Thread: Path to citizenship

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I have read now a couple of his books and I found his pamphlets today and I read three of them. Yes there is a pouring out of the Spirit that is to come a Fall Harvest as it were. I am enjoying his presentments.
    HWA made the same mis-take that the religious leaders of the Messiah's time did - they all looked to the FALL Harvest - ignoring Passover - and ending up killing the Messiah.

Let's not make that same mis-take today, by looking to the FALL Harvest, and end up killing His Body now - The Firsfruits that will fulfill the Spring Harvest that has NOT YET COME.

Holyday 2 has NOT been fulfilled yet!

Holyday 3 - Pentecost - has NOT occurred yet.

The Acts 2 Pentecost was a type of the Spring Harvest that has NOT occurred yet (as depicted in Joel 2:28, with the "After this" referring to the fulfillment of the Holyday 2 Event in verses 18-27).

Then again, the Spring Harvest will be a TYPE of the pouring out of the spirit in the Fall Harvest (Holydays 6 &7 AFTER the Messiah's return).

This is NOT rocket science - This diagram shows how elegantly simple and logical the 7 BIG EVENTS (Holydays) are - the perfect use of the TYPE/ANTITYPE METHODOLOGY to prepare a Divine Family of God-Beings.

This is the DIVINE "path to citizenship" in the Divine Kingdom.
    Last edited by doug555; 10-07-14 at 12:55 AM.