Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Morgellons

Morgellons

https://www.brighteon.com/24cf62f9-e...2-d269b455cfc8

This video is a nurse showing what is in a PCR swab...that they jam in your nose.

Morgellons – Treatment For a Horrific Emerging Global Disease
    On July 16, 2020

Morgellons is a systemic disease that has not yet gained widespread acceptance in the medical community, yet it actually exists just as AID/HIV existed 30 years ago before Medical science recognized it. It is similar to scabies, which is a contagious skin disease in which parasites burrow under the skin and lay eggs. These parasites belong to the arachnid family. Symptoms vary from one patient to another. Others, such as skin lesions and a “crawling sensation” in the skin are consistent. Areas of the body where the disease seems to be most severe are on the hands, behind the knees and arms, on the chest and back. Other common physical symptoms are rashes and pain that is similar to fibromyalgia. Severe depression often leading to suicide is all too common.

When seeking medical help, Morgellons sufferers are nearly always diagnosed with Delusions of Parasitosis (DOP). Currently, there is no known test for Morgellons disease so patients are always told “it is all in your head” and are prescribed physo-tropic drugs and occasionally antibiotics. Neither provide any relief whatsoever from these horrible symptoms. The patient’s family often believe the doctor and withdraw their support. Morgellons patients begin to feel hopeless and continue their descent into severe depression.

Many patients have reported trouble concentrating while constantly experience fatigue. When affected areas are viewed under a microscope, many Morgellons patients have clusters of multi-colored fibers beneath the unbroken skin. These fibers may or may not be visible with the naked eye. The fibers have been tested in several labs. They will not burn until they reach 1,400 degrees Fahrenheit and are covered in some sort of high-density polyurethane. A recent study has found microscopic parasites in some patients. This parasite is known to feed on algae, bacteria and decaying organic materials. They thrive in wet or damp surroundings.

Unfortunately, there is no meaningful research being conducted since the Morgellons population, while increasing daily is still statistically insignificant. The Morgellons Research Foundation located at Oklahoma State University, has identified 93 symptoms common to Morgellons sufferers. A complete list of these symptoms can be viewed here: http://www.morgellons.org/symptoms.htm

The results are inconclusive as to the cause of Morgellons Disease. The Centers for Disease Control refers to it as an unexplained dermopathy and they are currently conducting an investigation at Kaiser Hospital in Oakland, California. Many dermatologists and psychiatrists consider this a psychological disorder, rather than a physical disease. Medical doctors generally treat the condition by prescribing antibiotics, antifungals or herbal supplements. These methods are considered treatments rather than cures, as the symptoms return when discontinued. Colloidal silver has been marketed as an alternative medicine for this condition as well as many others, from fibromyalgia to E. coli. From a medical standpoint, there is no proven effectiveness for this treatment. Until now, that is.

Regardless of official reports, many Morgellons sufferers have found relief when NutraSilver is used. They state that the lesions begin to heal after a week, with the sores dissipating completely within three weeks. The severe cognitive issues generally resolve in about two weeks. The bouts of stinging and biting sensations that plague sufferers are reduced or disappear altogether. The most severe symptoms are debilitating and in many sufferers, their quality of life is reduced. When taken as suggested, these fortunate Morgellons sufferers actually get their lives back; their energy returns, their brain-fog reduces and they begin to feel like themselves again.

https://worldparasitenews.com/morgel...lobal-disease/

Walter, in 2007 I developed all of those symptoms after being bitten by a deer tick. I though it was Lyme's Disease so I went to be tested. It came back back negative for Lyme's. Then I thought it might be black mold, so I ripped out all the insulation under the house and had it cleaned with essential oils and then later with Vinegar. Afterwards, i still had symptoms, I thought maybe thyroid problems, but that did not make sense because my internal thermometer remains working in good condition. When I came across Dr. Tent on YouTube, he indicated that what I have is on the auto-immune spectrum. Which makes perfect sense when one examines the polio vaccine.

It started in my hands, then it spread all over my body from head to toe. Now, I found that when I get under high stress, then my condition is amplified significantly. I have not yet found anything to completely remove the symptoms; however, I do take natural Vitamin B, C, D and E in large doses. I have colloidal silver but have not been taking it. I will introduce CS to my daily intake.

The tingling in the hands started in my late 20's. I originally thought this was a side effect from all the poisons I was exposed to in the Navy. I was actually surprised I could have children. The tingling phase is over for me. Currently, I find myself in the "biting" phase of this condition. I can see how many get very depressed. I have found that I can get temporary relief by the touch of another human being. Also peppermint oil is very soothing.

When my wife touches my spine, I think her magnetic field interferes with my magnetic field. Her touch is very soothing especially when the biting is all up and down the spine. There are times when I thought I had shingles, but this condition is definitely not shingles. My dad has been a practicing GP for 30 years. He tells me I would be out of my mind to take this condition to "western medicine". He informs me that they will most likely give me a script for "mood" altering drugs [Prozac, etc.]. Every doctor, save my dad, dismisses me with some illusion.

