Thread: Cowards or Evil or BOTH???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gay folks take the cake is it a gay cake you need find a gay baker is it a gay community on paper or principle your special day needs too stay gay then find a place where you can order a cake and actually eat it too. persona is the actor a person has gay recognition legally he can sue the bakery as the other party but lawfully man can refuse another mans perversion of a sacred cake or i dont have a license to bake a gay cake if you show me your license saying your Gay and your marriage license i can refer you who puts up with shit like this shit disturbers a person cant injure a person gay is a title not entitlement.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Gay folks take the cake is it a gay cake you need find a gay baker is it a gay community on paper or principle your special day needs too stay gay then find a place where you can order a cake and actually eat it too. persona is the actor a person has gay recognition legally he can sue the bakery as the other party but lawfully man can refuse another mans perversion of a sacred cake or i dont have a license to bake a gay cake if you show me your license saying your Gay and your marriage license i can refer you who puts up with shit like this shit disturbers a person cant injure a person gay is a title not entitlement.
    Don't take this the wrong way...

I think it would benefit everyone here if you would write with coherency. It is excruciating trying to read, let alone comprehend, what you write when you do not take the time and effort to punctuate and form cohesive sentences with line breaks. Obviously you have something to offer; why not make it easier for everyone to benefit from it?