Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coming out of babylon

I enjoy when I get busy for a couple days only to return and see this caliber of writing and posting for entertainment!

This website is populated with just the right amount of the greatest people.

I just trashed a bunch of Google Docs - my directory on RAP/RUSA and anything related to Tim TURNER. Sorry. I still have them, just not on Google Docs. I do not remember them by the address so you will have to link me to the post where I mentioned them for me to figure out what they were. But that is a crummy chapter I would rather let rest btw.

http://freeinhabitant.info/christend...#comment-45798

Kingdom of Heaven, Property Registration

Jan

[ The Depository of records location for this property is under construction. this page is to be considered valid notice of the jurisdictional status of the subject property (land) as found below. ]

-Kingdom of Heaven Property Record – NOTICE OF – Privately Held Deed. and www.embassyofheaven.org < soon to be upgraded for these records.

((State of Nebraska, Douglas County Property Records, Nebraska R0212790000)) <any thing recorded on these pages in double brackets (( )) is a reference number, or word, used in the prior registration of another jurisdiction other than the Kingdom of Heaven.

Information is valid as of 2014-1-13

Owner- Paul John Hansen, single

Owners Claimed Jurisdiction: Kingdom of Heaven, Christendom States United of America (See- STATE)

Notice- Conveyance notice of this Privately Held Deed is found in the State of Nebraska, Douglas County Property Records, Nebraska R0212790000

Name and Mailing Location of Prior Owner:

BROWN WADE – 8504 CEDAR ISLAND RD, BELLEVUE NE 68147-0000

Name and Mailing Location of Current Owner:

Paul John Hansen, not a United States Citizen, 1548 N 19, Omaha, Nebraska 68110, not a resident address, being without the United States.

Property Information:

Key Number: ((1279 0000 02))

Account Type: Private ((Commercial))

Parcel Number: ((0212790000))

Legal Description:

((LANDS SEC-TWN-RGE 10-15-13 LT 6 BLK 43 KOUNTZE PL ALL SL 1 TL 60 & N 3 FT 2 INCHES S L 2 TL 60))

The subject land is legally described as: One Undivided one half of one half interest of Sublot one (1) Tax Lot (60), and the north three (3) feet and two (2) inches of Sublot two (2) Tax Lot (60), in Section ten (10) Township fifteen (15), North Range Thirteen (13) East of the Sixth P.M., Nebraska, and Lot six (6) Block forty-three (43) Kountze Place Subdivision. Located without the United States, as not a possession or territory of the United States, not owned by The United States of America, not of a county of the State of Nebraska.

NOTICE- Though the past legal descriptions have used terms like State of Nebraska, Nebraska, City of Omaha, Omaha, and Douglas County, no ownership relationship now exists between these named entities and the subject property, they are territorially, and jurisdictionally distinct, the land is not of the United States.

Sales Information:

Prior Sales Date: 12-11-2013 View Document at- http://douglascone.wgxtreme.com/?d=1

Deed Type: Quit Claim Deed.

Book: Prior sales – ((2009))

Page: ((110281))

Grantor: –Prior Sales–

Inner City Resource Development

-sold to-

Brown Wade

-sold to-

Paul John Hansen on 12-11-2013

-conveyed to-

Kingdom of Heaven Jurisdiction by Privately Held Deed on 1-??-2014 See> Privately Held Deed, subject land not associated with any county of the State of Nebraska.

Land Information:

Acres- 0.28

SF- 12524.0

Units- 1.0

Depth- 0.0

Width- 0.0

Improvement Information

Building 1

Building Square Footage- 6150.0

Rooms: 0.0

Exterior:

Units: 1.0

Interior:

Baths: 0

Roof Cover: Rubber Seal

Roof Type: Flat

Stories: 1.0 Floor

Year Built 1940

Paved Asphalt Parking

http://freeinhabitant.info/tax-prope...governance.htm
    Last edited by Darkcrusade; 03-01-15 at 10:26 PM. Reason: added source

