Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Pete HENDRICKSON's Lost Horizons - Solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
    Guys, you want solutions? No Problemo! For starters, just sign everything with
    All rights reserved
    All benefits accepted under protest
    Without prejudice

And you can add that verbage to all your past applications, agreements and contracts with the US, by amendment.

If you're an SSN-carrying State resident/citizen of the District of Columbia, AKA the United States, then even demanding lawful money won't help you much, since as a corporate US citizen you're subject to their corporate gov't definitions, including defining their funny-money FRNs as lawful money.

So you gotta first kill or cripple the SSN and maybe the BC also. And it's easy to cripple the SSN. Just send them a note that you only use it under protest and under duress. In which case it no longer can be considered a benefit, tying you into their corporate matrix and its legaleze, and if it's not a benefit, using it can't create any liability.

So you've crippled the SSN, and can keep using it without any liability. And if the money-changers don't like that, they can CANCEL it. In which case you can apply for a 98-series EIN, to operate in their corporate Matrix as a foreigner (non-resident alien), who's not subject to taxation. So you WIN either way :-)

Interesting suggestion, Jaro.
    Have you tried this out yourself?
    What has been your experience with this action?
    Thank you.

This relates heavily to The Atmosphere of Our Thinking by Ernest Shurtleff - NOT Ernest HOLMES. There stems the psychotomimetic delirium of pseudonomania that throws off the entire concept of Spiritual Mind Treatment. I call this a fundamental internal communications error - bad math.

In other words Paul claimed METRO jurisdiction, not state citizenship. Remember how he testified he was from Tarsus - no mean City?

Act 21:39 But Paul said, I am a man which am a Jew of Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city: and, I beseech thee, suffer me to speak unto the people.
    Paul got eligibility for his Roman citizenship because his father was part of Cilicia (the province/state) helped to quash a people's rebellion against Rome a generation earlier. Paul was not entitled to Roman Citizenship - he had to pay for it.

Act 22:27 Then the chief captain came, and said unto him, Tell me, art thou a Roman? He said, Yea.
    Act 22:28 And the chief captain answered, With a great sum obtained I this freedom. And Paul said, But I was free born.
    See there? The chief captain was a countryman of Celicia who had bought Roman citizenship like Paul did in Cyprus on his way back to Israel from the mission fields in Turkey - Asia Minor. This one verse is loaded with Masonic keys:

Act 21:16 There went with us also certain of the disciples of Caesarea, and brought with them one Mnason of Cyprus, an old disciple, with whom we should lodge.
    A mason, by whatever name, an esoteric school or Lodge lied on the stand that the ship passed by Cyprus, yet Mnason (not his name as in One Mason) was a Cypriot Jew! So look at the first page of this 1995 METRO Article.

Article VI of this charter states, "They (the Patroons) shall forever possess and enjoy all lands lying
    within the aforesaid limits..." One of the possessions the Patroons were granted to "forever possess" is
    Manhattan Island, the financial center of the world.

Especially one fine estate of Teunis Jansen Laenan VAN PELT who built a large stone wall around it... Wall Street. The original BoE was served on Richard GRASSO at the top of the Proof of Service.

All this is peppered around the Internet and especially this website. My point is that METRO began a simultaneous decay and rise to prominence in 1958 or so. It would seem as though the falsity eats the heart of METRO organization as quickly as the Internet and world travel and communications propagates it. Damascus (Syria) is the world's oldest capital City. My novel point is that once one gets hold of true Keys they lead to other keys and it is no surprise that the first manifestation of a government fully turning on the people who created it in a sustained warfare would be out of Damascus?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-02-13 at 01:35 PM.

Interesting suggestion, Jaro.
    Have you tried this out yourself?
    What has been your experience with this action?
    Thank you.
    I've only sent the IRS that notice a few days ago, so I'll have to wait what response, if any I get from them. In any case, I'll be sending a copy of that notice to any taxman who thinks I'm liable, as a proof of my NON-voluntary use of their SSN benefit. Here's what I've sent them:

"My use of the Social Security number, as well as other United States benefits, such as the Federal Reserve Notes, is only under duress and under protest. I wish to cancel that Social Security number, but the ssa.gov website clearly states that it cannot be cancelled, which makes it impossible for me to do so. Therefore I only use it under duress and under protest. And I hope you realize that without an agreement, such as a voluntary use of a benefit, there can be no liability."

