Thread: The Road to Ownership

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I concur that there have seemed to be widespread misconceptions as to what or who the "general public" is or is not. It seems that the general public although is never presumed to be comprised of living souls, although one might fall asleep with one or more masks on and forget.... Although its possible for someone to volunteer into being part of the general public. I don't suspect the general public and the People to be the same. However, it is possible for someone to wear multiple hats..or masks.

Someone once mentioned something about the lack of "People" in the UK. I suspect that is because the People are expected to be in their private households rather than dwelling in the public.

Its interesting that such significance has been placed on George Washington, a commissioned officer, in the military, a subject of the United States of America by such implication. And so the public schools point to that as an 'ideal model'--afterall, they are public schools--training the public, right? So their students are encouraged to see being a public officer and property of the United States (i.e. soldier) to be the ideal. Would public schools providing private education be anything other than along the lines of an oxymoron?

Whether in the Soviet Union or the United Kingdom, likely there is and always has been a private side. Even in the Soviet Union there was likely a private side oligarchy, aristocracy or whatever-it-might-have-been just like in the UK. In the Soviet Union, that everything was public was likely a mere pretense.

The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty? While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee. ... The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws. (Daniel 4:30-31, 33)
    Did any Babylonian king ever author his own "franchise"? Does the trustee ever create the trust (not even the same man who creates a trust and then holds the role of first trustee ever creates the trust in the capacity of trustee of that same trust!)? And what happened if one of them ever forgot the answer to that question! (see above) And if a group of men or living souls be graced to be free and out from under such constructs, whose place is it for anyone to force them back under it--to reduce mankind to chattel covertly or by any wild or fantastic implication or yearning for the "old days"?

Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
    Imagine the tutor or governor that aims to keep the child incompetent and dumb so as to keep himself or herself in a job--to hold on to the "good old days" by breech of trust. And if the parent of the child fires the tutor or governor but the tutor or governor just won't quit? Rudolf Steiner in outs "Lucifer" as being associated with a return to past order. Global Feudalism, anyone?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-02-15 at 05:45 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.