Thread: Lawful Money Stops IRS Proposal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmymoney View Post
    Michael,

Poor choice of words by me regarding 'lucky' and that was not my intent (meaning that you are more savvy at defeating this sort of thing). Also, everyone needs to 'get over' my username. In my opinion it is morally and ethically criminal to deprive one's pay for labor to provide for themselves and their family. Unalienable rights. In that regard, yes, IT'S MY MONEY. Legally it may be another story, but even then there are other factors and definitions applicable of which are ignored or dismissed in favor of all who take your 'money' from you.

I mentioned that yes, I did send an initial written response to their 3176C 'frivolous' letter. I rescinded the amended return per their instruction but they assessed the penalty anyway. I have failed in many respects to get away from these 'people'. An inherent flaw for sure. In the current instance I failed to 'ask questions' as to the charges, i.e. my 'right of inquiry' as such and all part of due process if there is any left. Phone calls rarely work once the TC240 penalty assessment is posted in the MFT 55 'penalty' module of 'your' IMF (Individual Master File). That's where we're at. So now I have received a CP15 which is the 'pay up' Notice. I've been thru this before and collection procedures are right around the corner.

You have stated that you have avoided such problems but you do not provide specifics regarding the IRS letters (for example, the 3176C above) and specific responses that were involved. This would be helpful to everyone, not just me in this situation.

Thank you.
    I will not share those letters in this open forum. I did that once before and many just copied them word for word absent understanding of what they were doing.

Also, the IRS went up to the point of notice of garnishment and were turned away. It is a fact that in one case the IRS called my wife's boss [human resources department] to begin garnishment and we were able to stop that garnishment and zero the account within thirty days. That only took one letter. Which explained their mistake.

I can testify to that fact with first hand factual evidence. They sent me all sorts of offers to settle the debt because they are operating in common law - but few actually observe that fact. The question arises is there a debt to settle or is there a mistake in presumption?

Knowledge will always rule ignorance, therefore with patience I have developed my deeply rooted beliefs. Simply put I just refuse to back off of my belief. When I am offered a new offer I write or call. I believe I owe no tax. That is the crux. I AM free of that burden in my belief. Therefore my will is in alignment with my emotion and thought such that my deed [child] is not duplicitous. My will is in alignment with Love. For I care for my brethren enough to not cause a burden upon their shoulders. We will rise or fall as One. It only seems that we are disconnected.

In my opinion, all that you need to know, regarding this matter, has been discussed in this Website and others. When someone makes you an offer in the form of a well dressed mandate, it still remains only an offer. An offer may be refused at anytime or accepted in silence or obedience.

Romans 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Once a revenue officer posted two business cards on the garage door. I viewed this simply as an offer to make me an offer. I did not wish to intercourse his business so I refused for cause his offer on the basis that I don't wish to engage his company.

I am already married [contracted] to another.

Even though the following is about consciousness and spirituality versus fleshly existence I also see it working out in engagements to State [children of the Married Lady] and Foreign Bank [children of the Desolate]. The children are the deeds performed.

Isa 54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.

What makes me any more special than you? - NOTHING. You, dear reader are AWESOME - just realize it. Then go forward and help yourself and in doing so do not trespass upon your brethren. Even the ignorant brethren. I can be made a billion offers to contract the IRS and I will refuse them all. I will never act on their advice as I do not accept that I am subject to their Administration. A mistake in presumption has happened.

Those who understand Trust Law will at once see to see. I have not received a benefit of the Central Banking Scheme, therefore I am not subject to their Administration.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-09-15 at 03:59 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!