Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thick-skinned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Book threads.

Thank you for the invites,so happy to be here and looking forward to learning lots.

Two suggestions: A Book category with sub-cats seems indespensible and so seldom seen.

And a back -up forum/meeting place &c.

Just seems like a smart thing todo with all the forums getting hacked/attacked/corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade View Post
    Thank you for the invites,so happy to be here and looking forward to learning lots.

Two suggestions: A Book category with sub-cats seems indespensible and so seldom seen.

Just seems like a smart thing todo with all the forums getting hacked/attacked/corrupted.
    In a sense, this is the back-up forum and meeting place to SJC.
    Had SJC not gone away, we would probably all still be there and I venture to say that this forum would not be happening right now.

I really like the idea of a book category.

Bright blessings to all new members
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Yes,as David Merrill wrote,and Taxes ,Government,liberty/freedom, Law(and sub-cats) Religion(& sub-cats)Money/gold/silver,Court,guns,war?

Or maybe a personal top ten favorite books of each member? (books you have learned the most from &c.)

Treefarmer,Great to see you here, a Shame about sjc,i lost more than a few postings there. i would hate to see this site built uo and than taken down.

and i also would like to see bean and his contributions/challenges addressed here.

I have hardly read any Ebooks, but I can think of a lot of paper-books which I would gladly recommend.

I think I'll start a Treefarmer's Log where I'll put this info, so it doesn't end up getting buried in a thread where I can't find it anymore.
    That was my biggest challenge on SJC, where some threads had hundreds of pages and I couldn't find stuff when I tried to go back to something I had read previously.

Darkcrusade, the truth will always find a way to get out as surely as God is never without witnesses.
    Let's try to make StSC even better than SJC was.
    I look forward to learning together.

Bright blessings
    Treefarmer

Treefarmer,

It was inevitable that SJC would fail. I predicted it long before it happened. Hypocrites cannot keep a forum together for long... members get tired of double standards and BS... and the "gods" or "karma" (whatever you want to call it) just won't allow it. You can't treat some people more special than others and expect everyone to continue to support you.

But the truth is that this forum may have happened whether SJC failed or not.

I've been toying with the idea of a "social site" for patriots ever since SJ.net was sold to LRG. My idea is a lot bolder than just a forum.

BTW, if anyone happens to be interested - the old site "suijuris.net" is up for sale.
    Passing on info as available time permits. Visit the "Ice Files" page of my blog for freebies.

The Ice Blog

Hello Ice
    Welcome to the forum.
    I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I checked out your blog and was pleased to see that you are alerting people to the cancer industry scam.
    Your guitar video isn't bad either.

Your signature line leads me to believe that you have an ax to grind over some grudge you hold.

It is written: "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

Perhaps you will discover hypocrisy in this forum, and I trust that you will boldly point it out.
    As long as you do so in a civilized manner, and in a way that is calculated to be enriching to the forum members, I believe we will all get along splendidly.

May your expectations be met and your dreams become reality.

Shalom
    Treefarmer

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Hello Ice
    Welcome to the forum.
    I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I checked out your blog and was pleased to see that you are alerting people to the cancer industry scam.
    Your guitar video isn't bad either.

Your signature line leads me to believe that you have an ax to grind over some grudge you hold.

It is written: "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

Perhaps you will discover hypocrisy in this forum, and I trust that you will boldly point it out.
    As long as you do so in a civilized manner, and in a way that is calculated to be enriching to the forum members, I believe we will all get along splendidly.

May your expectations be met and your dreams become reality.

Shalom
    It's been awhile since I've been here. And I ran across this reply that I would like to respond to.

I'm actually surprised that you would say: "As long as you do so in a civilized manner..."
    If you've followed me at all then you would know I've always done my best to remain civil. But when others throw civility out the window ... is there any reason to remain silent? That isn't my style.

One of the biggest problems with forums is that people tend to read emotions into the typed word. And a lot of times those emotions they assume are there are not there at all.

But civility is something that was really lacking at the last few attempts to resurrect suijuris. And I'm sure it will remain elusive to them.

BTW, the "suijuris.net" name is still up for sale. LOL
    Passing on info as available time permits. Visit the "Ice Files" page of my blog for freebies.

The Ice Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Treefarmer,

It was inevitable that SJC would fail. I predicted it long before it happened. Hypocrites cannot keep a forum together for long... members get tired of double standards and BS... and the "gods" or "karma" (whatever you want to call it) just won't allow it. You can't treat some people more special than others and expect everyone to continue to support you.

But the truth is that this forum may have happened whether SJC failed or not.

I've been toying with the idea of a "social site" for patriots ever since SJ.net was sold to LRG. My idea is a lot bolder than just a forum.

BTW, if anyone happens to be interested - the old site "suijuris.net" is up for sale.
    Hey Ice!!

Welcome back, buddy.

Please offer some suggetions for the book sub categories.

I have been taking classes lately and have a break. So I will be spending some time updating around here; mostly about the authority of being a court of record, how to maintain the evidence repository etc.