Thread: Pete HENDRICKSON's Lost Horizons - Solutions?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bobbinville
    No. I am not here to attack remedy, redeeming lawful money, R4C, AFV or anything of the sort. However, since people seem more focused on who I am rather than what I have to say, and seem ready to nitpick my posts on the assumption that I am Pottapauq, maybe it's time to say so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen goodbye. I had hoped to be here and offer the occasional nonconfrontational comment; but it's clear that I can no longer do so. In closing, though, I will say that I go onto this site, and Quatloos, not to be entertained but to be educated and informed.

Good luck, Suitors.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbinville View Post
    No. I am not here to attack remedy, redeeming lawful money, R4C, AFV or anything of the sort. However, since people seem more focused on who I am rather than what I have to say, and seem ready to nitpick my posts on the assumption that I am Pottapauq, maybe it's time to say so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen goodbye. I had hoped to be here and offer the occasional nonconfrontational comment; but it's clear that I can no longer do so. In closing, though, I will say that I go onto this site, and Quatloos, not to be entertained but to be educated and informed.

Good luck, Suitors.
    Don't go .

Sure, we can be a rough bunch at times, but stand your ground!

By the way, welcome to the forums.