Checked it out Darkcrusade and you are correct

2009110281.pdf

Land Improvement Total
    2014 $0.00
    $0.00
    $0.00

2013 $0.00
    $0.00
    $0.00

2012 $7,500.00
    $19,000.00
    $26,500.00

2011 $7,500.00
    $19,000.00
    $26,500.00

2010 $7,500.00
    $19,000.00
    $26,500.00

The upload does not seem to be working properly but you'll find it.
    Last edited by Chex; 03-02-15 at 12:06 AM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade View Post
    And the Egyptians did in this manner to the children of Israel day by day, in order to afflict in their work.''The book of Jasher 65:21-27
    Kind've like their modern counterparts try to affect or afflict the destinies of heirs or living souls? Pharoah like Nebuchadnezzar stepped outside of the trust agreement. From my observation, they love having someone creative and enriched by Divine Supply as their captive--("Pharoah" gone ultra vires) wants to hold captive the Goose that lays golden eggs) even if it means trampling upon the terms of the trusteeship like when a U.S. president says "The Constitution is just a piece of paper". Aren't Executive Orders written on paper?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-02-15 at 11:51 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Noah
    So the Babylonians try to afflict the Earth Alliance with cooties? Very interesting. I equate Babylon to the Banking Cabal. And since they're in the middle of a takedown (as we speak) on all fronts, it does make some sense they'd throw out whatever ammo they had left.

Perhaps they know their time is short? Like governors or tutors that were fired 2,000+ years ago just now getting the significance of the memo?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-03-15 at 01:39 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Perhaps they know their time is short? Like governors or tutors that were fired 2,000+ years ago just now getting the significance of the memo?
    Uranus is chasing Jupiter out of the house of Aquarius. Which is to signify the money changers will be thrown out. Which is to say the pastors that do not teach the spiritual way will be removed.

For long have the people been patient in waiting only for nothing but constant fleecing from these false pastors.

Reference Jeremiah 12:10. Look it up. Forty years is s long time to spend in the waste barren places of the carnal mind.

Indeed the true Word is within you. Until you realize this truth you are poisoned by the poisonous vipers of religion. For John said "ye serpents who has warned you".

So they repackage religion and feed it to you differently. Now answer me this: where did john get the authority to Baptize with water?

In the Upper Room - Wisdom she has built a house. Do you know where that room is and how to access it? If not then you cannot answer the question concerning John. Religion will fail you. Jesus Christ said the room is fully furnished therefore you don't even need a Bible. Just come.

Now I know a lot of folks are now ready to string me up and stone me. But answer the question. If you can. If you can't then your religion has failed you. For by Jesus being baptized he showed outwardly his turning his back on organized religion.

Organized religion asks you to take Jesus into your heart. He is already there. Christ asked you to come into His heart. Organized religion does not obey Jesus Christ. Not in any way. They even pray to Jesus. Which Jesus NEVER taught. Time to awaken from your deep sleep Sampson let your hair grow for your carnal mind in intercourse with your emotions deceived you. She put out your light tucked you into bed.

You feeling a bit oppressed? Thank God maybe it will lead you into The Way.

I know back to money right? I want my money to buy myself all sorts of WORTHLESS things that will not give me any happiness. Delilah she tricked me. If only I was spiritual and did not bring forth the children of emotion. But I got to get that money cause then I can vacation or retire one day.

Cast your net to the right side and you will catch 153 fish. 1+5+3=9 (consciousness).

First bind in heaven. God is in heaven yes? Jesus said the Kingdom of God is within you. He said it several times in case those sleeping might awake. Then bind in the earth. The higher mind binds the lower carnal mind.

Awaken thou that sleepest and put on the beautiful garments.

Shalom
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-03-15 at 07:15 AM.

In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of.Be not ashamed of mistakes and thus make them crimes.
    Confucius.In 2000 years shame has flourished in the same place between the ears Christ is on 13th floor we forgotten and or hidden the stairs. Man steps are traced with 12 tribes lost with infighting over greed and its carnal mistakes 13 tribe is that Christ concious of God before and after any book its still shame or choice that internal voice is spiritual not biblical.