Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
I am glad you responded like this because actually that John Doe crap cannot be easily overcome if JOHN DOE is constructed and a man stands before the Court arguing with the Trustee.

A competent man knows better than to do that. So you are correct in a sense if a new Trust is Constructed - so be it. I am not Trustee your honor - therefore I will not usurp that office. And I have no claim in Ownership of the new Express Trust you just created so I cannot be your fiduciary. I can however help you today. Do you require my assistance to help you settle your books?

-----

martin earl. Identity is impossible to obtain. You are correct.

To the dead bodies and identity - When helping a friend bury his loved one we were met by a State official with some document at the bottom of the document was place for witness. Upon reading the document carefully we realized this is the commercial Survey in order to close the Cestui Que Trust. Meaning the authorized User = Usufruct is now dead.

I am reminded of this Scripture:

Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Luk 11:53 And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things:

Luk 11:54 Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him.
That is why I want you to carry a digital camera from now on MJ! I would like to see that.

There was a fellow I met named Bear. I doubt his parents named him that but this guy lived in the mountains near Jim's castle. When his wife miscarried late-term he was forced into the system to save her life, and they lost the baby. They basically held Bear in custody until he would sign a death certificate by naming the unborn child. Try putting yourself in his shoes - not losing the child - that is something people are designed for in life. But this guy was under arrest until he would do one little thing that is completely against our makeup - he just had to name the dead fetus!!

Unimaginable! If there is anything to convince me Satan exists, that one incident might do it.