Thread: The USPS knows about the NAME & dual "identity", this was on a re-delivery form

The USPS knows about the NAME & dual "identity", this was on a re-delivery form

The person who prepares this form states that he or she is the person, executor, guardian, authorized officer, or agent of the person for whom mail would be redelivered under this order. Anyone submitting false or inaccurate information on this form is subject to punishment by fine or imprisonment or both under Sections 2, 1001, 1702 and 1708 of Title 18, United States Code.

How very interesting of an admission from our friends at the USPS, of course we are always the executor. Or agent of the PERSON as they so succinctly put it.

Expressly a representative vs. being presumed to be an accommodation party.

P.S. They probably also presume that one can read or has at least a high school diploma.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

It sounds to me that one is making a declaration whether as principal or agent on behalf of the principal.

It also reads like a contract under maritime complete with penalty clause.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 03-01-15 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Expressly a representative vs. being presumed to be an accommodation party.

P.S. They probably also presume that one can read or has at least a high school diploma.

§302-11.106 What is an accommodation party?

An accommodation party is an individual who signs an employee’s financing agreement (e.g., a mortgage) to lend his/her name (i.e., credit) to the arrangement.

1[ 38A.(1) An accommodation party is liable on a negotiable instrument to a holder in due course, notwithstanding that when such holder took the instrument he knew such party to be an accommodation party.

(2) An accommodation party to a negotiable instrument, if he has paid the amount thereof, is entitled to recover such amount from the party accommodated.]

http://bdlaws.minlaw.gov.bd/sections...ctions_id=1360

It makes more sense when you put it that way !
    Last edited by loveunderlaw; 03-12-15 at 02:33 PM.

The USPS knows about the NAME & dual "identity", this was on a re-delivery form.

So do judges 28 U.S. Code § 453 - Oaths of justices and judges
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    The USPS knows about the NAME & dual "identity", this was on a re-delivery form.

That's fascinating! Thanks for posting it.

And how about this where it all starts from,

4.4.9.4.2 (02-01-2006)

AIMS Control When TP does not have a TIN

1. For returns where the taxpayer does not have a TIN, the group should request that the taxpayer submit Form SS-4, Application for Employer I.D. Number,for EIN to the Internal Revenue Service, or Form SS-5, Application for a Social Security Number Card (Original, Replacement or Correction),for SSN to the Social Security Administration. Also request the taxpayer furnish the IRS with the SSN assigned by SSA as soon as possible.

2. In the interim, the group should request a dummy TIN (via Command Code AMTIN7) from the local AIMS/ERCS unit. Establish NMF AIMS control using Form 5354, Examination Request Non-Master File. See IRM 4.4.9.4.2. for additional information. The NMF control is to provide AIMS/ERCS controls until a TIN is secured. After the TIN is secured, close the NMF control with a DC 28.

3. If the taxpayer will not request their own EIN, contact the campus Entity Control section to obtain the assignment of a permanent EIN.

4. A computer generated SFR cannot be done on a temporary or invalid TIN.

5. The case cannot be forwarded to CCP for closing unless a TIN has been secured.

http://www.irstaxattorney.com/irs-au...rocessing.html

Name

1.The taxpayer's name must be typed or printed legibly, with no strikeovers.
    The name used with a recently acquired EIN should match the taxpayer's Form SS-4.
    http://www.irs.gov/irm/part4/irm_04-004-009.html

Last updated on February 3, 2013 All materiel are copyrighted properties of the author and may not be used without permission of the author. Who is this author?
    Last edited by Chex; 03-12-15 at 07:29 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

GREAT STUFF ! I'm printing this out & keeping it in my legal briefs folder

And how about this where it all starts from,

4.4.9.4.2 (02-01-2006)

AIMS Control When TP does not have a TIN

1. For returns where the taxpayer does not have a TIN, the group should request that the taxpayer submit Form SS-4, Application for Employer I.D. Number,for EIN to the Internal Revenue Service, or Form SS-5, Application for a Social Security Number Card (Original, Replacement or Correction),for SSN to the Social Security Administration. Also request the taxpayer furnish the IRS with the SSN assigned by SSA as soon as possible.

2. In the interim, the group should request a dummy TIN (via Command Code AMTIN7) from the local AIMS/ERCS unit. Establish NMF AIMS control using Form 5354, Examination Request Non-Master File. See IRM 4.4.9.4.2. for additional information. The NMF control is to provide AIMS/ERCS controls until a TIN is secured. After the TIN is secured, close the NMF control with a DC 28.

3. If the taxpayer will not request their own EIN, contact the campus Entity Control section to obtain the assignment of a permanent EIN.

4. A computer generated SFR cannot be done on a temporary or invalid TIN.

5. The case cannot be forwarded to CCP for closing unless a TIN has been secured.

http://www.irstaxattorney.com/irs-au...rocessing.html

Name

1.The taxpayer's name must be typed or printed legibly, with no strikeovers.
    The name used with a recently acquired EIN should match the taxpayer's Form SS-4.
    http://www.irs.gov/irm/part4/irm_04-004-009.html

Last updated on February 3, 2013 All materiel are copyrighted properties of the author and may not be used without permission of the author. Who is this author?

This sounds like what alot of Native Americans from the reservations have to end up doing for non-reservation employment, it really is a spiderweb of regulations & code to have to decipher for the average person.