Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Law of Trusts

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    If you are going to study trusts, you will want to also study tenures, uses, and feudal land law.

If you are going to study equity, you will want to also study English Common Law as well as the Law of Remedies.
    Equity is a remedial form of law as well as a branch of the law of remedies as far as divisions and taxonomy goes.

Studying trusts also involve rights, titles, and property both real and personal.

C.C. Langdell has an awesome book on Equity jurisdiction titled A Brief Survey of Equity Jurisdiction.
    Property is the Right of Use. What has to be comprehended is the basis for the Survey and the later Claim that is the formation and the basis for that Property. Property as defined within What Construct? Because if there is a Right of Use - who was the Grantor? And now the question begging to be answered: Is the Original Grantor [O.G.] still alive? If dead, then Testamentary Trust and the Grant cannot be undone.

The Right comes out of the Real Estate if Cestui Que in Nature or Real Property if at the point of the original conveyance or grant. The Settlor had to be with the Ability to transfer the Rights = Property into Trust; therefore the Settlor settled the Real Property.

Real being a derivative of Royal. We just cannot seem to get away from 1st Samuel 8, can we?

The Divine Rights of Kings? But then we are gonna have to settle this affair with the Popes and King John.

Where dear reader is the ORIGINAL TRUST DEED? The Act specifically is what we are after that conveyed all Real Property into Trust?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-03-11 at 11:25 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

This is quite similar to my public/private model .
    Care to expand upon that thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Property is the Right of Use. What has to be comprehended is the basis for the Survey and the later Claim that is the formation and the basis for that Property. Property as defined within What Construct? Because if there is a Right of Use - who was the Grantor? And now the question begging to be answered: Is the Original Grantor [O.G.] still alive? If dead, then Testamentary Trust and the Grant cannot be undone.

The Right comes out of the Real Estate if Cestui Que in Nature or Real Property if at the point of the original conveyance or grant. The Settlor had to be with the Ability to transfer the Rights = Property into Trust; therefore the Settlor settled the Real Property.

Real being a derivative of Royal. We just cannot seem to get away from 1st Samuel 8, can we?

The Divine Rights of Kings? But then we are gonna have to settle this affair with the Popes and King John.

Where dear reader is the ORIGINAL TRUST DEED? The Act specifically is what we are after that conveyed all Real Property into Trust?
    It has been told to me by someone who has acquired purchase from a grantee of a king, one only need to find a surviving family member who holds the original grant, contract sale with gold or silver bullion unmarked by any other sovereign. Remove from registration, bye bye property taxes. <-- this is NOT, I repeat NOT a Coresource Method for anyone who might assume it.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Care to expand upon that thought?
    I got the idea from the Greeks, Romans, as well as kings, popes, emperors, and princes.

In Greece, engaging in commerce by citizens was greatly frowned upon and even outlawed at one point.
    In Rome, a citizen engaging in commerce was frowned upon.
    Royalty and nobility do not engage in specific professions or work.

In England, the purse of the royal house and the nation was one with the royal household taking precedence. In time, this purse became two with the King having his own personal assets (private) along with the nation having its own (public).

The public private model is binary with a public side and private side with strict demarcation between the two in addition to well defined interfaces between the two. The private side focuses on Common Law while the public side focuses on Lex Mercatoria.

The public side is for engaging in public commerce while the private side focuses on approximating absolute ownership.

To give an example, most people own some form of stocks, bonds, or mutual funds. In my public/private model, a person would never hold these commercial papers in their own name. These would be held in a corporation. Let the corporation own it while also paying the taxes. You receive income from the corporation. The private side wealth is measured in gold, silver, food, fuel, and other stuff. The private side person has no registered property, no liens, no insurance, no ID, etc.

Public side has assets. Private side has property. Public side is engaged "at arm's length" by an individual.
    The public side through a corporation or trust is the interface for the individual acting in the capacity of an officer of that corporation or trust.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    It has been told to me by someone who has acquired purchase from a grantee of a king, one only need to find a surviving family member who holds the original grant, contract sale with gold or silver bullion unmarked by any other sovereign. Remove from registration, bye bye property taxes. <-- this is NOT, I repeat NOT a Coresource Method for anyone who might assume it.
    I would have to say this is incorrect. Here in the States, one has to acquire the land patent as well as all deeds between your deed and the first title deed (land patent). This chain of title is the abstract of title.

