Thread: No pleading.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Yes, public money = lawful money, public offerings.

1 Timothy 5:21
    I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

Partiality means of " private interests ". so by deconstruction here we could actually say: "doing nothing by private interests", do not let EGO control you and come against your neighbor.
    Let God be the judge of all things even if your neighbor does not. Your neighbor will dig their own hole if they use their free will of choice to be ignorant an be judged by the one most high.

Romans 8:33
    Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

You may not be ready for it yet, but I would go as far as to say: " why should we need any money at all if everything were publicly shared?"
    What is private is the relationship between you and your creator, let the conscious spirit be your guide NOT the rule of law in someone else's relationship.
    Whom do you TRUST?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkyMYKoSG7o
    I do believe what you are proposing has been tried before and while it might work in a perfect world, communalism seems to have failed where attempted, due to our short comings.

Wasn't communalism what was practiced by the early christians also. fb

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    I do believe what you are proposing has been tried before and while it might work in a perfect world, communalism seems to have failed where attempted, due to our short comings.
    Wasn't communalism what was practiced by the early christians also. fb
    Yes, we have abandoned it, but it has always been there for us to restore, just like the lawful money issue.

Communalism I believe has taken on another form and I see it slowly spreading internationally, that would be Egalitarianism.
    It pretty much is in the spirit of the old woman in the bible who gave all she had to the temple and where the rich man gave little. Who do you think had more people at their funeral?

I also see some small groups effortlessly working to bring back the equity courts, sometimes you got to take 1 step back to take 2 steps forward.