Thread: Lawful Money Redeemer on the 1040, just got an unusual IRS letter

Lawful Money Redeemer on the 1040, just got an unusual IRS letter

I always send an addenda like this with my 1040, this is my 4th year doing so:

2018 Form 1040 Line 21 Supporting Addenda

Demand for Lawful Money Reduction and Full Discharge Per 12 USC §411 & 12 USC §95a(2)
    Name: JOHN SMITH
    SSN: 123-45-6789

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beginning in October 2014 and continuing indefinitely, a substantive record of demand for lawful money and full discharge pursuant to 12 U.S.C. §411 and 12 U.S.C. §95a(2) was made on checks received and deposit slips, with the following phrase written or stamped conspicuously:

LAWFUL MONEY AND FULL DISCHARGE IS DEMANDED FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS PURSUANT TO 12 U.S.C. §411 AND §95a(2)

Most recently, a Wells Fargo checking account ending in 1234 was opened on Jan 2nd, 2018 using a paper application with the lawful money and full discharge demand verbiage above stamped conspicuously on each page of the application. The bank retains the original document and I have provided a copy with this 1040. This demand applies to all transactions including direct deposit.

Copies of 12 U.S.C. §411, 12 USC §95a(2), Federal Reserve Act section 16, and U.S. Treasury FAQ referencing United States Notes are also attached as evidence.
    Today I got a weird little note from our friends at the IRS:

Dear Taxpayer:

Thank you for the inquiry dated May 1st, 2019.

We need more information to answer your questions.

Please explain your problem in detail and send us any information you believe would be helpful, such as copies of correspondence or notices relating to your situation.

We received a Demand for Lawful Money Reduction and Full Discharge Per 12 USC 411 & 12 USC 95a(2) request, but we don't know what to do.

Return this letter, with your original inquiry, within 30 days from the date of this letter. If we don't hear from you, we can take no further action on your account. We have enclosed an envelope for your convenience.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    How should I approach this? Should I say "There are no problems, I have redeemed public money without a problem" or something more like contract law "Refusal for cause, without dishonor UCC 3-501." This is really the first hiccup that I've had in redeeming lawful money and submitting a 1040 (which I haven't figured out how to safely opt out of yet).

Banned
    Cool. Could you scan that letter from the IRS for us? Just might frame that and put it on my wall.

Also, did you mail your 1040 return two weeks past the April 15th deadline?

Well, that other thread I have about buying the house and getting a mortgage, the lender had me send in some forms in May about requesting my 1040 information. But my return was filed in April before the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    I always send an addenda like this with my 1040, this is my 4th year doing so:

Today I got a weird little note from our friends at the IRS:

How should I approach this? Should I say "There are no problems, I have redeemed public money without a problem" or something more like contract law "Refusal for cause, without dishonor UCC 3-501." This is really the first hiccup that I've had in redeeming lawful money and submitting a 1040 (which I haven't figured out how to safely opt out of yet).
    If there are no problems (refunded money due you) then you might allow the default. This is a difficult juncture, deciding whether to refuse for cause or not. An attorney writing the letter might convey authority to the IRS through you acquiescence.

teamsnowden,

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...agent+think%3F

I think the above thread is a great one maybe to refresh thoughts with.

also,
    congratulations with your new house. That is great. all I can really say as encouragement. is to keep doing what you are doing. if you believe to be redeemed than you are.

Call me naive, but I am inclined to believe the agent that wrote that he may, in fact, don't know what to do. Would I take it further or take no further action? Hmm, that is a good question, depending on how comfortable I am with my knowledge I could just send in a note saying thank you for your letter, there is no problem, but if one should arrise, I will be writing at such time. Else, if you are getting your refunds, why steer the pot?

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Call me naive, but I am inclined to believe the agent that wrote that he may, in fact, don't know what to do. Would I take it further or take no further action? Hmm, that is a good question, depending on how comfortable I am with my knowledge I could just send in a note saying thank you for your letter, there is no problem, but if one should arrise, I will be writing at such time. Else, if you are getting your refunds, why steer the pot?
    That is how I understand it.

I am intelligence nexus between many sensory nodes - suitors who have been through my Lesson Plan. This grooms the suitors in the brain trust for a basic foundation in remedy:

• true identity
    • record forming - Refusal for Cause (R4C)
    • redeeming lawful money

Like the thread here about Knowing Exactly what the IRS Agent Thinks I keep my finger on the pulse of IRS intelligence and counterintelligence. And this is being done before quite a retinue of judicial oversight. Keep in mind that there are no valid federal judges.

Addresses

The Albany USDC address is at the top of the header.

Additional Parties notified (pdf PACER Doc) might be:

National Judicial Council $21 cash International Mail
    16 Szalay utca, H-1055
    Pf. (PO Box) 24. H-1363
    Budapest, Hungary.

General Counsel - Administrative Office of the US Courts
    One Columbus Circle, NE; Room 5-300 Billing
    city of Washington, District of Columbia. 20544

Rectified Scottish Rite Freemasonry Registered Mail #
    The Supreme Council, 33º, SJ, USA
    1733 16th St. NW
    Washington, DC 20009–3103

Hungarian Honorary Consulate in Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Attn: ZSIGMOND/HOGELAND
    43 Rodney Street International Mail
    Liverpool L1 9EW
    United Kingdom

United Nations Secretary General Antonio GUTERRES Registered Mail #
    1 United Nations Plaza
    New York, New York. 10017

Club de Paris - IMF International Mail
    139, rue de Bercy -
    75572 Paris Cedex 12, France
    If nothing else then I am being entertaining a lot more than here at StSC. The $21 to the Dragon Court, registered in Budapest since 1408 is consideration and has been accepted for a while now, by several suitors with claims and refusing for cause.

So it makes sense that the IRS attorneys are prescribing non-committal gibberish to the agents for mailing. The letter really says nothing but if the recipient would like to stir up problems by explaining the law to the IRS, then go ahead. There is an implication that the IRS is in authority over the redeemed that makes me a little uncomfortable and so I must leave it up to the recipient's gut. Hopefully they know what to do and have some self-actualization skills; like the Lesson Plan.

P.S. Twice lately suitors have received Notice that there tax liability has been sold to a debt scavenger. This means that the IRS is out; off the matter. The IRS has sold the debt and accepted consideration.

So if you were a debt scavenger buying up accounts receivable for 1/10 of the billing amount would you pursue it after seeing your first attempt at collection timely refused for cause and published on PACER, and sent to the above address list? It may not be as good as a full refund of withholdings but it is a good step in that direction, to have the IRS admit there is no more tax liability. The FrivPen has been sold and it is no longer in the IRS hands.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-07-19 at 03:05 AM.