Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: IRS recognizes Redeeming Lawful Money - Yes!!!

Yes! Making this fun (or Chinese?) is the spice of life.

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    How's this for a W-4?

Attachment 1274
    Thumbs up! Like it!

JohnnyCash
    I'm sure we've brought this up before; but another way the IRS recognizes redeeming lawful money is ... its glaring omission from the Frivolous Position list:
    http://www.irs.gov/irb/2010-17_IRB/ar13.html

I just saw more confirmation of this in the form of an IRS letter. Here the IRS responds to a request for abatement of a frivolous penalty: http://losthorizons.com/Documents/sFrivLimitNotice.JPG

The civil penalty is only for frivolous positions and demanding lawful money isn't one of them. It is proper to not consider lawful money "income" under the Revenue Acts, and to take a Form 1040 line 21 Lawful Money deduction.

BTW, I've just entered my 7th year as a successful NON-taxpayer.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 01-06-14 at 02:09 AM.

Anthony Joseph
    greetings Susie,

is claiming "exempt", by way of demanding and redeeming lawful money [see Title 12 U.S.C. ยง411 as your law in this regard], a frivolous position?

by: Signature

JohnnyCash
    I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    While I have serious doubts about the "IRS recogniz[ing] Redeeming Lawful Money", I know what the IRS does NOT recognize:
    The IRS does not recognize as "taxpayers" some people I've known who have never filed any paperwork with the IRS in their entire lives, who work only for lawful money, and who have bank accounts, credit cards, DLs, BCs, insurance policies, and SSNs, and one even has a mortgage.
    I'm surprised that no one has asked..."and how is that possible?"

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmagus View Post
    I'm surprised that no one has asked..."and how is that possible?"

I am one of those people.

Didn't file ever and never get contacted even when I created a subdivision that I had to rezone by going to government meeting etc.
    My two friends that were involved with we did what an accountant told them to do and they both are getting screwed. One still owes 20K and the other the CRA has been holding 50K of his for years and has to go to court to get it.
    The CRA has tried to milk info about me from them because the CRA thinks I am imaginary.
    Even when they have my full legal NAME they still don't contact me.
    And I never redeemed lawful money because I never filled.
    Its simple...NO CONTRACT

I have heard if you finally get to look at your IRS file, all that is in it is what you put there.

So it may be realistic, the perception that you actually testify against yourself as your own collection agent.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have heard if you finally get to look at your IRS file, all that is in it is what you put there.

So it may be realistic, the perception that you actually testify against yourself as your own collection agent.
    What else can there be?