Thread: Substance of the R4C

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The State revenue agencies at times have seemed more like willing captives to the FRB Franchise eager to get their share of crumbs from the Fed table. Similarly in there is the arrangement in Canada, except the sales and use tax are reserved to the States. Even the State of California FTB probably has an EIN.
    Sometimes even to the point that when states are not getting enough federal crumbs, the threat of revolt brings in returns again.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmymoney View Post
    David,

Thanks for the detail and for responding so quickly.

Some clarification about the Lesson Plan: " Step 1 (yes, I have not been signing True Name but will now); Steps 2 and 3 are established. I do have an evidence repository with the County Recorder that is a Miscellaneous Case file of my affidavit for redeeming lawful money. It was created and recorded before I started demanding lawful money, which has been for 2.5 years. I do not have a LOR or R4C at the moment. I have the checks/deposit slips of all LM transactions maintained at home, but not in the evidence repository. I presume I need to file these copies at the County in the repository?

DM said...
    "As indicated that you are feeling bound to their forms and deadlines it would seem at first blush that you have fallen into the routine of being frightened into reacting to their presentments, rather than non-responsive Refusals for Cause timely on presentments. Sadly, the reaction process not only turns out badly for you but it also looks to others as though the non-endorsement redemption of lawful money is ineffective against IRS persecution."

Is it proper to send the R4C in response to the CP15 'Pay up' letter (their 'presentment')? I'm presuming I need to first record the R4C as an addendum to my already-established Misc Case File at the County. I'll search for a template of an R4C.

Would appreciate if possible, a follow up on the questions posed above. Thank you.

Regards,
    imm

The county clerk and recorder sounds inadequate alone. You might open a Miscellaneous Case in the federal courthouse and file all your county publications there. Then R4C this latest presentment as you do so.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Sometimes even to the point that when states are not getting enough federal crumbs, the threat of revolt brings in returns again.
    That might explain all of the police killings and distress and desperation of law enforcement. The higher ups in the State and County level threaten the street cops to be fired or to keep up steep up quotas (fines) or to beef up arrests (i.e. chattel/asset monetization-amortization--asset backed securities and the prisons that warehouse them). The provokation of riots and protests results in even more arrests which enhances the "asset pool" at the State and County levels. Or are the Egregores and Servitors desperate to feed? Maybe once the Princes and Princesses of State & County get their coffers filled with comfortable levels of bloo--I mean money ... then the news will go back to "who had sex with who" and to stories about boys flushing pet alligators down toilets. In the meantime....

It might be that Wall Street feeds off the blood, sweat and suffering of "Blacks"--without poverty and oppression in Black and White communities, there would hardly be as much crime and drug trade, and there would hardly be enough drug money to keep Wall Street propped up.

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 08-11-15 at 02:56 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

The county clerk and recorder sounds inadequate alone. You might open a Miscellaneous Case in the federal courthouse and file all your county publications there. Then R4C this latest presentment as you do so.
    Ok, so I noticed within "Refusal For Cause" in "Modification to R4C Clerk Instruction" a R4C that was filed (Connecticut). It has a Case Number and the document appears to be very 'court-like' in the formatting. But I am creating a new Miscellaneous Case here at the Federal Court...

So will I be given a case file number and must it appear on the initial R4C document that I provide? I presume I need a Plaintiff V. Defendant styled 'header' above the R4C text. I want to file this and all of my prior County-recorded lawful-money demand documents at the same time - also adding the LM evidence as well (copies of checks/slips).

If I am way off here in my understanding of the filing process then someone please inform if possible.

Thank you.
    imm