I've only sent the IRS that notice a few days ago, so I'll have to wait what response, if any I get from them. In any case, I'll be sending a copy of that notice to any taxman who thinks I'm liable, as a proof of my NON-voluntary use of their SSN benefit. Here's what I've sent them:

"My use of the Social Security number, as well as other United States benefits, such as the Federal Reserve Notes, is only under duress and under protest. I wish to cancel that Social Security number, but the ssa.gov website clearly states that it cannot be cancelled, which makes it impossible for me to do so. Therefore I only use it under duress and under protest. And I hope you realize that without an agreement, such as a voluntary use of a benefit, there can be no liability."
    Somehow this strikes me as being reminiscent of a cigarette smoker who claims he only smokes because he is hopelessly addicted and not because he enjoys it, and that he should therefore not be subject to the adverse effects of lung cancer or the high price of cigarettes.
    Unfortunately, I don't think life on planet earth works this way.

Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck with your endeavor.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

Act 22:27 Then the chief captain came, and said unto him, Tell me, art thou a Roman? He said, Yea.
    Act 22:28 And the chief captain answered, With a great sum obtained I this freedom. And Paul said, But I was free born.

See there? The chief captain was a countryman of Celicia who had bought Roman citizenship like Paul did in Cyprus on his way back to Israel from the mission fields in Turkey - Asia Minor.....
    It's always baffled me how on planet Merrill Acts 22:27-28 can have the exact opposite meaning of what it clearly states, namely that Paul did NOT have to buy Roman citizenship like the chief captain, whose place of origin is nowhere mentioned in the Bible AFAIK, because Paul was "free born".

Either Paul was free born or he had to buy "freedom", i.e. Roman citizenship, it cannot be both, and the scriptures do say that he was "free born".

This does not appear to be a translation error either, because other English versions as well as the German Martin Luther translation that I have checked all agree that Paul was born a Roman citizen. No Bible I've ever read stated that Paul bought Roman citizenship at any time or place in his life.

Acts 22:28 in other translations reads:

NKJV---The commander answered, “With a large sum I obtained this citizenship.” And Paul said, “But I was born a citizen.”

NLT---“I am, too,” the commander muttered, “and it cost me plenty!” Paul answered, “But I am a citizen by birth!

NIV---Then the commander said, “I had to pay a lot of money for my citizenship.” “But I was born a citizen,” Paul replied.

NASB---The commander answered, “I acquired this citizenship with a large sum of money.” And Paul said, “But I was actually born a citizen.”

RSV---The tribune answered, "I bought this citizenship for a large sum." Paul said, "But I was born a citizen."

ASV---And the chief captain answered, With a great sum obtained I this citizenship. And Paul said, But I am a Roman born.

YLT---and the chief captain answered, 'I, with a great sum, did obtain this citizenship;' but Paul said, 'But I have been even born so.'

HNV---The commanding officer answered, "I bought my citizenship for a great price." Sha'ul said, "But I was born a Roman."
    Treefarmer

Somehow this strikes me as being reminiscent of a cigarette smoker who claims he only smokes because he is hopelessly addicted and not because he enjoys it, and that he should therefore not be subject to the adverse effects of lung cancer or the high price of cigarettes.

Obviously then, you know nothing about contracts. A voluntary use of a benefit constitutes an agreement, i.e. a contract, which makes one liable to obey the rules of the benefit provider. An involuntary use of a benefit, does NOT constitute an agreement, and consequently can't subject one to any liability. Duh!

I thought you guys would have learned it by now, especially since that's what you're doing when you demand redemption of your paychecks in lawful money. Without that demand, your use of FRNs is VOLUNTARY, which makes you LIABLE for income tax, among other things. But making that LM demand makes your use of FRNs INVOLUNTARY, which means that you can't be held liable for the national debt. And FRNs are a United States BENEFIT.

It's the same with other benefits also, especially with benefits which they WON'T let you cancel, like the SSN. You just can use those under PROTEST, since they are required to get a job and function in a society. It's basically a counter-offer, which gives them a choice to either cancel that benefit, OR let you use that benefit without any liability on on your part.

Don't forget, in states of the Union, United States is just another corporation, with the exception of interstate commerce.
    Last edited by Jaro; 09-05-13 at 12:10 AM.

Regarding that citizenship, there are two kinds;
    A natural-born, which in USA is state Citizenship, and STATUTORY, which in USA is 14th Amendment US citizenship. Which is why in this country we have sovereign state Citizens, who used to be called US Citizens before 1868, and District of Columbia (AKA the United States) citizens, who are gov't subjects. And of course the statutory citizenship can be bought.

