Thread: Enforcing R4C

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Another question:

Is it true that a court judgement can be R4C'd? Just wondering if anyone has heard of that being done when a case has already been decided.

You can process anything Refused for Cause. Just as there is no law against making a demand.

How the universe around you responds to your demands and refusals is dependent on your understanding of law.

Name:  Merrill_FibbSpiral.jpg
Views: 719
Size:  56.6 KB

I was referring the set of laws that the Golden Mean as a mathematical model represents in terms of regeneration through ratios and equivalents, that form a growth process of an entity or paradigm (mind) that evolves it thru time as a moment-by-moment transformation brought about thru an energetic exchange of influences that modify the mind as an absorption, integration and equilibrating process that forms an endless array of variables as a result. Dreams, as states-of-mind on different planes of consciousness, all of which contain corresponding realities as a form of theme, operate according to the same set of laws! That's why law is considered absolute truth; it operates in a consistent manner on all levels of existence, not just the physical.

Text message from Dr. Linda Darlene GADBOIS
    This is why suitors in brain trust develop evidence repositories. We utilize the US clerk of court and PACER for notice of our process.

In other words if your refusal is more competent than the judgment you Refuse for Cause then you will see that result according to the 'saving to suitors' clause of 1789. You will realize and demonstrate your common law remedy.

The Lesson Plan is simply:

1) true identity
    2) record forming
    3) redeem lawful money
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-11-13 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You can process anything Refused for Cause.
    How about an office clerk pushing a Workman's Compensation Exemption form on me -- can that be refused for cause? You did say anything, so I am doing an "it's too good to be true" double-take. lolol....

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    How the universe around you responds to your demands and refusals is dependent on your understanding of law.
    So, so true. And there are so many nuances in law. Especially to one who is not experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    How about an office clerk pushing a Workman's Compensation Exemption form on me -- can that be refused for cause? You did say anything, so I am doing an "it's too good to be true" double-take. lolol....
    If one needs to ask, "Can that be refused for cause?" then it's possible that the understanding of what R4C is and means isn't clear.
    an understanding of this simple concept is quite beneficial;
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent_of_the_governed

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    If one needs to ask, "Can that be refused for cause?" then it's possible that the understanding of what R4C is and means isn't clear.
    an understanding of this simple concept is quite beneficial;
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent_of_the_governed

That is insightful.

Very powerful indeed.

Article 21 of the United Nation's
    1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that
    "The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government".

the question now is what is the WILL?
    if one makes a WILL it is for the dead.

the last month or so "living will" keeps popping up every where I go.
    a dead person can't make a living WILL, only the living can