Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie

That was actually the first tactic I ever tried in the early '90s. There is nothing to it except your misunderstanding of the common perception of what an alien is. If you came here from Mexico on a Green Card for example you are a resident alien. With the establishment of the districts, rather than the state survey (territorial), there is no distinction ever to be made by any attorney in a black robe betwixt the two.

You parse out the definitions incorrectly. And by that I mean contrary to common law. Common law is case law (stare decisis). The county court judge (state) is allowed to practice law from the bench. He will say that you are in his state (the Seal behind him at bench) because you are and were on the same survey as found in the state constitution.

On your second point;

There is no form or method of getting SSA to revoke your SSN without a death certificate. I had to go to the SSA and speak with the manager to get this information. The only way to undo the SSN is by the exact opposite process by which you did the SSN. You keep it alive by saying it or writing it down. Look at a Taco Bell application some time. It says below the SSN (optional). A kid went to work for Taco Bell the summer before college. On the second day he was terminated because he had no SSN. Through administrative letters with the Taco Bell attorneys Dad was able to arrange for a full summer's pay in time for college. That is the famous Taco Bell Case.

If you do not say it or write it then it does not exist. Why not? Because it is a trust and depends on your desire to use it. If anybody uses it without your consent then they commit forgery or identity theft.

If you try to get a job without it then the manager hiring had better be pretty hard up for applicants. I asked the Taco Bell manager and she said that if anybody ever left the SSN space blank she would equivalently toss the application.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-30-12 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    I should have also responded to your next comment concerning 'losing' your SSN. The SSA admits that if you change your SS citizenship status, they will issue you a new card, with the same number. But, the Resident Alien status leaves you outside the Federal government jurisdiction; it is a corporation created by Congress, and it has exclusive jurisdiction only inside Washington, DC. By filing as a US Citizen you unwittingly claim residency in DC, and 'voluntarily' submit to their jurisdiction. When you change status, you are no longer under their jurisdiction, and the IRS no longer can count on you to support the debt they were created to fund. The corporate entity they created for you still exists, but it is no longer liable for the debt.

Freed Gerdes
    Do you know this because you have tried this out yourself?

I'm asking because I have been wanting to get a first hand account from a SEDM member on how this worked for them ever since I first came across the SEDM material.

As for the resident alien status, I have some experience with that.
    I'm German and I once had a so-called "green card" and a SSA card with a SSN, which said "resident alien" on it (late 80s, early 90s time frame). I was required to file income tax returns and I would have had to pay income tax if I had not been a poor college student without income to speak of.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Smile hi

hello people who know way more than me,

I have been awake in certain ways for a while now, and like the original poster on this thread, have been looking for the ways to remove at least some of the chains that have been thrust upon my neck by our government and the sheep of the country, which i have to admit i used to be. I have been reading up on some of the things posted here, but i have a serious impediment. i do not understand the language of law. all the "in rem" "in res" latin stuff, the words that mean a different thing because its in regards to law, all that stuff, just makes my head want to explode. i believe that this site could be very helpful to me, but i lack the tools to use it. so what i am asking is how do i start? do i need to bury my head in a copy of Black's for six months before i should even attempt to understand any of this? is there a way to make sense of it all without doing that? im not asking for a handout, i just need a place to start, and seeing as how i feel its very important to do this, i dont want to screw around. i did cash a small check yesterday with "redeemed for lawful money pursuant to 12 usc squiggly lines 411. so that excites me, even if i dont know yet what the squiggly lines mean. Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by theendresult View Post

I have been awake in certain ways for a while now, and like the original poster on this thread, have been looking for the ways to remove at least some of the chains that have been thrust upon my neck by our government and the sheep of the country, which i have to admit i used to be. I have been reading up on some of the things posted here, but i have a serious impediment. i do not understand the language of law. all the "in rem" "in res" latin stuff, the words that mean a different thing because its in regards to law, all that stuff, just makes my head want to explode. i believe that this site could be very helpful to me, but i lack the tools to use it. so what i am asking is how do i start? do i need to bury my head in a copy of Black's for six months before i should even attempt to understand any of this? is there a way to make sense of it all without doing that? im not asking for a handout, i just need a place to start, and seeing as how i feel its very important to do this, i dont want to screw around. i did cash a small check yesterday with "redeemed for lawful money pursuant to 12 usc squiggly lines 411. so that excites me, even if i dont know yet what the squiggly lines mean. Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
    Hello theendresult, welcome to the forum.
    StSC is a discussion forum, so feel free to ask questions and to discuss anything you like, within the guidelines of the user agreement.
    For the most part, we are all learning as we go along and many people here have vastly different areas of experience and expertise. We enjoy learning from each other.

StSC is actually the continuation of an earlier, now defunct forum which was known as Sui Juris Club dot net.

I would recommend you start with a topic that interests you the most, lawful money for example, and then read everything about it that you can find anywhere.
    You will learn very quickly that way.
    Once you feel that you have some idea what it's about, you can devise simple and safe experiments in your own life, to test your knowledge and get results; e.g. informing the IRS of your lawful money redemption, or recording your demand at the County recorder office or opening an evidence repository at a USDC, etc.
    This way you can gain experience, meet people in your community, learn new things, and hopefully stay out of trouble.

Have fun
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by theendresult View Post

Hang in there.

As you gain more knowledge and re-read posts, things will become clearer to you.
    Also overtime, you'll develop your own philosophy with regard to law.

For newbies, I recommend several law dictionaries: Black's Law pre- and post- 6th Edition and Bovier's Law Dictionary.
    Black's Law dictionary seems to have really changed with the 6th edition. I have a 4th, 5th, and 6th edition.
    4th edition has many Latin terms in it.
    Bouvier's Law Dictionary can be found online.

I highly recommend treatises. You can read and download treatises from Google Books.

To remove some of the chains, one must stop falling on one's own sword.
    It helps to follow the rule of holes: if you find yourself in one, stop digging.

People use many tools against themselves: the power of declaration, right to contract, failure to inquire, no evidence repository, divorcing one's self from the power of agency, failure to administrate one's affairs competently, etc.
    Learn how to use these to your benefit rather than to the benefit of others (and to prejudice against you).

Two servitudes that many have problems with:

1) Commercial
    2) Legal

You'll want to clean up your affairs with regard to both points. Take care of the commercial before the legal.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 09-27-12 at 10:34 AM.

Hold "alt" key, hit 21, release alt, you get the section symbol. Welcome Theendresult!
    Last edited by John Howard; 09-27-12 at 02:25 PM.
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    Hold "alt" key, hit 21, release alt, you get the section symbol. Welcome Theendresult!
    We have an ongoing problem with that on this website!

Title 12 USC ?411.

It shows up okay while I write it but it displays it incorrectly. I believe there is a work order in.

Wink Hi All

As this is my first post it seemed appropriate to do so in the Newbie thread... so, hello all.

I am honored to be the first to welcome you!