Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We're here to help you?

Quote Originally Posted by doug555

IMO, they need to rebut your evidence that is on record in their system collected in the normal course of banking transactions.

If everything is a matter of contract, do a conditional acceptance of any offer they make to you, Upon proof of claim that there is probable cause to believe:

Your instant offer to contract with you is conditionally accepted upon proof of claim that there is probable cause to believe:

1) that any transaction in any matter since mm/dd/yyyy was using FRNs, where mm/dd/yyyy is the date that the first demand for lawful money and full discharge for all transactions was recorded in a banking transaction that constitutes non-hearsay evidence of same;

2) that the demand for lawful money cannot be made in any manner, form and frequency as anyone desires, given that there is no CFR regulation for 12 USC 411 that governs the execution of same;

3) that the demand for lawful money is not required to comply with 12 USC 95a(2) in order to reduce the national debt;

4) that, absent the nexus of being in contract with the Federal Reserve System, there is any other contract in place granting you authority or my consent in this instant matter;
    Perhaps, you could print the above items on a business card and keep that in your wallet...

IMO, the one making a claim bears the burden of proof, and would have to answer those questions.

Quote Originally Posted by shelbyz33 View Post
    Evidence meaning my photo copied checks?
    Yes, taken from their online banking system showing their processing markings on it.
    Last edited by doug555; 01-23-15 at 07:40 PM.

Sure it is All Credit to lawful money June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 685.
    http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USC...rtI-chap1-sec8
    The congregational law states it is, and it can be redeemed.

Latest video about UNIDROIT

Last edited by Chex; 01-23-15 at 07:02 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Just went to the actual bank to cash my paycheck ( instead of the grocery store ) . This is the 2nd time going to First Niagara . 1st time not a word . Went through the drive through and seen the female teller take the capsule. About 2 minutes later another person came to the mic and asked me what was on the back of my check. I said excuse me, he asked who wrote this endorsement. I responded with me, all the time. All he said was "that's cool" and that was that. Got my money and drove off.

JohnnyCash
    I'm simply nervous ...
    the problem has been solved by ...

“Now the metaphysician has one less anxious, pestering and apprehensive patient to contend with.”

I was told that the owner of the company I work at is still going to send the 1099 to the IRS showing what I have been paid. So I took a sample letter from the sedm website to send to my " employer" to get them to not send anything to the IRS so I don't have to deal with them at all. Another question would be since you are also 1099 status, how do you do your year end filings? Or you don't file at all?
    You can ask your payer to stop IRS reporting but be careful not to upset or lose your valued relationship. And the 1099 reporting is not a big deal anyway. Experience shows they're just 3rd party hearsay reports easily refuted. Since nothing was withheld from pay, I did not file tax returns for many years - even though I got 1099-MISC reports for some of those years. I filed last year so spouse could get a larger refund. I can't tell you what to do but you might find this thread helpful:
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...k-America-2014
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 02-01-15 at 02:22 AM.

I'm simply nervous about who knows which government agency that comes knocking that a simple defense of " O well I've been redeeming all my checks for lawful money" is going to have enough weight to send them walking. I'd like to kinda always be prepared . So for shit and giggles lets say what .... would you walk around with in your back pocket at all times to always be able to answer or rebut any questions, whenever??
    Pretty simple --> stamp all the evidence in your wallet in your back pocket
    Last edited by ag maniac; 02-01-15 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Yes, taken from their online banking system showing their processing markings on it.

Under international law of warfare.
    Last edited by Chex; 02-03-15 at 01:42 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    Pretty simple --> stamp all the evidence in your wallet in your back pocket
    Photoshop much?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Photoshop much?
    ....Ohhh, you are on such a roll here in these first 35 days of 2015....