You should get a real rise out of all parties involved upon NOTICING them of your acquisition of the FEDERAL land patent with a complete titles abstract . I would also grab copies of all treaties having bearing on your patent in addition to the statutes and acts having bearing on the patent as well.

One should purchase the land in gold and silver coin also indicating their intent to pay for the land at law in the sales agreement. Do not register. Do not sign an affidavit of residence either. Do not finance with a mortgage. Do not insure.

If registered, registration should be able to be removed once you pay off the portion of bonds written against your home in addition to the discharge and removal of all liens on the property. Once all is discharged, remove from registration. Uncle Gus (Errant Sovereign's Handbook) recommends to have an agent of the State grant you a quick claim deed to the property with regard to their interest in it.

I would de-register from voting as well. If one is a voter, their property is collateral for the bonds and issues voted upon. Be a general elector rather than a qualified elector.

Property registered is listed as public rather than private. You could go through the process of having the record altered to show that it is private property.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-04-11 at 02:51 AM.

I got the idea from the Greeks, Romans, as well as kings, popes, emperors, and princes.

In Greece, engaging in commerce by citizens was greatly frowned upon and even outlawed at one point.
    In Rome, a citizen engaging in commerce was frowned upon.
    Royalty and nobility do not engage in specific professions or work.

In England, the purse of the royal house and the nation was one with the royal household taking precedence. In time, this purse became two with the King having his own personal assets (private) along with the nation having its own (public).

The public private model is binary with a public side and private side with strict demarcation between the two in addition to well defined interfaces between the two. The private side focuses on Common Law while the public side focuses on Lex Mercatoria.

The public side is for engaging in public commerce while the private side focuses on approximating absolute ownership.

To give an example, most people own some form of stocks, bonds, or mutual funds. In my public/private model, a person would never hold these commercial papers in their own name. These would be held in a corporation. Let the corporation own it while also paying the taxes. You receive income from the corporation. The private side wealth is measured in gold, silver, food, fuel, and other stuff. The private side person has no registered property, no liens, no insurance, no ID, etc.

Public side has assets. Private side has property. Public side is engaged "at arm's length" by an individual.
    The public side through a corporation or trust is the interface for the individual acting in the capacity of an officer of that corporation or trust.

A big thank you!
    Just wanted to show everyone that I am not the only one who thinks this way. Your input has been of value to me.

I would have to say this is incorrect. Here in the States, one has to acquire the land patent as well as all deeds between your deed and the first title deed (land patent). This chain of title is the abstract of title.

You should get a real rise out of all parties involved upon NOTICING them of your acquisition of the FEDERAL land patent with a complete titles abstract . I would also grab copies of all treaties having bearing on your patent in addition to the statutes and acts having bearing on the patent as well.

One should purchase the land in gold and silver coin also indicating their intent to pay for the land at law in the sales agreement. Do not register. Do not sign an affidavit of residence either. Do not finance with a mortgage. Do not insure.

If registered, registration should be able to be removed once you pay off the portion of bonds written against your home in addition to the discharge and removal of all liens on the property. Once all is discharged, remove from registration. Uncle Gus (Errant Sovereign's Handbook) recommends to have an agent of the State grant you a quick claim deed to the property with regard to their interest in it.

I would de-register from voting as well. If one is a voter, their property is collateral for the bonds and issues voted upon. Be a general elector rather than a qualified elector.

Property registered is listed as public rather than private. You could go through the process of having the record altered to show that it is private property.
    I am not doubting that your knowledge may work for you here, but I have a friend who has done this and explained it to me. He has not paid property taxes on the land in over 4 years. The county overlaying survey has been booted off the land.
    He has another piece of land though that he has inquired interest to learn the Coresource Method and get it to work that way too on next years tax bill for that other land.

