Thread: Path to citizenship

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Name:  Enoch Oaths by CHARLES.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  119.8 KB

A Course In Miracles - Chapter 27 The Undoing of Fear; VI The Secret Vows. The body represents the gap between the little bit of mind you call your own and all the rest of what is really yours. 2 You hate it, yet you think it is your self, and that, without it, would your self be lost. 3 This is the secret vow that you have made with every brother who would walk apart. 4 This is the secret oath you take again, whenever you perceive yourself attacked. 5 No one can suffer if he does not see himself attacked, and losing by attack. 6 Unstated and unheard in consciousness is every pledge to sickness. 7 Yet it is a promise to another to be hurt by him, and to attack him in return.

T-28.VI.5. Sickness is anger taken out upon the body, so that it will suffer pain. 2 It is the obvious effect of what was made in secret, in agreement with another's secret wish to be apart from you, as you would be apart from him. 3 Unless you both agree that is your wish, it can have no effects. 4 Whoever says, "There is no gap between my mind and yours" has kept God's promise, not his tiny oath to be forever faithful unto death. 5 And by his healing is his brother healed.

Therefore whenever I must Identify myself I use a World Services Authority (UN Charter) Passport and ID Card.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Therefore whenever I must Identify myself I use a World Services Authority (UN Charter) Passport and ID Card.
    A foreigner to a belligerent state at war, carrying around a passport which could give rise to presumption of such foreigner being a citizen/national of that state and thusly a belligerent state: doesn't seem like a good idea. In doing so such foreigner would likely be presumed to be involved in a duty to hurt one side or another or to be complicit in any act that hurt the enemies of such a belligerent state. On that note, the US Department of Justice used to issue travel documents to those who are 'stateless' (i.e. not a national or citizen of any U.N. member state). They are to knowledge now issued by DHS or USCIS ala form I - 131 for a $360 'filing fee'.

Name:  10344868-us-refugee-travel-document.jpg
Views: 2687
Size:  13.7 KBName:  Apply-for-a-travel-document-on-Form-I-131.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  19.4 KB

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 10-05-14 at 05:09 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I carry my Bible and my Word. The pass-port is an instrument that will allow the Person of State to move about on other Monopoly Boards absent trespass.

Of course said Person of State if a Mask and it cannot do for itself - so it is my Will that is the moving force and as such, my liability.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-05-14 at 05:53 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!