Michael Joseph;1691]Don't trust Michael Joseph or any other man. The reason men are spoiled is because they lean on other men. How utterly STUPID!
I don't know why but this phrase caught my attention. MJ you speak of Trusts so often and eloquently that I was surprised to see you write that. Am I my brother's keeper? I would imagine you were referring to individuals who would expect you to do something for them (kinda like a mooch, goes to far, takes advantage) I let people lean on me and also help them to stand tall once again if I can. If they lean too hard well they are going to fall over. But stupid? I hope not otherwise why be here or anywhere for that matter. Your letting of knowledge is then for no purpose. Does your writings not influence people. I know it has me and I thank you for it!

I believe the issue of Motla68 being banned is a problem. A slippery slope. I completely understand what David has said and appreciate that he is here keeping individuals in line with the suitors mentality and not confusing this site with commercial processes. With all the gurus and craziness out there it is nice to have a Shepard. That does not make me a sheep. I am here to work hard and learn from individuals such as yourself who have something to contribute. It takes more than a few days to get unconditioned and understand the basis of trusts, please be patient some of us make mistakes. I do think Motla68 meant well but he did seem to push the coresource stuff pretty hard. I will have to trust that there is fair debate before someone is banned though. If not a vote should occur. I would vote for a second chance with a stern warning of conduct. I definitely will be reading the rules again though.
Regards
Mark Christopher.