Summary, to date, I have found that touch and peppermint oil help out the best for me.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I don't believe it. That it is being administered in the swabs for testing, that is.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-08-21 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Walter, in 2007 I developed all of those symptoms after being bitten by a deer tick. I though it was Lyme's Disease so I went to be tested. It came back back negative for Lyme's. Then I thought it might be black mold, so I ripped out all the insulation under the house and had it cleaned with essential oils and then later with Vinegar. Afterwards, i still had symptoms, I thought maybe thyroid problems, but that did not make sense because my internal thermometer remains working in good condition. When I came across Dr. Tent on YouTube, he indicated that what I have is on the auto-immune spectrum. Which makes perfect sense when one examines the polio vaccine.

It started in my hands, then it spread all over my body from head to toe. Now, I found that when I get under high stress, then my condition is amplified significantly. I have not yet found anything to completely remove the symptoms; however, I do take natural Vitamin B, C, D and E in large doses. I have colloidal silver but have not been taking it. I will introduce CS to my daily intake.

The tingling in the hands started in my late 20's. I originally thought this was a side effect from all the poisons I was exposed to in the Navy. I was actually surprised I could have children. The tingling phase is over for me. Currently, I find myself in the "biting" phase of this condition. I can see how many get very depressed. I have found that I can get temporary relief by the touch of another human being. Also peppermint oil is very soothing.

When my wife touches my spine, I think her magnetic field interferes with my magnetic field. Her touch is very soothing especially when the biting is all up and down the spine. There are times when I thought I had shingles, but this condition is definitely not shingles. My dad has been a practicing GP for 30 years. He tells me I would be out of my mind to take this condition to "western medicine". He informs me that they will most likely give me a script for "mood" altering drugs [Prozac, etc.]. Every doctor, save my dad, dismisses me with some illusion.

Summary, to date, I have found that touch and peppermint oil help out the best for me.
    Hi Michael Joseph;

I suggest you rebuild your skin and lymphatic system with monatomic silver. I will show you how easy that can be, later today. I want to get some great photographs of the process anyway. Stay at less than 1.5V DC and be patient, allowing first two days time, then drawing through a straw twice a day and replacing the Berkey Blue clear water as you sip.

My example is showing the electrolysis only, these clusters are way too big for therapy. But you get the idea:

Monatomic Silver

Here is the new video.

At first there is a rise in resistance, a drop in current, as the oxide builds up on the anode. The electrodes emanate the colloidal (manna) silver from the cathode, or the negative, black electrode.

I turn up the voltage so you can see how the silver only comes off the cathode. Then you see it has clouded up the water. If you keep the voltage low then the water stays clear. But the silver oxide still precipitates off the anode, the red electrode, and falls to the bottom of the glass.

Give it two or three days for Starter. Then sip off a few ounces at a time and pour in some fresh Berkey Blue water to replace what you drink.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Here is the new video.

At first there is a rise in resistance, a drop in current, as the oxide builds up on the anode. The electrodes emanate the colloidal (manna) silver from the cathode, or the negative, black electrode.

I turn up the voltage so you can see how the silver only comes off the cathode. Then you see it has clouded up the water. If you keep the voltage low then the water stays clear. But the silver oxide still precipitates off the anode, the red electrode, and falls to the bottom of the glass.

Give it two or three days for Starter. Then sip off a few ounces at a time and pour in some fresh Berkey Blue water to replace what you drink.

Thank you. Are you buying your silver from a local jeweler?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Thank you. Are you buying your silver from a local jeweler?
    No. Online.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I don't believe it. That it is being administered in the swabs for testing, that is.
    Morgellons is the informal name of a self-diagnosed, scientifically unsubstantiated skin condition in which individuals have sores that they believe contain fibrous material. Morgellons is not well understood, but the general medical consensus is that it is a form of delusional parasitosis.
    The nurse video quickly convinced me that this is a much more accurate definition.

However reality takes strange curves all the time - The Fringe. [Crop Circles.] But any professional nurse could present her evidence in a much more convincing format. I shut off the video however, after a few seconds. She sounds quite delusional.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-09-21 at 10:01 AM.

Dr Carolyn DEAN

This is pricey but if you have had enough with the neurodegenerate symptoms. You might find immediate reversal. I believe Dr DEAN about how we have depleted all the farming soil of these pico elements/metals. So you can shop at the grocery and still be starved. So I have been drinking up for about a year and believe it takes about 18 months to regenerate all my DNA with a proper saturation.

In her book, she suggests we all read a certain paper on the Magnesome. I reference this paper in my patent for the COVID-19 Vaccine in conjunction with cultivating the otoconia for a correct loving transcription of the Akashic Record.

Name:  Doc 15 Notice of US Patent #11,999,999_Page_15.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  434.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-09-21 at 05:10 PM.

I have colloidal silver but have not been taking it. I will introduce CS to my daily intake.
    CS should only be consumed when it is a must. It is a powerful antibiotic and will kill all the good and bad stomach intestinal flora. You then would have to rebuild them.
    For shingles and thyroid Lugol's iodine.
    You would be surprised what fasting does for the body. Cheapest easiest way to rebuild.