Daydreaming I found myself in a scenario related to arraignment. The judge was badgering me about being in the State of Colorado. [Of meaning Issuance.] The Great Seal is more often than not part of my signature as I am trustee of the resulting trust.

The breach of trust that created the opportunity for me is that in 1861 instead of forming the Territory of Colorado, execution of law formed more like a War Chest out of the gold claims here. However everybody trundles along, everybody but David Merrill anyway, thinking that there actually exists a State of Colorado here.

This leads me into thinking about "They" in the remedy. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

In the biblical redemption model this "They" would be limited to Christians, and maybe in their own minds, the Jews too. [It might be that eternal salvation is just a state of mind so let's not leave the Jews out.]

Title 12 USC §411 is written for the God in all humanity. This appearance of God though shines through in the gold. Also in the IN GOD WE TRUST trust circulating through the bills and the Treasury by oaths of office being before God, So Help Me God etc.

Take the gold, foil it out thin, and wrap it around a wooden calf and you have an abomination. A distraction. I would like you to think of the gold as a lifeline into the land - the earth. From where it came. This cuts through the illusion of government as the trustee. The ownership is to the trustee but the use is to the beneficiary. Are you a beneficiary of the government - a fictional overlay between your feet and the ground? Or are you a beneficiary of the ground holding you up and providing living nutrition?

The demand for redemption of lawful money is coherently the demand to reinstate the natural order of things - that government be small and ready to help the beneficiaries in that trust. When you trust government there it is. When you act in honor, then government is not.