Thread: George Washington's Vision & Pre-1800s Freemasonry

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Head spinning yet?

Actually I was enthralled Allodial! I was able to keep up with most of it - thanks for the wonderful posts.

I find it interesting that having read Illuminatus Trilogy decades ago I was able to recognize WEISHAUPT in the museum case at the Lodge on the hill. I still feel I was right, it is a lore that may actually have the Masons convinced that they have a secret actually based in historical fact. But not me.

I showed a few Masons up there about the Golden Rectangle and they just handed back the photograph/map all blank-eyed. Like black holes in sky (Pink Floyd). One thing attributed to WEISHAUPT as I recall is that for a secret society to thrive you must always pursuade the initiates that the real mysteries will be solved at the next level or degree.

In my career (being defined as I draft remedy for suitors) I have had at least two high degree Masons make an attempt to hoodwink me for insight they could use, but without me realizing what I had found (for them). I call them JAPU. - Just Another Petty Usurper. Interesting, the intelligence gathering technique seems to be en-trained upon them as subjects in the lodge and then when they reach 32nd Degree it seems they discover 33rd Degree is just to reveal WEISHAPT's program, that there is nothing there. So they get bored and go looking for an heir to the original estate, on the verge of discovering his heritage so they can affect his destiny - an inadvertent initiate who will wander away without his inheritance...

So I will continue to toggle, dither and even flutter the Five Cube Sum Number Locks for Artificial Intuition. By being thorough in your writing Allodial (thanks again) you save me the time of watching those videos. I think I got it right in my post above. It is Masons creating mystical-sounding lore for themselves. I saw the DOES a month ago - a free Rosicrucian meeting at the Lodge, and there is scarcely a woman's head that is not completely white... So they need a new recipe for creating intrigue. I did not join the RC.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-06-13 at 02:25 PM.