Quoting Motla

"He has another piece of land though that he has inquired interest to learn the Coresource Method and get it to work that way too on next years tax bill for that other land."

Can you explain the coresource method.

This is part of the problem. You speak about Coresource methods, but give no info on what they are. If there is a charge that you are seeking for this info., what is it. Just the basis would be fine for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Quoting Motla

"He has another piece of land though that he has inquired interest to learn the Coresource Method and get it to work that way too on next years tax bill for that other land."

Can you explain the coresource method.

This is part of the problem. You speak about Coresource methods, but give no info on what they are. If there is a charge that you are seeking for this info., what is it. Just the basis would be fine for now.
    First see the attachment #1, I am NOT boasting this as silver bullet methodology or putting this up as a tag for success, but if he were to do it, this is similar to what would be done.

The land is registered in the county, the counties here are chartered by the state, this state is a probate state so property is held in a chartered trust, now here is a clip from Senate Resolution #62 , Doc. 43

Name:  SR-62-pg13.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  27.5 KB

Next, what is the state responsible for doing? see the following:

Laws of War :
    Laws and Customs of War on Land (Hague II); July 29, 1899
    Treaty Series 403
    Article 55
    The occupying State shall only be regarded as administrator and usufructuary of the public buildings, real property, forests, and agricultural works belonging to the hostile State, and situated in the occupied country. It must protect the capital of these properties, and administer it according to the rules of usufruct.

Usufruct/usufructuary just simple means another trust. Next we will find out what particular thing they do to administrate the Usufruct:

Liber Code of 1863 , General Order 100 / Abraham Lincoln
    38. Private property, unless forfeited by crimes or by offenses of the owner, can be seized only by way of military necessity, for the support or other benefit of the Army or of the United States. If the owner has not fled, the commanding officer will cause receipts to be given, which may serve the spoliated owner to obtain indemnity.

You might ask "what is the basis of how we linked these together?"
    1. Thomas Jefferson was said to been quoted: " the earth is held in usufruct for the living ".
    Could Jefferson and others have predicted one day there would be a world government in place?
    Lets see the next evidence to what they might have predicted:

The "Lieber Instructions" represent the first attempt to codify the laws of war. They were prepared during the American Civil War by Francis Lieber, then a professor of Columbia College in New York, revised by a board of officers and promulgated by President Lincoln. Although they were binding only on the forces of the United States, they correspond to a great extend to the laws and customs of war existing at that time. The "Lieber Instructions" strongly influenced the further codification of the laws of war and the adoption of similar regulations by other states. They formed the origin of the project of an international convention on the laws of war presented to the Brussels Conference in 1874 and stimulated the adoption of the Hague Conventions on land warfare of 1899 and 1907.

Date of adoption 24.04.1863
    Number of articles 157
    Authentic text English
    Source D.Schindler and J.Toman, The Laws of Armed Conflicts, Martinus Nihjoff Publisher, 1988, pp.3-23.

source: http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/73cb71d1...5?OpenDocument

All of this work was not figured out by me and i do not boast to be a know it all, this linkage was put together by a group of men who participated in a study group together for which I was grateful to be a part of. The beginning ideas before finding the Thomas Jefferson quote came from the private group in Canada, not important to know the details of that for this post. So this study group we decided that an American Version had to be nailed down and the first find was what Jefferson quoted. For my part sometimes I read things and later recall certain things in my mind and do not always remember where I picked it up from, so sometimes I would just put the idea out there and then they would go find it, they did not question whether it was true or not.
    A lot of that had to do probably me being the first to make something work, BUT I did not want it to be all about me, we are all on this planet together and need to find some way to get along so people must have some pride in their own work to make all this stick in their minds as well otherwise why are we here, even on this forum if we cannot learn as some of the hardcore researchers have what is the point?

related questions?
    Attached Files Attached Files

What is in the envelope?

P.S. The main reason I ask is because Colorado, nor any other properly ratified state is an occupying force. [At least outside the scope of the Fed Act and the pending, actually immanent Bankers' Holiday - "Government Shutdown" coming Friday the 8th. Page 1, Page 2 - "Stipulations".]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-04-11 at 02:18 PM.