Obviously then, you know nothing about contracts. A voluntary use of a benefit constitutes an agreement, i.e. a contract, which makes one liable to obey the rules of the benefit provider. An involuntary use of a benefit, does NOT constitute an agreement, and consequently can't subject one to any liability. Duh!

I thought you guys would have learned it by now, especially since that's what you're doing when you demand redemption of your paychecks in lawful money. Without that demand, your use of FRNs is VOLUNTARY, which makes you LIABLE for income tax, among other things. But making that LM demand makes your use of FRNs INVOLUNTARY, which means that you can't be held liable for the national debt. And FRNs are a United States BENEFIT.

It's the same with other benefits also, especially with benefits which they WON'T let you cancel, like the SSN. You just can use those under PROTEST, since they are required to get a job and function in a society. It's basically a counter-offer, which gives them a choice to either cancel that benefit, OR let you use that benefit without any liability on on your part.

Don't forget, in states of the Union, United States is just another corporation, with the exception of interstate commerce.

Excellent analysis.

Absent accommodation, absent suretyship, without prejudice and without recourse and demand is made for lawful money per 12U.S.C.A.411 by:

A creator is liable for his/her creation. It is so simple. The only way to make someone else liable is if they VOLUNTEER to be liable! Ref CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST. Ref Common Law = UCC.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Great analogy Treefarmer.

Therefore I only use it under duress and under protest.
    That is a conundrum wrapped in a monkey's puzzle! If you need it, then why are you trying to expunge it? If you use it then they will not cancel it...

Quit using it! I have no SSN. I cancelled it. I did that by never saying it or writing it down. If somebody else does that, especially the SSA that is an act of forgery and likely identity theft too.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-05-13 at 03:34 PM.

It's always baffled me how on planet Merrill Acts 22:27-28 can have the exact opposite meaning of what it clearly states, namely that Paul did NOT have to buy Roman citizenship like the chief captain, whose place of origin is nowhere mentioned in the Bible AFAIK, because Paul was "free born".

Either Paul was free born or he had to buy "freedom", i.e. Roman citizenship, it cannot be both, and the scriptures do say that he was "free born".

This does not appear to be a translation error either, because other English versions as well as the German Martin Luther translation that I have checked all agree that Paul was born a Roman citizen. No Bible I've ever read stated that Paul bought Roman citizenship at any time or place in his life.

Acts 22:28 in other translations reads:

NKJV---The commander answered, “With a large sum I obtained this citizenship.” And Paul said, “But I was born a citizen.”

NLT---“I am, too,” the commander muttered, “and it cost me plenty!” Paul answered, “But I am a citizen by birth!

NIV---Then the commander said, “I had to pay a lot of money for my citizenship.” “But I was born a citizen,” Paul replied.

NASB---The commander answered, “I acquired this citizenship with a large sum of money.” And Paul said, “But I was actually born a citizen.”

RSV---The tribune answered, "I bought this citizenship for a large sum." Paul said, "But I was born a citizen."

ASV---And the chief captain answered, With a great sum obtained I this citizenship. And Paul said, But I am a Roman born.

YLT---and the chief captain answered, 'I, with a great sum, did obtain this citizenship;' but Paul said, 'But I have been even born so.'

HNV---The commanding officer answered, "I bought my citizenship for a great price." Sha'ul said, "But I was born a Roman."
    Paul was not born in Rome. He was born in Tarsus, Cilicia. The political situation formed a generation earlier when a small rebellion against Roman rule was quashed by offering free Roman citizenship and its benefits to anybody who would fight for Rome. Paul's father apparently did so. This citizenship did not extend entitlement to Paul, but granted eligibility. For Paul as the original grantee's child to become a Roman citizen it cost a pretty penny, as indicated by the Roman soldier in identical political circumstances. This is only fact according to a reputable historian.

One day while short on change I read about all this in an old history book about Paul. Two days later I returned extremely disappointed to discover the shop owner had sold my book to somebody else! So I cannot show you why I have this interpretation.

It is however my interpretation and it fits well with a bad light upon Paul's integrity and motivations. Partially this radical view stems from The Nazarene Gospel Restored but any of these sources only contributes to my perspective and perceptions.

Do please keep us updated on how this is working out for you.
    I'm especially curious to see any correspondence you may get from the I R S in this matter.
    Thank you.
    Treefarmer