wait for a man, so the company of priests murder in the way by consent: for they commit lewdness

Spiritual murder is the worst of all - for it is permanent! And these priests do so in order to make merchandise of the people but notice the people CONSENT - freely consent - to partake of this withered Fig Tree.

Consider what I mean by withered Fig Tree in light of what you have presented in some Court Case. God's Law will not be mocked. Some court case only has bearing on those who would consent to the Societal Trust wherein [Law Boundary] that case is resident. Otherwise the folks in China could not give a rats ass about some Alabama court case. And neither do I. Except to shake my head and wonder - how long will men and women refuse to walk in full liability BEFORE THEIR CREATOR? How long will they consent to be spoiled? Will they have to be made as the prodigal son to eat pig slop before they realize their condition? Perhaps.

Deu 32:25 The sword without, And terror from the inner chambers, Shall bereave both the young man and the virgin, The suckling also with the man of gray hairs.

Deu 32:37 And He shall say, Where are their gods, Their rock in whom they trusted,

Rev 19:15 And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, in order that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall shepherd them with a scepter of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness of the Almighty.

Rev 19:16 And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS

Man has chosen his path - to depart from The Way of God. Just as Adam in default, and in equity what is naturally fair? To give man what he wants!

Amo 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the word of the LORD:

Amo 8:12 And they shall go staggering from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

Amo 8:13 In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.

How far has this Assembly come since 1639 - for I read:

The 4th day of the 4th month, called June, 1639, all the free planters assembled together in a general meetinge, to consult about settling civil government according to GOD, and about the nomination of persons that may be found by consent of all fittest in all respects for the foundation work of a Church which was intended to be gathered in Quinipieck. After sollemne invocation of the name of GOD in prayer, for the presence and help of his Spirit and grace in these weighty businesses, they were reminded of the business whereabout they met…

Quaere 1. Whether the Scriptures doe holde fourth a perfect rule for the direction and government of all men in all duteyes which they are to perform to GOD and men as well in the government of famyles and commonwealths as in matters of the Church?

This was assented to by all, no man dissenting, as well expressed by holding up of hands. Afterwards it was read over to them, that they might see in what wordes their vote was expressed: They againe expressed their consent thereto, by holding up their hands, no man dissenting.

=================================

She once was a golden cup in the hand of Yehovah. But now she is a golden cup filled with abominations - a Great Whore. The woman uses this Cup to pour out wrath upon the nations: That little "red worm" has destroyed the Gourd which once granted a great Shade.

But now:
    Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stone and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and having the unclean things of her fornication:

And what is really sad to me is to see "bleeding heart Christians" holding their candles praying for a KNOWN murderer's life. It truly shows how ignorant the church has become and it is a PROOF of Amos 8:11.

Amo 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the word of the LORD:

Shalom,
    MJ
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-21-14 at 03:12 PM.

Perhaps this might help: my observation (and a cop has confessed to this being true) is that the name on State-issued birth certificates is property of the State like the birth certificate itself. Also, there might be too much tendency to read too much into things. The body of Christ and the State aren't necessarily the same thing. I wouldn't expect figs from honey comb.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-22-14 at 12:57 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I say that the STATE owns the account/entity/person that the STATE has created to which one has informed the STATE of the name to use for such. Similar to a music band that forms and that band offers for you to help in giving the band a name to which you suggest they use the same name that you utilize. They then take that name and begin to utilize it for their own purposes and own it limited to their use.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    I say that the STATE owns the account/entity/person that the STATE has created to which one has informed the STATE of the name to use for such. They then take that name and begin to utilize it for their own purposes and own it limited to their use.
    If the legal name of your trust, as shown in your trust document, shows more than one trustee and the names are joined by the connector "AND" you will be required to provide a Summary of Trust also known as Certificate of Trust or Memorandum of Trust or the appropriate pages of the trust showing that either named co-trustee may act independently.

IRS Name Control: When establishing an entity account, you must furnish a name control code provided by the IRS. A name control is a sequence of characters, generally the first four characters of a taxpayer's last name or the first four letters of a business name. The name control is used by the IRS to process information electronically reported to them. It is important that the combination of name control and Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) provided on electronically reported information match IRS´s record of name controls and TINS. For more information on name control, go to www.irs.gov and search ‘name control’. http://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/...ing-entity.asp

Very punny

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    ...a music band that forms and that band offers for you to help in giving the band a name to which you suggest they use the same name that you utilize. They then take that name and begin to utilize it for their own purposes and own it limited to their use.
    Unless this happens:

Name:  hBD7FC654.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  46.3 KB
    Last edited by Moxie; 02-24-14 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    If the legal name of your trust, as shown in your trust document, shows more than one trustee and the names are joined by the connector "AND" you will be required to provide a Summary of Trust also known as Certificate of Trust or Memorandum of Trust or the appropriate pages of the trust showing that either named co-trustee may act independently.

IRS Name Control: When establishing an entity account, you must furnish a name control code provided by the IRS. A name control is a sequence of characters, generally the first four characters of a taxpayer's last name or the first four letters of a business name. The name control is used by the IRS to process information electronically reported to them. It is important that the combination of name control and Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) provided on electronically reported information match IRS´s record of name controls and TINS. For more information on name control, go to www.irs.gov and search ‘name control’. http://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/...ing-entity.asp
    Since we are agreed a Name is a Person, then consider that it cannot identify a man. THEREFORE, it reflects an Equity interest. Therefore, the Treasury that is vested in Liability for said Name, would also by right have the Administration over said name. Therefore if a summons issues in that name - is it identifying a man or reflecting upon an ACCOUNT. Consider.

Shalom,
    MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    What I find humorous is that many folks today have time to read, this book or that book or read forums or watch TV or blah blah blah....but they have zero time to actually STUDY the Word. Sure there are some who do not have access to the Word and like I have formerly written they do what is right in a natural way - as such they become a law unto themselves - and God is the Judge. NOT MAN. However, what does Romans say? They will be judge per what was meted out to them. So what of those who have the Law of God? These will be judged by that Law! For remember the commandment was IF you are faithful to confess your sin, then He would be faithful to forgive.

Now I have work to do. I hope this helped you.

Be specific and set goals. The Israelites did not come out of Egypt overnight!

Shalom,
    MJ

P.S. In the attached study I state that Paul was of the House of Judah - he was of the Tribe of Benjamin - and the House of Judah was made up of Judah, Benjamin and Levi.
    I don't always have time to read pages and pages of nonsensical information trying to uncover a glimpse regarding a specific topic of interest. Hence why i asked directly.

I read the Word but don't have the mindset of interpreting it as you do since i'm not well versed in contracts, trusts etc to see the words unfold in that light. You have to know that it takes time to unlearn all the lies from the pulpits. But since reading your posts on this site i'm reading the Word in a new light, so thank you.

I know you don't have time to babysit and hold anyone's hand, we're all busy, but bullet-points at least go a long way. It's true that the Israelites didn't come out of Egypt overnight, but people came out of Rome overnight during Yahshua's days and also after, during the disciples'.

Thanks for the attachments. If you have any others please post them.