Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Here is a more recent Memorandum. Check out the top of Page 15 and remember that Demanding Redeemed Lawful Money means you hold US notes in the form of Federal Reserve notes.

This document, including the relevant legal authorities cited, is not
    intended to provide an exhaustive list of frivolous tax arguments. Merely
    because a frivolous argument is not included in this document does not
    mean that it is not frivolous. Taxpayers may not rely on frivolous
    arguments to avoid or evade federal taxes. The government and courts are
    not precluded from penalizing taxpayers who raise a frivolous argument
    not addressed in this document.
    P.S. This was brought to my attention by a suitor who has just received his full state and federal refunds for the third year straight.

P.P.S. I am a bit concerned about this disclaimer -

When dealing with property rights does not the mere weight require specificity?
    Name:  www.irs.govpubirs-utlfriv_tax.jpg
Views: 1459
Size:  131.9 KB

If 12 USC 411 "Demanding Lawful Money" is effectively-connected to the "good faith" clause in 12 USC 95a(2) [excerpted below] and the "liability" clause in 50 USC App 7(e) [excerpted below] granting IMMUNITY from liability in any court, then what is there to worry about?

Name:  12USC 95a(2) good faith.jpg
Views: 1332
Size:  27.8 KB

Name:  50 USC App Section 7(e) - conveyance of property to custodian-IMMUNITY.jpg
Views: 1324
Size:  91.1 KB

And isn't said 12 USC 411 LAWFUL MONEY truly effectively-connected to 50 USC App 7(e), the Trading with the Enemy Act, and to its corresponding statute 12 USC 95a(2), BECAUSE ONLY LAWFUL MONEY (not an IOU FRN) can effect the true asset-based PAYMENT that is needed for a "full acquittance and discharge"?

See Lawful Money Demands - IMMUNITY & DUTY (copied from http://iuvdeposit.blogspot.com)
    Last edited by doug555; 06-08-14 at 02:04 PM.

The file was created on 11-Apr-2014 08:45 http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/friv_tax.pdf the "wayback machine" shows the last file was created on 07-Mar-2013 10:09 https://web.archive.org/web/20130726...v/pub/irs-utl/ The one before that was on 31-Jul-2012 So to answer the question of was it recent, yes its new as of this year. Unfortunately you can not get the previous files off the archived pages to compare them to see what changes were made.

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    The file was created on 11-Apr-2014 08:45 http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/friv_tax.pdf the "wayback machine" shows the last file was created on 07-Mar-2013 10:09 https://web.archive.org/web/20130726...v/pub/irs-utl/ The one before that was on 31-Jul-2012 So to answer the question of was it recent, yes its new as of this year. Unfortunately you can not get the previous files off the archived pages to compare them to see what changes were made.
    If you have a zero filing....the computer is most likely kicking it out based on BEARD v COMMISSIONER and U.S. v RIFEN. Beard argues an EXCHANGE THEORY labor for notes = no gain. Beard does not see the Trust.

In Rifen FRN's are Taxable. Huge Presumption. Question: What's in your wallet?

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-31-14 at 09:27 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    If you have a zero filing....the computer is most likely kicking it out based on BEARD v COMMISSIONER and U.S. v RIFEN. Beard argues an EXCHANGE THEORY labor for notes = no gain. Beard does not see the Trust.

Shalom,
    MJ
    What's in your wallet? Indeed... But, once lawful demand is made, the FRNs become USNs.... dual purpose Notes as the Treasury FAQ says...

BTW: Notice that the FRS Seal on the left side of top $5 is missing...

Name:  USN vs FRN.jpg
Views: 1227
Size:  109.6 KB
    Last edited by doug555; 08-01-14 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

Shalom,
    MJ

It might be better then to file in a more direct manner. The total FICA and SS "tax" treated as insurance premiums go on line 21. The W-2 total goes on the Schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    What's in your wallet? Indeed... But, once lawful demand is made, the FRNs become USNs.... dual purpose Notes as the Treasury FAQ says...

could you provide a link to the page that says that FRNs are dual purpose and serve as USN's? I can only find that FRN's serve the same function as USN's but not that they are dual purpose or that they may act as USN's. On there website. http://www.treasury.gov/resource-cen...al-tender.aspx

could you provide a link to the page that says that FRNs are dual purpose and serve as USN's? I can only find that FRN's serve the same function as USN's but not that they are dual purpose or that they may act as USN's. On there website. http://www.treasury.gov/resource-cen...al-tender.aspx
    Froze...I don't think there is a statute or reg or decision that specifically call this out. I think this is where metaphysics comes into play. If the FRN's are discharged by notice & demand then they would essentially be treated as USN's.

The questions I would ask then is: can my demand be considered inherent and my notice is this conversation.

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-cen...al-tender.aspx

What are United States Notes and how are they different from Federal Reserve notes?
    United States Notes (characterized by a red seal and serial number) were the first national currency, authorized by the Legal Tender Act of 1862 and began circulating during the Civil War. The Treasury Department issued these notes directly into circulation, and they are obligations of the United States Government. The issuance of United States Notes is subject to limitations established by Congress. It established a statutory limitation of $300 million on the amount of United States Notes authorized to be outstanding and in circulation. While this was a significant figure in Civil War days, it is now a very small fraction of the total currency in circulation in the United States.

Both United States Notes and Federal Reserve Notes are parts of our national currency and both are legal tender. They circulate as money in the same way. However, the issuing authority for them comes from different statutes. United States Notes were redeemable in gold until 1933, when the United States abandoned the gold standard. Since then, both currencies have served essentially the same purpose, and have had the same value. Because United States Notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve Notes, their issuance was discontinued, and none have been placed in to circulation since January 21, 1971.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 authorized the production and circulation of Federal Reserve notes. Although the Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) prints these notes, they move into circulation through the Federal Reserve System. They are obligations of both the Federal Reserve System and the United States Government. On Federal Reserve notes, the seals and serial numbers appear in green.

United States notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve notes. As a result, the Treasury Department stopped issuing United States notes, and none have been placed into circulation since January 21, 1971.
    I am basing my comment on above highlighted statement on the FAQ...

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post

BTW: Notice that the FRS Seal on the left side of top $5 is missing...

Whats in your wallet? Your richer then you think.
    I always chuckle when I hear that line.

Whats the letter "B" for on the Fed note? (center left)
    Bonded? Bankrupt? Borrowed? Bullshit? etc.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Whats in your wallet? Your richer then you think.
    I always chuckle when I hear that line.

Whats the letter "B" for on the Fed note? (center left)
    Bonded? Bankrupt? Borrowed? Bullshit? etc.
    Name:  Federal Reserve Districts.jpg
Views: 1087
Size:  84.7 KB

Name:  Federal Reserve Districts Map.jpg
Views: 1528
Size:  22.3 KB

http://www.littletoncoin.com/webapp/...Districts.html
    Last edited by doug555; 08-02-14 at 05:10 PM.