Thread: Sheriff Clarke: ‘Assault’ on Policing Hasn’t Been Seen Since 60s

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I'm curious as to what BLBereans' reply will be to those questions.

You hear many say that "the People" is all people, but I don't think the courts are of that opinion.
    This certain wouldn't have been the case historically in these United States.
    The people who originally called themselves "the People" acted in their own interests. I think Barron v. City of Baltimore (1833) spelled this out with regard to "The People" of the United States.

In any event, it would seem to me that "the People" today are mere figurehead of the political corporations.
    I did that work years ago. You are spot on. Thou shall not steal will be enforced. It is Divine Law.

"The Constitution was ordained and established by the people of the United States for themselves, for their own government, and not for the government of individual States. Each State established a constitution for itself, and in that constitution provided such limitations and restrictions on the powers of its particular government as its judgment dictated. The people of the United States framed such a government for the United States as they supposed best adapted to their situation, and best calculated to promote their interests. The powers they conferred on this government were to be exercised by itself, and the limitations on power, if expressed in general terms, are naturally and necessarily applicable to the government created by the instrument. They are limitations of power granted in the instrument itself, not of distinct governments framed by different persons and for different purposes."
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I did that work years ago. You are spot on. Thou shall not steal will be enforced. It is Divine Law.

"The Constitution was ordained and established by the people of the United States for themselves, for their own government, and not for the government of individual States. Each State established a constitution for itself, and in that constitution provided such limitations and restrictions on the powers of its particular government as its judgment dictated. The people of the United States framed such a government for the United States as they supposed best adapted to their situation, and best calculated to promote their interests. The powers they conferred on this government were to be exercised by itself, and the limitations on power, if expressed in general terms, are naturally and necessarily applicable to the government created by the instrument. They are limitations of power granted in the instrument itself, not of distinct governments framed by different persons and for different purposes."
    Meaning subjects of the United States were allowed to form a government in the Territory of United States which is comprised of those territories ceded to the (singular) United States (a Federal State) by organic non-federal states of America (i.e. Virginia, Georgia, Maryland, New York and so on)? It does seem that the United States (Federal State) was created by several (instead of 'quantity' as in 'sever' -> having a severed nature with respect to each other, not connected, distinct and different from each other, 'different', 'disjoint', 'disconnected', separate as opposed 'united') states of America. (Several as in synonym for 'foreign', 'different').
    Last edited by allodial; 03-26-15 at 04:49 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.