Thread: Cracking the Code Failure - Doreen Indicted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbinville View Post
    The only problem is that, even if the courts indeed don't care what the law says, it is the courts which make the decisions as to what the law is and means; so unless Doreen can convince a court that CtC is correct, she's in trouble. .
    The courts don't care what the law says. They make bogus decisions. The Supreme Court has NEVER said that a direct yet unapportioned tax is constitutional, yet the IRS says this is what they are imposing on us. In fact the Supremes have said in Brushaber that a direct unapportioned tax is UNconstitutional. The courts can't let us know the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by David Lyn View Post
    The courts don't care what the law says. They make bogus decisions. The Supreme Court has NEVER said that a direct yet unapportioned tax is constitutional, yet the IRS says this is what they are imposing on us. In fact the Supremes have said in Brushaber that a direct unapportioned tax is UNconstitutional. The courts can't let us know the truth.
    Income taxes are classified as excise and ultimately indirect taxes.

Only two items in federal history have been taxed directly, land and slaves (U.S. v. Springer 1880).

I understand that. I can't help what the IRS says. It CLEARLY states that Brushaber says the 16th authorized a direct unapportioned tax. Google "the truth about frivolous tax arguments" and scroll to the "some say the 16th amendment does not authorize a direct yet unapportioned tax" and see for yourself. I understand it is an indirect tax. I can't help what the IRS claims to understand. I can also find places where they say it is an indirect tax under Article 1 Section 8. They are, you might say, schizophrenic