Well to be clear I am not a member of the fraternity called Masons. However, with much study of the Scriptures I can see where they got the name. We are each called to be Builders of the Temple.

1Co_6:19 Or know ye not that your body is a Temple of THE Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have from God, and ye are not your own?

Comment: Purify yourself. Isn't that what Esther did to make herself presentable to the King?

Tit_2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Jas_4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Comment: Why are men concerned with the so called "end times". I suppose that is a proof in itself:

Deu 32:25 The sword without, And terror from the inner chambers, Shall bereave both the young man and the virgin, The suckling also with the man of gray hairs.

Why would blood flow as high as the horses bridle? We shed these flesh bodies at the appearance of Jesus Christ. But men love their fairy tales as they love to go an and on - verse 25 is a proof indeed - absolute terror. But even that is parabolic but I haven't the time to go into that depth.

Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them in order that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but ... those men which have not the seal of God upon their foreheads.

Sealed with Knowledge! Indeed, I find study of the Scriptures to be the most rewarding of practices. It has shown me exactly the structures of the world kingdoms - it has filled my head with Wisdom, knowledge, understanding and discernment whereof I lacked. I have become useful to my brothers.

Language....

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed [as a potter] man [Eth Ha Adam] of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath that is life; and man became a living soul

Is this air? Yes, but why oh why do men stay upon their weak fleshly understandings. Isn't it time to realize that the Central Nervous System is not a tree that leads to life. The Spirit gives life! Therefore the "wind" or "breath" is understood in its Parabolic meaning to be SPIRIT in MAN - Ref Eccl 12:6-7. But men love their history and what they can see and hear - missing the boat of course as to true knowledge.

Isa 19:19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.

Isa 19:20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

Gematria is the science of finding meaning in the numerical value of words. In the Hebrew language each individual letter has a numerical value. Thus every word has the numerical value of the sum of the value of its letters. If one adds up the numerical value of all the Hebrew characters in the Great Pyramid text the value is 5449. This is the height in inches of the Great Pyramid!

We are living stones building the Temple. One can know the exact date of Jesus' birth to be Sept 29, 3BC if one knows the geometry of the Christ Triangle. A study of this CLASSROOM is amazing. It even teaches how to use planer geometry to solve 2nd Order Integrals [Calculus].

Oh and by the way, Newton got Inertial Frames from you guessed it Scripture! Book of Ezekiel. Jurisdiction is in your head. I am free in Christ. Peter could walk on water with his eyes on Jesus Christ. Water = Sea = Age = Admiralty [man's law forms] Baal Priests = Lawyers.

You want to learn about Law, Trust, Equity, private law boundary [close], cestui que use, cestui que trust, Judgments, etc STUDY the Scriptures, reading is not gonna cut the mustard! For it is only thru study that one can find the duty of a King. Mem-Lamed-Qof

Shalom,
Michael Joseph