Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So... Does anybody know what hapened to Suijurisclub?

So... Does anybody know what hapened to Suijurisclub?

Pity because I was very much looking forward to Rock Anthony's story since he was going to file this year after having redeemed lawful money for a year.

Could it be coincidence that just before tax season the forum disappeared?

He was keeping records and was dead set on bring this to a head with the US Corp.

I hear that SJC grew so that the server owner, while willing to maintain it for free, was not willing to perform the necessary upgrades ($185) for free. Charles, the owner of the site lost interest in communication - reasons unknown to me. I recall from the first SJ website (Jason WHITNEY) that English is/was not Charles' first language. So I hope that Charles is well and maybe just too busy with other interesting things.

Some of the people on Quatloos were intent on buying SJC so they could mess with people. The server owner though, was tight with information and would not do anything more than a reported email toward whatever address Charles had left with them.

Rock Anthony was planning to share his Refund adventure with us there on SJC. Hopefully he will still be doing that here.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Pity because I was very much looking forward to Rock Anthony's story since he was going to file this year after having redeemed lawful money for a year.

Could it be coincidence that just before tax season the forum disappeared?

He was keeping records and was dead set on bring this to a head with the US Corp.

Hello Axe,

I'm pleased that we again have a place to meet!

You are not the only one that would like to learn of my experiences concerning redemption of private credit into lawful money and its affects on tax liability.

While some may be disappointed that I've yet to get around to filing (I've been sooooo busy), please be comforted to know that I'm still around and have every intention of documenting my experiences her at StSC. This week I will open the federal evidence repository within the exclusive original cognizance of the US. Afterwards, I'll proceed to file the 1040 and wait to receive the biggest refund in my history of endorsing private credit.

So, please, if you are in contact with AgentSmith (one of my favorite characters from SJC), please inform him that he may find me here.
    Last edited by Rock Anthony; 03-07-11 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Added quote from another message.

Nice. I've been redeeming lawful money for 2 years, and have copies of every one.

Now and then I get caught in a time crunch and have to do a bank transfer, which doesn't give me the opportunity for the non endorsement, but the amount is under 14K per year.

What made me interested in your endeavor was the fact that you were actually talking to the irs about it and were moving forward blatantly. (in a good way)

I'm less audacious, as I have a family with small children that need me to stay out of trouble.

But if I were younger and single, I'd have thrown caution to the wind long ago.

Anyway, glad to see you back and look forward to watching what happens.

Hi Axe,
    I hear what you are saying. I threw caution to the wind before I had my wife and child. Now I am cleaning up the mess. I too have redeemed money for 2 years and plan on filing this year as such (if I figure it out). I am also in the works of filing the LoR and using it effectively. I hope the more of us that do it the better. It will be great to see lawful money really making a difference.

I have taken the liberty to copy the last three posts to - click here.

Right on Rock, I look forward to viewing that process!

Far as SJC, maybe we can sift through some of the more important threads over there and repost copies here. Of course it's nice to keep the information fresh, so perhaps updated versions of those important ideas would suffice these forums more so.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    I'm less audacious, as I have a family with small children that need me to stay out of trouble.

But if I were younger and single, I'd have thrown caution to the wind long ago.

Anyway, glad to see you back and look forward to watching what happens.
    Same here, but for 5 years. I have copies of all pay checks. I, too, am married with children.

Until I am 100% certain, and can prove it to my Wife, only then will I try.

Delawarejones
    Despite the crapehangers, romanticists and anti-intellectuals, the world steadily grows better because the human mind, applying itself to environment, makes it better. Robert Heinlein

The law assists the wakeful, not the sleeping. Legal Maxim

Nothing is so natural as to dissolve anything in the way in which it was bound together; therefore the obligations of words is taken away by words; the obligation of mere consent is dissolved by contrary consent. Legal Maxim

I have been redeeming for the past year and a half. I, like both of you, am married with two young children. I redeemed my final paycheck for 2009 as a "trial" to see if I would actually get the refund so I wouldn't go through a whole year wondering. I received both state and federal refund checks last May. I redeemed every paycheck and personal check for all 2010 as a follow up. I submitted both returns in March and have since received my state refund but am still waiting for the federal. Expect this year to be more interesting as I am claiming return for Federal, Medicare, FICA, and also had some stock sales that I redeemed in lawful money as well. I expect all to go well but will see. I have even begun redeeming my IRA to get it out of the usafruct account to use it to pay off my mortgage. Lots of possibilities once you begin plowing forward. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydavid View Post
    I have been redeeming for the past year and a half. I, like both of you, am married with two young children. I redeemed my final paycheck for 2009 as a "trial" to see if I would actually get the refund so I wouldn't go through a whole year wondering. I received both state and federal refund checks last May. I redeemed every paycheck and personal check for all 2010 as a follow up. I submitted both returns in March and have since received my state refund but am still waiting for the federal. Expect this year to be more interesting as I am claiming return for Federal, Medicare, FICA, and also had some stock sales that I redeemed in lawful money as well. I expect all to go well but will see. I have even begun redeeming my IRA to get it out of the usafruct account to use it to pay off my mortgage. Lots of possibilities once you begin plowing forward. Good luck.

That is interesting - I am concerned about claiming the insurance premiums though. That may hitch up the whole thing.

Could you please duplicate your post opening a new thread in a more appropriate category?